The Present.

I want to be myself.

You are dozing off while taking the bus to school with your earphone on, the bus hails and you hit your forehead onto the window. "Ouch!" You whine painfully while rubbing your hand against the sore part.

Recongise the surrounding, you hurry alight and dig a mirror out from your bag. "Aish...its so red..." You pouts and covers it with your fringe. Entering the school ground, you saw your best friend Hyelim and MinAh. You smile brightly and was about to greet them. "Don't you think ____ is so lame? She still watch Pokemon at this age..." Hyelim rolls her eyes recalling yesterday when you told her you are watching Pokemon while waiting for MinAh to take her books out from her locker.

"When is ever cool before?" She raises her eyebrow and the both of them burst into laughters. Lowering your head, you process to your classroom quietly.

Later, you places your bag at the side of your desk. "Morning!" Hyelim said. "Morning..." You murmur with a forced smile. "Why didn't you meet us just now? We are waiting for you, you know..." MinAh question. Making a lie out, "I thought I was late for class..." You rubbed the side of your neck sheepishly.

"Whatever." They shurgged and went back to their seat continue their gossip. Next, your teacher wrote an equation on the board. "_____. can you solve this?" She ask and you walk towards the whiteboard.

After you complete it, you dust the dirt away from your hand. "Well done." She praises you and you bow a little. As you are returning to your seat at the back, mean words flows out from their mouth. "Action.", "teacher's pet~" They insult you and you got upset.

Taking a peek at your friends, you saw them rolling their eyes and making a disgusted face. Sighing, you just sit down not making any sound.

Recess time, the two of them walk towards you and invite you to tag along with them for a meal. Don't want to be alone, you act along with them. Out of nowhere, Junhyung was standing in front of you and your face turns red immediately.

"Can you get me and my friends a drink?" Junhyung question and you nodded your head. "I will be waiting for you at the old place." He said and walk passed you. Then, you finish your meal. You went to the venting machine and get five different favour drinks.

Climbling up the stairs, opening the door of the rooftop and you saw Junhyung with other girls. Timidly, "Junhyung...your drinks..." You said not daring to face him. "Oh...Ya..." Junhyung just remember and he hints his friend to get it from you. "You can go now." He chase you away and you really follows his order and leave.

On the wat back, *I don't know why I have turn this way...But, I really wish everythign will return to the time where I was smiling everyday...* You thought bitterly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry, just now I was changing and posting up the poster and new background hope it isn't much trouble... :x

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!