What I want

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

I woke Yoki up the next morning and got him ready. I wanted to take him to go take birthday pictures before we when't to his party. 

"Are you excited Yoki,"I asked Yoki as I put his clothes on.

"No."

"Why not? It's your birthday."

"Yoki, no wan pu coves on."

"Sir, well I'm sorry but you are not going to your birthday . You will get arrested for that. So it is clothes or no birthday cake."

He looked at me and pouted. I poked his bottom lip that he always stuck out when he pouted. He giggled and hit my hand lightly.

"Oww."

"Bat Umma."

I giggled and continued dressing him.

......................................

The picture place wasn't crowded at all. There were only a few families actually there. All of the chairs were filled, so I had to stand up with Yoki who kept complaining because his feet hurt. He's one. He doesn't know real foot pain like being pregnant with his heavy for nine months. He turned out being eight pounds, but now his weight process is slow. Why couldn't it have been the other way around?

This really handsome guy got up.

"You can have my seat,"he said.

"No, it's fine."

Yoki ran over to the seat and sat down.

"Kim Yoki, come back over here."

He pouted, crossed his arms, and scrunched his nose up. 

"No."

The handsome stranger laughed some and walked over to me. He took my hand and led me over to his chair that was occupied by Yoki. He picked Yoki up, pushed me gently onto the chair and sat Yoki on my lap.

"Now stay seated."

"But this is your chair."

"And I'm giving it to a mother who's child is complaining that his feet hurt."

"Yoki, is dramatic. He always complains."

"But I was always told to give my chair up for a lady. So I gave mine up to a beautiful mother."

I blushed and smiled some.

"Flattered. But I'm a male."

"Still beautiful. And you're still staying in that chair."

He held out his hand.

"I'm Kang Dong Ho, but everyone calls me Baekho."

I shook his hand.

"Choi Minki, but everyone calls me Ren."

"Yoti,"Yoki said as he held out his hand.

Baekho laughed some and shook Yoki's hand.

"Nice to meet you sir. Is it your birthday?"

Yoki nodded.

"How old are you?"

"One,"Yoki said as he put up three finger.

"Um, Yoki, you have up three fingers."

I put two down so he only had one finger up. Yoki glared at me.

"Umma, he at me,"he whinned.

"I'm sorry. I was trying to help."

Baekho bent down in front of Yoki and I so he was eye level with Yoki.

"Yoki, you have to treat your Umma nice. He did a lot to get you here and is probably still doing nice things."

"Umma it nite. Umma foun Momo."

Baekho looked at me.

"His teddy bear."

He nodded.

"Well we have to be nice to Umma. Umma's do a lot of nice things and we have to repay them by being respectful and a good son. Okay?"

Yoki nodded and Baekho picked him up and started tickling him and Yoki laughed. I smiled at the both of them.

This guy was really nice. I wish J. R. was like this. Then things could be easier than they are and we could be a family. But he's him and I doubt that will happen. But I'm not going to let myself suffer or Yoki because of his decisions.

..................................

I got Yoki's pictures done even though he didn't want to stop because he loved the way the camera flashed and he liked posing. He is so going to be a model when he can actually listen to directions and is older.

I picked Yoki up and got his stuff before walking to the door and going out.

"Hey," I heard someone say.

I turned to see Baekho.

"Hey."

"Would it be okay if I took you and Yoki out sometime? My father owns an amusement park and I think you both will  enjoy it."

"I don't know."

"Please? I just want to take you and your son out to do something fun."

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay."

I took out a pen and wrote my number on Baekho's hand.

"I'm free tomorrow, if you would want to go then,"I said.

He smiled.

"Perfect. I'll text you later."

"Okay."

"See you Ren and Yoki. And happy birthday Yoki."

"See you Baekho."

"Bye Baetho."

He smiled and walked away.

I have a date. Well, me and Yoki have a date.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone

Here is the next chapter

I hope you all enjoyed it and tell me if you like it by commenting

Please comment and tell me how it is

Love you all

Kisu

Ai

(ps my previous account was B-galJlaw28 and my nickname still is J. Law for those who just want to use that. I accidently deleted my other account and forgot to save all of my stories. So I had to write all new ones. And I'm sorry if this one might seem like the one I wrote about Ren and J. R., but it's not. All new material here. I hope you all still enjoy my writing and I really apologize for what happened to my account.)