Teary Reality

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

After about six weeks, I started throwing up every morning and feeling sick. I called J. R. and asked him to take me to the hospital. He came and got me and we went in. The doctor ran a few test and took urine and blood from me so he could be exactly sure about what is wrong with me even though I knew what was wrong.

He came back and told me the news I already knew. That I was pregnant again. Tears started to fall down my cheeks and J. R. put his head in his hands and shook his head. We followed the doctor to the ultrasound room. I laid on the bed and lifted my shirt up. He put the gel on my stomach and started going over it. The baby appeared on the screen . Tears filled my eyes. I'm not sure what kind of tears. Either joy or hurt. I wasn't sure. I wiped the gel off when the doctor was done. He handed me the ultrasound pictures and allowed us to go after scheduling my next appointment with him. 

We walked out of the hospital and J. R. pulled me closer to him.

"Are you okay,"he asked.

I shrugged.

"I just want to go home."

"Okay."

J. R. took me home and said he would come by later. I went into my house and Yoki was standing by the door waiting for me. He looked sleepy, but he never liked going sleep unless I was there. I picked him up and carried him to his room. I sat in the rocking chair. I laid him in my arms and put his pacifier in his mouth. He on it and closed his eyes. I rocked him as he slowly went to sleep.

I placed Yoki in his crib and kissed him on his forehead. I looked at him sleeping as tears ran down my eyes. 

How the hell was I going to do this again? Sixteen ing years old and I have two kids already. I ruined my own childhood. Ruined my own teen life and I can't change that. I have to move on even though I'm not happy. Not because of my children. They are my children and my greatest gifts. But because of my choices. Ones that I could have been smarter about.

I walked down the steps as my father was coming out of the kitchen. He looked at me with concern.

"What's wrong Minki,"he asked.

I sniffed as tears started to fall again.

"I'm sorry Appa. I'm so sorry."

"Minki, what are you talking about?"

I reached in my pocket and took out the ultrasound pictures. I handed them to my father. He looked at them and then looked at me.

"Minki."

"I'm s-sorry Appa. I'm s-so s-s-sorry."

He pulled me into a hug and just held on to me. He kissed my head.

"It's going to be okay baby. It's going to be okay."

......................................................

I woke up the next morning and took a shower. I got out and got dressed before going into Yoki's room and getting him ready. I took him downstairs after he was dressed, and sat him in his high chair. I locked him in before going to the fridge and getting him some fruit I had already cut up. I sat a couple of pieces on his tray and he started eating. I pulled a stool over to him and sat next to him.

"Yoki, can Umma ask you a question,"I asked.

He nodded.

"Would you be okay with a brother or sister around? Like, would you be okay if Umma had another baby?"

"Yoti Umma baby. Umma no need baby."

"But would you like a brother or sister around?"

He looked at me.

"Yoti no wan siter."

"So you want a brother?"

He shook his head.

"No baby."

He turned back to his food and ate. 

Great, now my child is going to hate me for bringing another baby around. Absolutely perfect.

I heard someone knocking at the door. I went to go get it. It was Key! He hugged me.

"How are you doing lovely,"he asked.

"Good I guess. How did you get my address?"

"You're boyfriend who is in his room staring out of a window asking himself questions. Jonghyun is trying to talk to him, but a lot is on his mind."

"I guess so. Well come on in."

Key walked in and followed me to the kitchen. Yoki squealed when he saw Key(he really liked Key). Key kissed him on his forehead and gave him a hug.

"How are you Jungle Bug,"he asked Yoki.

He called him Jungle bug because he thought Yoki was a wild little kid because of how active he is.

"Umma as me qutons."

"He asked you questions. Like what?"

"If me wan siter or boder. Yoti no wan siter or boder."

"Why? Sisters and brothers are fun."

"Reaty?"

"Yeah. They play games with you and you can do fun things with them. I have a brother. He's really fun and we play and talk a lot. Brothers are cool and so are sister."

He looked at Key and then at me.

"Yoti wan broder or siter. It fun."

I smiled at Key and mouthed "Thank you." He nodded.

Key and I took Yoki out back so he could play with his toys outside. We sat on the patio chairs.

"So, are you doing fine? You know, with the new news you got?"

I sighed.

"I don't know. I just didn't wan this to happen. I'm having a hard time being the mother to one. Now I have to deal with two and school."

"You know J. R. will be there right?"

"That's is what my parents told me last time and look what happened. He left me to take care of our son by myself for a year."

"But he's not that J. R. anymore and his father is sure not going to let him do what he did last time."

"How do you know?"

"We were over J. R.'s house when he came back from the hospital with you and told his parents what was going on. Mister Kim told him that he better be there for you two and the baby this time. And he will not run because real men don't run from things they had part in. He told him if he tries to leave you three, then soccer is over. He will make sure he is taken off of the team and that no scout tries to give him a scholarship or offer him a position on a pro team."

"But that is his dream?"

"But he's a father and Mister Kim could give two s about soccer. Being a father is his responsibility and number one priority before soccer. And if he wants to continue playing soccer, he needs to be a great father to his two kids."

I looked at Yoki who was kicking his little ball around.

"I hope he is here this time. His first kid doesn't even want to be alone with him and it's hurting him to know that. And I know he doesn't want the second to be like that. But I'm worried about Yoki. I don't want him to feel left out or ignored when the baby is around. And I don't want to leave him out or ignore him. He's my first baby."

"You won't Ren. You're a really amazing umma. And I know you would try your best to make sure that your kids are happy. And he'll be fine. He's a strong kid. He'll get used to this."

I hope I get used to this first.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all liked it

Comment and tell me if it was good or not

Love you all to death

Kisses

J. Law

and here is a picture of Yoki's room, so you all can see it

boy nursery tips