New Home

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

I sat in my room most of the day when I came back from taking Ren to the hospital. My father had a long conversation with me about how I wasn't going to try and run away again and that he would take me out of soccer if I did. I wasn't going to let that happen. I made a mistake last time and I am experiencing the consequences now with Yoki. I wasn't going to do that with the other baby and I was going to be a better father to Yoki. It's just, I don't know how we are going to do this.

We have two kids and we haven't even graduated high school yet. I have money to take care of all four of us. My grandfather was an heir which explains most of the money we have and he left half of his money to me and the other half to my father and my grandmother had done the same thing. So money wasn't a problem. And my father is a doctor, so money is not short in my life. But we are both still young. I see Ren having problems with Yoki. He told me how hard it is and I found out when Yoki stayed over at my house.

"Hey J, are you okay,"I heard Jonghyun say.

I looked to see him walking into my room. He sat down on my bed.

"I don't know. I really don't know what to think at the moment. It's hard to think when you find out that you're going to be a father for the second time and you are only sixteen."

"It's hard?"

"Hell yes. I have a hard time now balancing school, helping Ren with Yoki, and soccer. Now we add another baby to all of this."

"Have you guys talked about what you are going to do?"

"No. But abortion is out of the question. I can't kill my child and I know damn well Ren can't. And adoption isn't an answer. We didn't put Yoki up for adoption. How the hell could we do that to our other baby? Do you know the questions that would be asked if the baby found us when we they were older? Asking why we gave them up and not Yoki? I can't do that."

"I didn't mean any of those options. I meant school, sports, the babies. Have you thought about what you guys are going to do so you both can be there at the same time as taking care of your kids."

"No. We haven't talked about that."

"Maybe you both should. You all need to know what you both can do to be there and raise your children."

I nodded.

"I will. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

.....................................................................

I got up the next morning and took a shower and got dressed. I drove to Ren's house and got out of my car. I knocked on the door and Ren's father came to the door. He glared at me. He hated me ever since I left Ren when we found out he was pregnant. Now he has double the reason to hate me since I got his son pregnant again.

"Hello Mister Choi,"I said.

"Hello Jonghyun. What do you want?"

"May I speak to Ren?"

"He's up in his room. Don't try anything funny. You already got my son pregnant again and he's only sixteen. I should rip your head off right now. But my son needs your sorry ."

I walked past him as he growled at me. I ran up to Ren's room. He was sitting on his bed changing Yoki. Yoki at me.

"Appa,"he squealed. 

Ren looked up.

"Hey baby doll."

I sat down on the bed and kissed Yoki's forehead before kissing Ren on his lips.

Ren finished changing Yoki and threw away the diaper and washed his hands before coming back and sitting on the bed. Yoki got off the bed and ran to his room to get some toys so I could play with him.

"So what brings you here J. R.,"Ren asked me.

"I can't see my child, boyfriend, and other child."

I put my hand on Ren's stomach. He put his hand on top of mine.

"Yes, you can. But you never visit. So what brings you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?"

"What we are going to do so that we can take care of both of our children, get our schooling done, and so I can still play sports and you can get a break sometimes."

He shrugged.

"I don't know. We can make a schedule. I mean, we live in different houses, so there is not much we can do."

That's why. That's exactly why.

"We need to move in together,"I said.

"What?"

"We need to move in together. That's the only way we are going to be able to do this. We've been living apart trying to take care of Yoki for the past couple of weeks and it isn't working. And he doesn't like staying with me unless you are there and I want to spend more time with my kid during summer break and more time with you during your pregnancy. I want to be there more."

"But do you think we are ready for this?"

"Ren, we've been together for five years and we have two kids, we are more than ready."

"But we are still young."

"So. We have made grown up decisions already Ren. I mean we have two kids. Living together won't be the biggest grown up thing we have done."

"But it's a big step in a relationship."

"A baby is a big step and we are still together and going on our second baby. We can do this."

Ren sighed.

"Lets ask Yoki if he is okay with this."

Yoki came back into the room with a whole bunch of stuffed animals.

"Otay Appa. You tan be wion. Yoti be titer. Umma be montey. We pway-

"Yoki, Appa needs to ask you a question."

He sighed dramatically and fell on the ground. I looked at Ren.

"He hates being asked questions."

Such a drama queen. But I know where he gets it from. I picked Yoki up and faced him so he was looking at me.

"Would you be okay with living in a house with Umma and Appa?"

"Togeder?"

"Yeah. All of us in a house together. Would you be okay with that?"

"Umma come?"

"Yes Yoki. I said all of us. We can live together and Yoki can help pick the house and he can help decorate his room and get some new toys and be with umma and appa."

He smiled.

"Yoti wike dat."

I looked at Ren and he sighed.

"I guess we can do this."

I kissed Ren.

"You won't be disappointed in this. I promise I will help."

"You better. I can't be a single umma of two."

"And you won't baby, I promise."

.......................................................

Renl, Yoki, and I went house shopping the next day. Ren was upset because I kept taking us to look at mansions. I've lived in a mansion all of my life and that's all I'm use to. And Yoki didn't mind. 

We finally came to a mansion that I really like and that Yoki liked too.

"I don't like it J. R. There is water in the front and a pool in the back. We have a baby and another on the way. I don not want them to drown,"Ren whispered, well more like growled, to me as we watched Yoki run around the mansion.

"We can put up fences around them and I'll get security to watch the water and the house to make sure everything stays safe. And look, Yoki likes this place."

"Well I hate it. How am I going to relax and live in my house if I have to worry about my kids, gaurds, working and cleaning this place, and being mad at your for this."

The real-a-state lady came over to me.

"Umm, do you like would you like somewhere you could relax?"

"Yes lady I would. Does this house have a bathroom that I could relax in and get away from the stupidity I will have to live with?"

The lady led us up to a really nice master suite and in to the bathroom. Ren's eyes lit up.

"Wow, this is amazing. Look J. R.,"he said excitedly.

"Do you want this place now?'

He looked at me.

"I still don't like the water. But if you can get people to watch this place and work here so I don't have to do all the house work, then we can live here."

I looked at the real-a-state lady.

"I guess we'll take this place."

She smiled.

"Great choice, Mister Kim. I'll get the paper work so we can get everything done today."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all liked it

and I want you all to know that if you write suggestions in the comment section, I do read them and use them eventually

I do listen to all of my subscribers

So comment if you have any suggestions or just want to talk about the chapter

Love you all to death

Kisses

J. Law

And here is their house and the bathroom Ren likes and the master suite

A1623497.jpg

collezione 1941 comfortable and luxury bathroom 2  Ultimate Luxury Women’s Bathroom

Best Luxury Bedroom Design