Just Enjoy It

Do You Really Love Us{Urgent! Read the last page please}

Ren:

Going to the amusement park was really fun even though I thought it would be a lot of work and boring because I had Yoki and I needed to watch him, but Baekho helped me so it would be fun for all of us. We went on a lot of rides together where we all could ride. We went on the teacups first and Yoki giggled like crazy when it started to spin around and Baekho and I laughed at him. He was so cute. 

Baekho even played a game and won me a huge teddy bear that was too big for us to carry so we stored it in his father's office. Yoki must have thought it was his because he named the bear. It's mine baby doll. Not your's.

We went to the water park last because we didn't want to geo first and smell like chlorine the rest of the day. I put swim trunks over one of Yoki's little diapers that you could swim in so he won't have an accident in the pool and everyone has to get out because of him. I didn't want to change into my swim trunks because I wasn't really going to swim. I was just going to watch Yoki and help him. Baekho changed into his though so he could get in the water with Yoki. I tried not to look at Baekho. He was really muscular and so ing y.

"I'll take him in the water if you want me to,"Baekho said as he walked over to me and took Yoki out of my arms.

"No, I can take him and you can go enjoy yourself. I see a lot of pretty girls that are looking at you."

There were a lot of girls eyeing him. It kind of made me made because he was hanging with me today. I guess I'm more jealous. I don't want him to hang out with anyone else besides Yoki and I today.

Baekho shook his head and took Yoki.

"I don't like girls like that. And I'm spending the day with Yoki and you. You take a break though. You need it."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive Ren. Now sit and rest. I got this."

"Do not hurt my child. And if he does anythi-

"Ren, stop worrying. You rest because all ummas need a rest here and there. And I'll be an appa for a day."

He smiled and walked away with Yoki. I sat down in my beach chair and just watched Yoki and Baekho in the wave pool. Yoki kept jumping around every time the water touched his legs and fell. Baekho helped him up and held onto him as he continue to jump around. I smiled and closed my eyes. I was actually really tired. I hadn't really slept because Yoki had a caught a cold right after the party and I had to stay up and break the cold up so he could go to the amusement park and swim, but I shouldn't let him swim because he is going to get sick again. 

"Excuse me," I heard someone say as they tapped me. 

I opened my eyes to see this older lady.

"Yes miss?"

"Is that your son?"

She was pointing to Yoki.

"Yeah it is."

"Your son is so precious. He's beautiful just like you."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

"He really is. And his father is handsome too. Such a good father. We don't have many that will watch the children why the mother rests." 

She walked away. Was she talking about J. R.? How did she- No wait. She's talking about Baekho. I looked back to where Baekho and Yoki were playing and saw them walking back towards me. Baekho say Yoki on his towel and sat in one of the chairs.

"Sit right there for a couple of minutes Yoki,"he said.

"Baetho,"he whinned.

"No. You sit right there and be quite."

Yoki huffed and sat there.

I looked at Baekho.

"What happened,"I whispered to him.

"He hit this little girl because she walked through the water part he was playing in. So I'm making him sit down for a few minutes. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah. He needs to learn a lesson."

"Mean Umma,"Yoki said.

"Then don't hit people and I won't be."

He huffed and turned around. 

"Ren,"I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around.

"Appa,"Yoki said excitedly.

..............................................................

J. R.:

A couple of my soccer friends asked me if I wanted to go to the amusement park with them for the day and I agreed. I needed to clear my mind and have some fun. We went later on at around two so we didn't have to rush in the morning. The park was really crowded when we went, so we decided to go swim some until it died down a little. I went on a few water rides with my friends and then we went to the wave pool. We found a spot to sit in and then we all went in the water. I played around with some girls who thought I was hot. I'm not interested in them in that way, but I had fun with them. Then I saw this little kid who looked really familiar playing with this good looking guy. The little kid hit a girl and the guy called him by his name which is my son's name. I followed far behind them to see if it really was Yoki. Then I saw the guy take Yoki and sit him down by Ren. It was them. But who the hell was that guy.

I walked over to them.

"Ren,"I said.

Yoki, Ren and the guy all turned around.

"Appa,"Yoki said as he got up and I picked him up.

"Hey baby doll." 

I kissed Yoki's forehead.

"J. R., what are you doing here,"Ren asked.

"I'm hanging out with some friends. But I wanted to talk to you for a minute."

He looked at me with this questioning look.

"Okay."

He got up and took Yoki from me and gave him to the guy.

"Can you watch him for a second Baekho?"

"Sure Ren."

Ren and I walked a little bit farther away from the wave pool.

"Who is that,"I asked. him.

"A friend. Why are you so concerned?"

"Because he's hanging around you and my kid."

"He's not a bad person and is great with Yoki. And I'm grown. A grown as mother who wouldn't let his kid be around anyone he didn't trust. And I trust Baekho fully and he's a really nice guy."

"But why are you with him?"

"Because I can be and he asked Yoki and I if we would like to go to the amusement park with him and i said yes."

"So do you like him?"

"What is your problem? Why are you asking me all of these questions?"

"Because I don't want you to fall for him. You are mine."

"I was yours. I was yours when we first started dating, but we aren't dating. And Baekho is a really nice guy."

"So you don't like me anymore?"

"That's not the point J. R. He doesn't ing hide when we are around. He's acting like a better father than you in one day then you did in a year."

"I'm trying."

"You are? You really are? J. R. trying is taking your son out without hiding. Trying is being there for him and visiting him everyday. Trying is actually acting like a father."

"J. R,"I heard my friends say.

I turned to see them standing there.

"Why are you talking to him?"

"It's about homework. Just wait for me by the pool."

They walked away and I looked at Ren.

"And trying is not lying to the world. Look, let me live my life and do what I want."

"But I want you to be happy."

"I am."

"With me."

"I don't know if that can ever happen J. R."

He walked away from me. 

Why did this all have to be so hard.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone 

Here is another chapter. 

I hope you all liked it and tell me what you think of it.

Comment please

I love you all so much

Kisses

J.Law