Perfect Father

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

"Are you okay,"I heard my appa say.

I turned and looked at him as he walked out onto the patio and sat in a chair next to me. I shook my head.

"No. My kid doesn't even want to stay with me."

"And you expect him to want to?"

I nodded.

"Jonghyun, you haven't been there for him. You never brought him over here. And he has never stayed with you before. This place is still unfamiliar to him, and being without his mother for a long period of time is tearing him apart. He's use to Ren being with him when he is in a new place he doesn't know. Not you because he has never been with you alone without Ren."

"So I brought this all on to myself?"

"Yes. I'm not going to sugar coat anything. You did bring this on to yourself because you weren't acting like a father. You didn't for a year and now you expect your son to want to stay with you. It doesn't work like that."

"Then what do I do, Appa."

"Try and get him familiarized with his surroundings. And maybe call Ren so he can talk to him, because he is still crying for him. And don't give up.'

I got up and went back into the house. Yoki was still crying. He was sitting on my umma's lap. She was trying to distract him from crying with his toys, but it wasn't working. I took him off of her lap and took him up to my room. I pulled out my phone and dialed Ren's number and put him on speaker phone and sat the phone on the bed.

"Hello,"Ren answered and Yoki's face lit up.

"Umma,"he yelled.

"Hi baby. Are you having fun at Appa's house."

"No. Umma come?"

"Sorry Yoki, but Umma isn't coming. You're going to stay with Appa at Appa's house."

That was the worst thing he could have said to Yoki. He started crying harder.

"Yoki, calm down. Umma's going to come back to get you tomorrow. And if you behave, I'll take you to go get ice cream."

"Yoti no wan tay!"

"Yoki, Appa wants to play with you and spend time with you. Don't you want to show Appa all the things you know and play with your toys with him?"

He sniffed.

"Yeat."

"Then be a good boy and play with Appa. Umma will come tomorrow so you can see him, but I won't come if your not being nice to Appa."

"Otay."

"Give Appa the phone."

I turned the phone off of speaker phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello,"I said.

"Hey, did he cry the whole time?"

"Yeah. He's stopped now though."

"I'm sorry."

"No it's my fault. He's not use to just being with me at my house. I haven't been a good father to him."

"But you are doing better now."

"Yeah, but I still need to be able to gain his trust to the point he will stay with me without crying for you."

"Just show him that staying with you is just as fun as being home with me. Show him around first. I usually have to do that when I take him to new places. He likes to know what is around. Then play with him. He likes going outside. And eat something that he likes. He loves eating bananas and oranges."

"Okay."

"And remember what I said, have him bathed by six-thirty and in bed by seven."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too. And tell Yoki I love him too."

I looked at Yoki.

"Yoki, Umma said he loves you."

"I wuv Umma."

"He said he loves you too.'

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and looked back at Yoki.

"Yoki, do you want to play outside with Appa?"

He nodded. I picked him up and took him outback.

Yoki and I played around with this huge ball I had since I was his age. He loved it. He tried to kick it, but it rolled backwards and rolled right over him. He didn't cry or anything. He just started laughing. I helped him up and we kept on playing.

Yoki and I played a few more games outside before I took him inside to give him a bath and feed him. I gave him oranges and bananas like Ren said and he ate all of it while telling me when Ren fell in the kitchen and he laughed. He barely could tell the story right because he kept laughing. I laughed at him becuase he looked silly trying to tell it all.

I took Yoki around the house so he could see everything that we had. He ended up falling asleep as we walked around. I took him up to my room. My appa had found my old crib in the attic and put it together again for Yoki and put it in my room. I laid Yoki inside and kissed his forehead.

I hope he had a good time and will maybe want to stay again. I love being around my son. I feel more and more like a father the more time I actually spend with him.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

I hope you all liked it and tell me how it was.

Comment please

I love you all and I will try to put up another chapter later if I get another charger for my lap top by then

I'm on the family desk top computer and it is slow

So hopefully I will get my charger by this afternoon.

I love you all to death

Kisses

J. Law