I like Yong Junhyung.

I want to be myself.

I am a very happy-go-lucky person, a little things that includes him will make me in joy for the whole day. I know he wouldn't like me and I also know that I wasn't his kind of girl he admire. But, by standing at the corner watching him and helping him will be enough for me.

The next day, you are with MinAh and Hyelim. Junhyung is with his friends, he's smiling so bright and it was so dashing on him. *I hope he will continue laughing this way...* You thought and your head onto the wall. "Ouch!" You whine in pain. "Yah, you okay?" MinAh ask and you nodded your head quietly.

When you lid your head up, you saw Junhyung look at you while walking away. Within that instant, your face turns red and you lower your head in embarrassment. *I hope he didn't know that I hit my head against the wall because of him...* You pray really hard mentally.

But, does anyone know that little action from someone you love so much means a big deal to you? While of course everyone know, so do I.

Inside the class, you are still rubbing your head. *I am a fool...* You thought and exhale in stress. Out of nowhere, a bag of ice-pack drop onto your desk. Looking up, it was Junhyung. "It's better to rub it with ice, if you don't hurry and use it. You will have an ugly mark left and no one will like you anymore." He said and you blush madly.

"Thanks..." You stumble and he nodded his head. Junhyung went back to his seat which is two seats in front of you. *Today, will be a wonderful day.* You thought in bless.

From the side, Hyelim tapped MinAh who is busy reading a story book. "MinAh, do you think _____ is in love with Junhyung?" Hyelim smile slyly. "You must be kidding!" MinAh answer in shock. "Look." Hyelim nod at your direction and MinAh smirks.

You are now secretly staring at Junhyung's side view. *So cool~* You squeal in your mind. Sometimes, you always wonder if he knew that if you will glacning at him. Suddenly, Junhyung turn around and swiftly you look away.

"Yah." Junhyung call and you didn't respond since you don't know its you. Sighing, "_____~" He sings and you turn back. "Neh...?" You stutters and he laughs. "Why are you so nervous?" He question and you shurgged which caused him to laughs more.

Walking towards you, helping you to rub the swallon buries. "You never change after so many years." He comment and your eyes widen in shock. *He notice me all along?!* You thought in surprises. Oh Ya! Junhyung and I had been in the same class almost all of our high school years.

"Ouch!" You complains. "You want to get heal? Then, we have to do this way." Junhyung continue and you bear the pain quietly.

Recess time, Junhyung is standing in front of you and your friends again. "Like always." He order and you nodded your head as an acknownledgement. Hyelim look at MinAh, wriggling her eyebrow and MinAh smirks.

After school, Hyelim and MinAh went ot find Junhyung at the Pool shop next to your school. "What can I help you two pretty ladies~" His friend, Simon.D swing his arm over MinAh's shoulder and she slap it away.

"Yong Junhyung, let us join your club." Hyelim said and his friend burst into laughters. "Why?" Junhyung ask. "It is because _____ from our class have fallen in love with you this prince charming and we have proof." MinAh spur out and Junhyung smile immediately disappear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update (:

Hope you guys will enjoy it (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3