Baby Baby Baby

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

"J. R., why does it always have to snow outside,"Ren said to me as he glared out the window.

"It's winter Ren. It's going to snow sometimes. But I hate it. I want to go outside."

"And do what? You're feet always hurt."

"Are you calling me fat."

"No!"

"Yes you are you prick."

And here come the water works. I didn't even call him fat. I was just telling him what he was going to say right when he got outside. It was either that or I have to pee. Which was an every twenty minutes thing with him.

I walked over to Ren and rapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said."

He sniffed and looked at me. 

"You mean it?"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry for calling you fat."

Even though I didn't.

He smiled and got up.

"I forgive you. Now come on J. R. Lets get Yoki and lets go to the store. I want to go buy some chocolate, and pickles, and ice cream, and bananas-

"You don't even like bananas."

"Yes I do. Now I do. Now let-Ahh!"

He held onto his stomach.

"What was wrong,"I asked as I held him up.

"I think the baby is coming."

"Coming? You have a week lef-

He grabbed me by my collar and pulled me closer to him.

"I don't have time to wait. This baby is coming. Now lets ing go,"he growled.

"O-okay."

I led Ren to the door and put his jacket and hat on him and his shoes. I walked him out to the car and put him in before running back inside and up to the baby's room to go get the carrier and baby bag. I ran back out to the car and got in. I pulled out of the driving.

"J. R. you forgot our other kid!"

"What other kid?"

"YOKI!"

. I turned around and headed back to the house. I ran into the house and up to Yoki's room. He was asleep in his bed. I grabbed him and ran downstairs and grabbed his coat. I ran out to the car and put him in and got back in myself and drove off to the hospital. 

I helped Ren out of the car and grabbed Yoki before hurrying inside. Ren was placed in a wheelchair and rolled off to a room. I followed behind with a sleeping Yoki in my arms. They placed Ren on a bed and got his clothes off and him into a gown. They said they needed to give him an epidural shot so they could get him down to surgery and get the baby out. Ren started freaking out right when they said shot. I had to hold him down still so they could get the shot in his back. He cried some, but they got it done. They put him on the gurney and rolled him down to the surgery room. I watched through the widow because no one was here to watch Yoki. Ren waved to me and I smiled at him and waved back. They started cutting Ren's stomach open and searching before they pulled out the baby. They held the baby up so I could see. It was a boy. They showed the baby to Ren before the nurses took him away to clean him off. They stitched Ren back up and stared taking him back to the room. I went there to meet him when he came in. The baby arrived first.

I put Yoki down, who was awake now, and took the baby from the nurse. He was really beautiful like Ren and Yoki. 

"Appa, le me see,"Yoki said.

I kneeled down so Yoki could see the baby. Yoki touched his little hand and the baby smiled some. Yoki smiled and kissed his little hand.

"I Yoti, baby,"he said.

Ren's bed was pulled back in the room. I went over to his bed with the baby and handed him to him. I picked Yoki up and sat him on Ren's bed next to Ren.

"He's so beautiful,"Ren cried.

"Yeah, just like you."

He smiled and kissed the baby's hair.

"Hi Yuko. I'm you're Umma and this is your Appa. And this little guy...

He pulled Yoki closer to him.

"This is your brother Yoki."

Yoki kissed Yuko's cheek.

"I wuv you Yuto."

Ren looked at me and smiled. I kissed him on his lips.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too J. R."

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Here is another chapter you guys!

I hope you all liked it

I might end it here

Should I end it here or not you guys?

Anyway

I love you all so much and I never got to thank you all for subscribing and reading my story

I really appreciate it and it means a lot to me when you all read my stories

It lets me know that people like what I do

Love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law

And here is what the baby looks like

asian-baby-boy-photo.jpg