I am a man who is honour of my words.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIXraoyGjwg&feature=related

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it? Thanks (:

This is a chinese song and some may not understand. But, just listen to it okay?

Kamsahaminda!

--------------------------------------------------------

After that desicion, I haven't saw DooJoon anymore. He left school and he wasn't at home. Where could he be...? Will he be back soon...? I really miss you and I am really sorry for making that choice will you forgive me?

The next day, I walked towards my locker and making a turn...I froze at my spot and my eyes widen in surprises. "Hey..." I smile as I greet him. But, he just ignore me giving me that cold shoulder. I was leave speechless, looking back at his lonely back. Bitting my lower lips, I just continue my route.

DooJoon's POV

I was making turn as I am going back to class, my eyes almost pop out when I saw she stand in front of me. "Hey..." She smile and my heart sour at the spot. I gave her the cold shoulder and I can feel that she was in stun. I knew she will look back, despite that I don't want to look back at her anymore. My heart hurts, I didn't know that Yong Junhyung who harm her so much will be important to me.

I lean against the cold wall, trying to get my breathe back and I shut my eyes to cool myself down. We was once so close and yet so far...

YOURS POV

I am walking beside Junhyung now, from the corner of my eyes I saw he talking so happily with Hyosung and the rest of the classmate. He was smiling so joyful, *is this your real smile or fake smile Yoon DooJoon?* I ask myself.

"________?" Junhyung calls and I look back at him. "Yea?" I answer him. "Are you alright?" Junhyung ask and I just nodded my head with a false smile. Suddenly, Junhyung wraps his arm around of my shoulder. "Let's go and have a date!" He said loudly in purpose. I know what he wanted to do and why did he make this match. He was afraid to lose to the same person twice, but...I can't choose DooJoon either that time because one of my best friend is in love with him too.

DooJoon's POV

I was sitting with the guys, they are making some funny jokes. But, I don't feel like laughing at all. So, I just make a few dry laughters. Later, "Let's go for a date!" I heard Yong Junhyung shouting loudly. I know he did it on purpose. However, I just act as I didn't hear anything. But, after they left the area. My heart starts to ache and start strolling away.

"Where are you going?" Hyosung ask. "Toilet." I force out a smile.

YOURS POV

The bell of the last class have just rang, I am packing my belongings and I lid my head up for no reason. Maybe, just to have a look at Yoon DooJoon. *Will he be as disappointed as me?* I thought in navie. My thoughts are right, I really am too pure. He was chatting with Hyosung in delight, *why did I even so worried for him?* I shake my head in bitterness.

"_______." I heard Junhyung calling my name again. "The guys and I are going for a round of pool, want to join us?" He question and I shake my head. "Have fun." I said and leave the classroom with my bag hangling at my shoulder.

DooJoon's POV

"DooJoon-si, did you wqatch the television programme yesterday? The gagman is so hilarious." Hyosung giggles and I just giggled along with her.

"_______." Yong Junhyung called the name I love so much. "The guys and I are going for a round of pool, want to join us?" He question. Idiot, she don't know this kind of games, why did you choose him when he don't even understand you at all?

"Have fun." I heard her replying him. From the edge of my eyes, I saw her dashling out from the classroom with her bag . "DooJoon-si?" Hyosung waves her hands in front of my face. "I have to go, I have a project to complete." I make a excuse and run out of the classroom leaving her at the back alone.

The minute I step out the classroom, I step out a card. Benting down and picking it up. It was hers, bimboo how can you be so careless. I check my watch, 3.00pm it shows. *She could be in the library now.* I thought and went there to search for her.

YOURS POV

Sitting in the middle of piles of books, I feel so safer. Nevertheless, my heart is still so heavy. "Excuse me." I heard that voice I have been missing for days travels into my ear. Jogging to the counter, I saw him passing a card to the librarian.

"Why don't you hand her back yourself?" She question him and he just shake his head with a soft smile.

DooJoon's POV

I am at the entrance of the libaray, should I return her the card personally? Maybe, not...

Then, I push the door and enter the silent place. "Can you please give this back to a student librarian call ______ for me?" I request and she just took in willingly.

"Why don't you hand her back yourself?" She ask me and I just shake my head with a soft smile as a rejection of her idea. "Thank you very much." I said and pull the transparent door out.

YOURS POV

After he left, I run towards the counter and redeem my card. He pick it up for me... I thought feeling a little touched. Next, I chase after him. "Yoon DooJoon!" I scream in pain.

"Why didn't you return me this personally?" I chock on my own words and he just look away. Slowly, reaching out my hand and capture his big warmth hand that will always provides me endless care.

"Please talk to me again..." I cannot take it anymore. "I am dying inside... please stop giving me the cold shoulder..." I begged him.

DooJoon's POV

I swallow my tears back, yanking my arm back to my side and she look at me with her watery eyes. "I am a man who is honour with his words...." I blurt out causing her to drop her jaws.

"Remember what I told you a few days back? If you choose Yong Junhyung, I swear I will not talk to you anymore? I am fulfilling my the promise I made." I said and she was out of words.

Taking a few steps back, she grabbed my hand again. "don't go..." She pleaded and my heart soften. Out of the sudden, the flashback of her betraying me repeats in my mind. "When I ask you not to choose Yong Junhyung did you listen to me?" I ask with a few liquid escape from the side of my eyes.

YOURS POV

The sentence is like a knife that just stabbed my heart, "I have a reason..." I whispers. "Then, tell me what is that important reason which leads you for not choosing me?!" He raises his voice.

*Please keep it as a secret for me.* Hyosung words flows into my mind.

"I cannot say..." I mumbles and he pull his arm back again. "It easy because I am not important to you." He twist my meaning and I shake my head rapidly. "No!" I immedaltely reply him.

"Do you know I hate you the most now." He confessed and I can feel another knife stabbed in again. "I don't hate you for choosing Junhyung over me. But, you not being yourself. Is this what you want? Popularity? So, whats the different you and your plastic friends in the past?" He ask and I just shake my head. "Listen to me..." I starts to sobbed.

"There's nothing more to listen." DooJoon said and walk away leaving me behind dumbfounded.

"Thats isn't the truth..." I brokedown and brust into tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update! Hahahas (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine.

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!

Have a nice day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!