Just Take It Easy

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

Two weeks later

"J. R.,"I heard Ren yelling.

I got stopped packing my things for practice and went to go find Ren. He was in the room with Yuko and Yoki. Yoki was crying on the floor, Yuko was crying in Ren's arms, and Ren had tears rolling down his cheeks.

I went over and picked up Yoki. I caressed Ren's face.

"What's wrong baby,"I asked.

"I-I can't do this. H-He keeps c-c-crying and he w-w-won't stop. And Yoki k-k-keeps crying b-because he's h-hungry, but I-I'm trying to c-calm Yuko d-d-down. And I-I'm tired J-J-J. R. I haven't s-s-slept i-i-in three days."

I hugged him.

"Okay, okay, okay. Okay baby. Give me Yuko. I'll get him to sleep and get Yoki fed. You go rest. Okay?"

He sniffed and nodded. He handed me Yuko before leaving the room to go to our room. I went downstairs with Yuko and Yoki. I got our cook to make Yoki a sandwich. I got a bottle out of the fridge and placed it in Yuko's mouth. He quite down and started .

"Why can't you be this good for Umma. Huh,"I said to Yuko as I kissed his forehead.

He closed his eyes and slowly started to fall asleep.

I took Yoki and Yuko up to their rooms and put them both down for naps. I went to my room to grab my cell phone and check on Ren. He was fast asleep when I went in. I grabbed my phone and kissed his forehead before leaving. I went down to the steps and went out to the front yard. I dialed L. Joe's number.

"Hello,"he answered.

"Hey, L. Joe."

"Hey J. R. What's up? You're suppose to be at practice."

"I can't come."

"Did something happen?"

"I just need to stay home and take care of my kids. I haven't been there for them or my boyfriend. And Ren is having a mental breakdown from all of this. "

"I guess so. You guys are teen parents to two kids under the age of two. And he's had to give up so much. He has to stay home with the kids all day and be tutored, he can't go out that much, and he can't spend time with his friends."

"He can it's just, I've been selfish. I'll go out with the team and hang out with my friends when I know I should be home. I have two children and a boyfriend I should be worrying about more than hanging out with people. So just tell Coach I won't be there."

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

"Alright."

I hung up the phone. I laid down on the grass and just looked up at the sky.

Maybe I should quit soccer. It's the only way I can be home in the afternoons. I mean, Ren is going through too much and I don't want him to lose it. And I want to be there for my boyfriend and my kids. I screwed up on being there in the beginning for Yuko and Yoki. I missed manly the entire year of Yoki's life. And I missed basically the first two weeks of Yuko's. It's something I just have to do. Even if I don't want to. My boyfriend and kids come first.

.............................................................

I held Yuko in my arms and rocked him gently as I watched television and looked after Yoki who was playing on the ground. Ren came into the living room. He had been asleep since yesterday. It was Saturday morning today.

He sat next to me on the couch and leaned against my shoulder.

"Why aren't you at morning practice,"he asked.

"I quit."

He sat up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What! Why?"

"I had to. I need to be here to help you and soccer is stopping me from doing that."

"But you love soccer."

"But I love my family more. And this is becoming to much for you by yourself. You fell apart yesterday and it was hard for me to look at you like that. I'm just scared you are going to lose it completely and I don't want that. I want you to be okay and healthy. And I want us to be amazing parents. So soccer is off."

"Just for this year?"

I shook my head.

"No, forever."

Ren put his hands on both sides of my face.

"Don't. Soccer is your passion."

I kissed him on his lips gently and rested my forehead on his.

"No. My passion is to become a better man. Be a man and be there for my family."

He smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too. And we are going to get through this. We will get through this."

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

I'm back.

I'm sorry this chapter is short.

I hope you all still liked it though.

Comment and let me know how it was

Kisses

J. Law