Meet My Family

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

Ren looked nervous as we walked up to my front door. I had picked him and Yoki up that morning because my parents really wanted to meet Yoki and Ren said it would be okay. But he looked scared. I took his hand and he looked at me.

"Don't worry. They aren't going to get made at you and they will love the both of you."

"J. R., but I'm scared. I don't want them to blame me."

"This is not just something you did and I should be the one at full blame. I put my-

"J. R.!"

"Sorry. Forgot about Yoki. But we made him together. We will get through this. We will together."

I led him to my door. He held onto Yoki tight in his arms. I knocked on the door and my parents answered it. Tears came to my mother's eyes and she hugged Yoki and Ren. Tears started to fill in Ren's eyes and he cried with my mother. Yoki was just squeshed in the middle. I took him from Ren and handed him to my father. My father smiled and kissed Yoki's forehead.

"Hi Yoki. I'm your Grandpa."

"Gampa Umma Appa."

"This is Appa's Appa Yoki. He's your grandfather too."

Yoki nodded and kissed Appa on his cheek.

"You be Yoti Gampa too,"he said and Appa smiled and hugged him.

Umma and Ren stopped crying and we all went inside. We went to the living room and sat down. Umma went into the kitchen and brought back some tea. Ren thanked her and took a cup and took a sip. I thanked my Umma and took a sip too.

"So Ren, how have you been,"Umma asked Ren.

"I've been good. Just trying to be a good mother."

"You have as I've heard from J. R. And Yoki looks very healthy."

"I try."

"How old is Yoki?"

"He just e not to long ago. About a week."

"Did you have a party?"

"Yeah, at the park."

My parents both nodded. Appa played with Yoki who was already attached to my father and Appa was already attached to him. Umma looked at Ren.

"School is almost over,  would you and Yoki like to go on vacation with us?"

"I don't know Misses Kim. It's still kind of fast."

"Please. I really want to get to know you and my grandson. I know you and Jonghyun aren't on relationship terms and are taking things slow. But I don't want you to think that we are trying to make you think fast about things. We will pay for everything and you and Jonghyun won't be in a room together. Just please."

I took Ren's hand and helped him up. 

"We are going to go talk alone for a few minute. You two watch and get to know Yoki,"I said as I led Ren out of the room and up to my old bedroom. 

I shut the door behind us. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know they my mother was going to act like this. I didn't know she would ask that."

"It's okay. It's just, we are taking things slow and I don't want them to push us and them we do something stupid and end up with another baby that we do not need at the moment."

"I know Ren. But they aren't going to stop. Maybe if I let Yoki stay here with you they will be fine."

"No. You haven't been without him."

"But you have never had him to yourself. And your parents really want him to be around. I will be okay with him staying here for a night or two as long as I can visit."

"Ren don't do this if you can't stand him being away from you."

"I can deal with it for a few nights. I just don't want to go on vacation. I can do this."

I nodded.

"Okay. I'll keep him for a few nights. You can come during the day and stay until he goes to sleep if you would like."

He nodded.

"We can do it after school is over."

"Okay."

We both got up and went back down to the living room. My parents were playing with Yoki. We sat down and my parents looked at us.

"Yoki is going to stay here for two days during the summer. Ren and I aren't ready to spend vaction with one another. We are trying to take it slow and grow our relationship and not rush it like we did in sixth grade."

They both nodded.

"So he will be here for two days and one night,"Umma asked.

We both nodded.

"And I'll try to bring him around everyday in the summer so you two may see him and get to spend time with him."

"That sounds good to me,"Umma said as she smiled and kissed Yoki's forehead.

..............................................................

Ren and Yoki spent the whole entire day at my house. My parents were really  falling in love with Yoki and Ren. I was happy. I wanted both of my families to be on good terms.

I took Ren and Yoki home after about eight. Yoki was fast asleep and Ren looked exhausted. I walked them to Ren's door. His father was looking out the window. I waved at him and he flipped me off.

"I guess he still hates me,"I said.

Ren giggled some.

"He'll get there."

We stood by the door and I kissed Yoki's cheek.

"I hope my parents didn't get on your nerves too much."

"No they were okay. I'm glad they got to meet Yoki."

I smiled.

"Me too. Do you want to come back over tomorrow? My parents want to see the both of you again."

"That sounds okay."

I kissed Ren's forehead.

"Stop that. I'm not two and I'm not your child."

I kissed him on his lips.

"Better."

"Much. I want you to treat me like we date even though we don't yet. I want us to get back into being boyfriends."

"So do. Well I should get back and I don't want your father to come out and beat my . Have a good night."

"Good night."

Ren went into his house. I smiled and turned to go back to my car.

I hope we can get back to where we use to be.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is another chapter

I hope you all really liked it

Comment and tell me how it was

Kisses and lots of love

Love

J.Law