Baby Things

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

J. R.:

I decided to take Ren baby shopping a few weeks later. We took Yoki with us because he didn't want to go with my parents and Ren's parents were out of town. I told Ren to pick mutual things though. He didn't want to know the baby's and I knew that he probably thought it was a girl anyway, but I'm not taking any chances.

He walked around in the store while I sat in a chair and played with Yoki who I kept in the stroller because I didn't want him to run off or get stolen. 

"Give it back ,"I heard Ren yell.

I grabbed the stroller and went to go find where Ren was. He was fighting with some other pregnant person. I think it was a boy. The person was flat chested like Ren. They were fighting over a teddy bear. I went over to Ren and the other person's boyfriend or husband ran over to them.

I grabbed Ren and took the bear out of his hand and the other guy took the bear from the other person and held it up.

"J. R. what the are you doing? I'm trying to get that teddy bear,"Ren growled at me.

"Neither of you are getting the teddy bear."

"Like hell. I saw it first and that tried to take it from me."

"No I didn't. I had it first you dumb ."

"I will beat your right in this store."

"Do it then."

I grabbed Ren and the guy grabbed the other one.

"Look, Taemin and Blondie, this bear is neither of your's. Now go find other stuff,"the boyfriend said making the Taemin person start to cry.

"You're being a jerk Minho."

"Minnie-

Taemin walked away and Minho followed after him. Ren looked at me.

"Can I have the teddy bear now?"

"No. Go find another."

He punched me hard on my arm and walked over to some nursery set. I held onto my arm. That punch hurt like hell. I don't know where he gets this strength from. He doesn't look that big and he doesn't feel heavy when he sits on my lap even with the extra weight.

I looked at Yoki who shook his head.

"Umma caty,"he said before laying back in the stroller and closing his eyes. 

He ain't lying.

Ren got all of the things he wanted and got told the cashier lady about some of the bigger things so they knew he wanted those too and put them on the a list and on the delivery truck that we were getting to take the stuff to our house.

"Is that all,"the lady said a little annoyed.

I know why. Ren did order a lot of things and took like an hour to tell her all of it.

Ren looked at her.

"Do you have an attitude , because I can fix that if you ing want me to,"Ren said as he reached over the counter at her.

I grabbed him and held onto him tight.

"Yes ma'am, that will be all."

I gave her my credit card and got the hell out of that store before Ren started any other fights with anyone or anyone annoyed him.

We went down to the food court and got some ice cream. Yoki was enjoying his a lot. He had it all over his mouth. Ren was stabbing his with his ice cream with his spoon.

"Why where you polite to that ? She didn't deserve you being polite to her."

"You're suppose to be polite to people."

"Not people who are rude es."

He took a bite of his ice cream and then started crying.

"What? What's wrong babe?"

"We're having a baby J. R. This is so beautiful."

What the ?

"Yeah, it is."

He stopped crying and glared at me.

"But I still ing hate you. You got me pregnant twice and I'm not even in the twelfth grade let alone eighteen yet. Dumb ."

Okay. Now everything is my fault.

And he started crying again.

"I love you so much J. R. You just don't know."

"I love you too."

Is one sign of pregnancy crazy? Because if it is, he damn well is going crazy.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Sorry sorry sorry it is short

I will try and make the next chapter longer

I hope you all liked it though

Comment and tell me how it was

Love you all so much

Kisses

J. Law