Baby And Daddy Day

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

Today I decided to take Yoki out. Just me and him. I called Chunji so he could spend the day with Ren so he wouldn't feel lonely or think that I was trying to ignore him or leave him. Ren left with Chunji to go have a day shopping while I got Yoki ready. L. Joe was going to hang with me too and bring Itoshii.

He didn't cry this time. He actually waved to Ren and kissed him before he left and came back over to me. I took him upstairs and got him ready so we could leave.

I got Yoki's baby bag and followed L. Joe out of my house to my car. We put the babies in their car seats and got in the front. I started the car and pulled off.

"Where should we go,"I asked L. Joe.

"I don't know. I thought you had this planned."

"I didn't. I just thought I would take Yoki out. I didn't think of a specific place to go."

"Well lets go to the park or something. I doubt they would mind."

I drove to the park and we got out. I took Yoki out and picked him up. He looked at the park like it didn't something wrong to him.

"What's wrong Yoki?"

"Yoti fine."

Well okay then. He still had that look on his face, but I ignored it and walked to the playground. L. Joe and I put Itoshii and Yoki in one of the swings. I pushed him some. Itoshii was laughing while L. Joe was pushing her. Yoki still had that evil look on his face.

What was wrong with him?

L. Joe and I let them play in the sand while we sat on bench and watched them.

"What's wrong with your kid? He looks like he's going to blow this place up,"L. Joe said.

"I have no clue. But he said he's fine."

A two little boys walked over and sat in the sand with Yoki and Itoshii. Yoki glared at one of them.

"Does Yoki know that kid,"I asked L. Joe.

He looked.

"Yeah. That kid comes over to our house. Both of them. They're kids of two of my older friends. One is my friends Cap and Niel's child. And the other is my friend L's kid with his boyfriend Sungjong."

"What does Yoki have against that kid?"

I pointed to the kid.

"Cap's kid. Liam. Liam said that Yoki was pretty. They hung out together one day at the park. They were really close that day. Liam even kissed Yoki on the cheek. Then one day Liam was talking to some girl at the park and Yoki got mad because he was ignoring him."

"So my child has a crush on a boy?"

"Yeah. He's gay already."

"He's a baby and we will not know if he is until he is about twelve. He'll get over him."

"It's been about five months and he still acts like that towards Liam."

Yoki got up and came over to me.

"Appa, Yoti wan weave."

"Does Itoshii want to leave?"

"Yes."

"Did you ask her?"

He sighed.

"No Appa."

"Then ask her and come back and tell me."

He huffed and went over to Itoshii.

"See, he's still in love with him,"L. Joe said.

"Shut up. We do not know if Yoki is gay. It's just a crush. Little kids get crushes on people all the time."

"I had a crush on a boy when I was his age."

"Oh, what happened?"

"I dated him, ed him, got him pregnant, and fell in love with him."

"Shut up. That's not going to happen to my child."

"Yeah, okay."

Yoki and Itoshii came over to us.

"She wan weave Appa."

I looked at Itoshii.

"Is that true Itoshii?"

"Yeah. Yoti no wike Wiam. He kiss Yoti den weave him. He jert."

How the hell do they know what a jerk is? And when did little kid crushes get this complicated or deep?

I picked up Yoki and L. Joe picked up Itoshii. We walked back to my car and got in.

"Okay, where should we go now?"

"Lets just go to the toy store or something. It's easy and crushes and ex boyfriends won't be there,"L. Joe laughed.

"Be quite and lets just go."

..................................................................

I sat in my room on the bed with Yoki who was fast asleep. Ren came in and smiled at me.

"Hello, how was your day,"he said.

"Mine was fine. How about you?"

"Good. But I missed being with you."

I smiled. I don't know. Ever since we moved in together, we actually got closer than we were at first. And I could tell. And I liked it. I liked it a lot.

Ren sat on the bed and kissed me and then kissed Yoki's head.

"So did you two have fun today,"he asked.

"Yoki didn't have fun at the park, but he had fun at the toy store."

"What happened at the park?"

"His ex was there."

Ren laughed some.

"Ex? Our son is dating already and he's one."

"He dated some boy. Liam is his name."

"Niel's son?"

"Yeah. Well he was at the park and Yoki had this sour look on his face for a while. I found out from L. Joe that they dated and Liam broke Yoki's heart. So he's mad at him and so is Itoshii, because he was a jerk to Yoki. And she actually said jerk. Don't tell me where they learned that word from."

Ren laughed.

"It's not funny. Our son is already gay."

"He's one. All young kids get crushes. And everyone gets a broken heart sometime. That doesn't mean he is gay."

"L. Joe had a crush on a guy when he was young."

"So did I."

"L. Joe ended up getting his crush pregnant."

"And mine got me pregnant. Twice."

"Oh. So Yoki might get ed and end up pregnant at a young age."

"Why is our son the bottom?"

"Because he is a diva and he is girly. And I doubt a guy will let him be the top. So he's going to get pregnant."

"I doubt he's going to be gay. But still we won't know until he is older."

"Yeah, when he gets pregnant at fourteen like you."

"Hahaha. Be quite. Lets go eat some food. Yuko and I are hungry."

"You already named the it!?"

"Yeah, I don't want to call the baby it. It sounds rude. So I named her Yuko."

"You don't even know the of the baby yet."

"I want it to be a girl. So her name is Yuko."

"Fine, fine. Lets go eat. What do you want?"

"Pasta with tomato sauce, pickles, ice cream, and meatballs."

Eww. Hope I don't throw up. I hope I don't.

"Fine. Lets go."

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

Hope you all like it

And if you all have any ideas or things you want to happen

write them in the comments

I do read the comments and use ideas sometimes

And I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday

I wasn't feeling well, but I'm better now

I love you all to death 

Kisses

J. Law