Something Fun and Something Sweet

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

"Yoki, Umma is only going to say this one more time, lift your arms up so I can put your shirt on,"I said in a stressed tone.

This little boy was starting his terrible twos sooner than he actually should and he just e. He acts like his father so much. Everything has to go his way and no one else. And I am not dealing with that with him and I already deal with it enough. 

He huffed and put his arms up. I put his shirt on and then his shoes(he already had his shorts on).

"Okay. Go downstairs with Grandpa while Umma puts on his clothes."

I took him off of the changing table and he ran, well tip toe ran, out of the room and almost tripped over his own two feet. That boy really needs some help. I went back to my room to change into my clothes. I put on some skinny jeans, pink sneaker, and a loose fitting white v-neck. I grabbed my back pack I had put some swim things in because Baekho told me too and Yoki's baby bag.

"Umma! Baetho hewr,"I heard Yoki yell.

I walked out of my room and down the steps. I almost fell when I saw Baekho. He had on lose fitting jeans, combat boots, and a tight black v-neck that his muscles were popping out of. I gulped. I wanted to touch him so badly it hurt.

Just calm down Ren. Keep yourself calm and act like a responsible teen. You do not need another child. One is enough for right now.

I walked over to Baekho who was picking up Yoki. He looked up at me and almost dropped my child, but held onto him.

"H-hey Ren. You look really nice,"he said with a genuine smile.

I blushed some and smiled.

"Thank you. So do you."

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah. I just have to get Yoki's car seat out of my car first."

"Your father got it out already and put it in my car."

"Oh. Well then we can go

"See you later Appa,"I yelled as we were heading out the door.

"Bye Gampa."

"See you Yoki and Ren. Have a good time."

.....................................................

The amusement park was a little crowded when we got there, but I expected it since it's summer. Baekho rolled Yoki's stroller while I walked next to them both. People kept staring at us as we walked past them. I don't know why. What we can't enjoy ourselves like them or something. Or is it because we are two guys with a baby. Might be that. 

Baekho took us to go meet his father first because he needed to get something from his father. Mr. Kang was really nice to me and Yoki. He picked Yoki up out of his stroller and kissed his forehead.

"You are so cute. What's your name baby doll,"he asked him

"Yoti."

"Yoti?"

He shook his head and Mr. Kang looked at me.

"His name is Yoki."

"And your name beautiful?"

"Minki, but I'm called Ren."

He nodded. 

"Is this your brother,"he asked as Yoki started touching his nose.

I do not know what is with that child and noses.

"No, I'm his mother."

Mr. Kang's eyes grew bigger.

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"Wow. You are so young. Is his father around?"

"Here and there. It's complicated."

"Are you two still together?"

"No."

He smiled and looked at Baekho who was looking for something.

"Well Baekho is a nice young man and he loves kids. And he talks about yo-

"Appa! Stop,"Baekho said.

"Sorry son. I just was telling Ren-

"No. Can you please tell me where the line passes and stuff are?"

His father reached in his pocket and handed Baekho these credit card things that were a solid pink color and one was a yellow color.

"Here take the line passes and the food ones too. You pay for the games and I'll pay you back."

"Okay. Thanks Appa. Come on Ren and Yoki."

Baekho took Yoki from his father and put him back in the stroller. We walked out of his father's office.

"Your Appa is really nice,"I said.

"Yeah he is. He's embarrassing sometimes though."

"All parents are though."

He laughed some.

"Yeah I guess. So what do you guys want to do first?"

"Dere Baetho. Dere,"Yoki yelled as he pointed to some ride.

It was the little swings for babies.

"Okay Yoki."

We walked over to the little baby swings. Baekho took Yoki out and took out the pink card.

"What is that for,"I asked.

"So he can go to the front of the line."

"No, don't use it for him. I have to teach him how to be patient. Just put him in the line."

Baekho nodded and walked Yoki over to the line and put him behind some little girl who looked about his age and came back over to me. Yoki looked at me.

"Umma, gal no move."

"You need to wait. She will move when they let her in."

He started pouting and fell all on the ground.

"Get up young man before I take you out of the line and you won't get on anything."

He stood up.

"I sorry Umma."

"It's okay."

He stood in line and waited patiently.

"Is it hard being a teen parent,"Baekho asked me as we watched Yoki get on the swings.

"Yeah, sometimes. It's just everything that goes with being a mother. I have to bathe him, put him to bed, feed him, entertain him, and be there for him. I never get a break from being a mother because it's an everyday, ever hour, ever minute, every second thing. He's my life."

"Does his father help?"

"Buying things wise. He pays for Yoki's diapers, wipes, toiletries, clothes, shoes, and anything else he needs as long as I tell him."

"No, I mean does he help. Like does he take Yoki to give you a break or come over to help?"

I shook my head.

"He's not out of the closet. And he still isn't even though he has a child. I have to tell him when I'm bringing Yoki over because his parents don't know and he doesn't want them to. We have to sneak around for him to see his son. Yoki doesn't stay with him and he ignores us if we see him in public because he doesn't want anyone to know."

"That has to hurt."

"I'm use to it. He's done it for five years, but it's Yoki who it hurts. He doesn't know why his appa ignores him when we are out. He's clueless. But I mean, he is Yoki's father."

"How about your boyfriend?"

"No. I'm tired of hurting. I love him. I still do, but I'm not going to wait for him anymore because I've done it too long."

"You'll find someone Ren. Any guy would die to be with you."

"I hope there is but I highly doubt it."

"I know I would,"I barely heard him say under his breathe

"What did you say,"I asked.

"Uh nothing."

He turned his attention to Yoki. And I smiled.

I already heard him anyway.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

I hope it is longer and I hope you all enjoyed it

Love you all so much and please comment

Love and lots of kisses

love

Ai/J.Law