Help From A Diva

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I sat at a table with J. R. and I gave Yoki to J. R. J. R. started kissing Yoki on the cheek.

"Appa top it".

"But Appa wants to show Yoki how much he loves him. Can't he do that?"

"Yoti no wuv you."

J. R. started tickling Yoki and he started giggling.

"I-I-I torry Appa. Pease t-t-top it. Y-Y-Yoti torry,"he giggled.

"Do you love Appa now?"

"Y-y-yet!"

J. R. stopped and kissed Yoki one more time. He wiped it off and climbed onto my lap.

"Tay oter dere Appa."

"But Appa wants Yoki to sit on my lap. Appa missed Yoki."

"No."

I laughed as J. R. started fake crying and put his head in his hands. Yoki reached over to him and touched his hands.

"Yoti torry Appa. Top cying. He torry."

J. R. looked at Yoki with a smile and took him off my lap and started tickling him. I smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see who it was. It was Jonghyun and this pretty boy was with him too.

"Ren, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Key. Key, this is Ren, J. R.'s boyfriend, you know J. R., and that is their son Yoki."

Key held out his hand to me.

"Nice to meet you Ren."

I shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Key."

Key sat down next to me and Jonghyun sat next to J. R. Those two started talking about sports. I looked across the yard. J. R.'s s of cousins were waving and smiling at Jonghyun and J. R. They looked at Key and I and rolled their eyes.

"Those es get on my ing nerves. Did they say anything to you,"Key said to me.

"Yeah. They called me a and a and said J. R. didn't love me."

"They do that because they like J. R. and Jonghyun. ing s. They did that to me except I put those es in their place. You don't say anything like that to Key."

Key looked at me.

"Put your foot down when it comes to them, okay? Because they will do anything to try and hurt you because they are sneaky ."

"I don't know how to. What they said really hurt and I started to cry."

"Don't cry for them and I'll help you. Because they will try anything will try their hardest to get J. R. and Jonghyun even though they are some gay mother ers."

I giggled some and Key smiled.

"Come on. Lets go get something to drink."

"Okay."

I looked at Yoki. He seemed fine with J. R. I hope he doesn't cry.

I followed Key into the house and to the kitchen. We both got a soda out of the cooler. I got a bottle for Yoki out of the fridge and followed Key out of the kitchen. Those es were standing there. All ten of them.

"You two will never be good enough for J. R. and Jonghyun. I hope you fags understand that,"one with green hair who looked like and umpa lumpa said.

"Oh if we aren't, then I don't think J. R. would have slept with Ren and got him pregnant and Jonghyun wouldn't sleep with me. And like hell he doesn't do that. I have him begging for more every night darlings."

They made disgusted faces.

"I don't see why they would do that when they have beautiful people already in their family that they could have."

"Eww that is and disgusting. And you all look more like the Hunchback of Notre Dame but uglier,"I said.

They all gasped. Key grabbed my hand and pushed through them.

"Move es. And if you all think you are going to get with J. R. and Jonghyun, you might want to change that thought because two angry fed up es will knock all of your asses out."

We went back to our table. I handed Yoki the bottle. He put it in his mouth and closed his eyes. He must be tired. But I'll let him fall asleep before I take him upstairs.

I sat next to Key. He held up his hand and I gave him a hi-five.

"Good job Ren. You stood up to them. But know this, they still won't stop. So we just have to keep our game up and you need to be prepared."

"Oh I will."

I'm not going to let them get away with talking about me and my child. That is a no, no. But this is going to be hard. Glad Key is on my side.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone.

I'm back!!

So sorry this is short.

I'm trying to put up a chapter for each of my stories.

I hope it is okay though and I will try and make the next chapter longer

Just bare with me

And thanks for being patient.

I really appreciate it

Comment and tell me how it was

Love you all to death

Kisses

J. Law