Two injured man.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kGZmBbLtWg 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it? Thanks (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same day, you are on your way home from club activities and your way you saw a familiar figure sitting on the big patch of green grass along the lake.

Narrowing your eyes to get a clearer vision, *is that Yong Junhyung?* You raises your eyebrow in wonder.

* that Yoon DooJoon, now my whole body is covered with buries. Almost lost my face in front of my lackey.* He grumbles. *But, he's really is a good fighter that I haven't meet such a long period of time.* He grins in joy.

Touching the side of his mouth, *have to clear this patch of blood. If not mum is going to be worry again...* Junhyung thought and wipe it away using his hand.

"You will get infaction this way." You said and Junhyung lids his head up. "Oh, its you." He said and look back at the stainless lake. Settling beside him, you took out a piecce of tissue and drip it with a little of water.

Pressing it at the surface of the harm skin, "yah! It hurts! Its not fake! Its fresh!" Junhyung yells. "Who ask you want to fight." You make a remark. "I don't need you to care..." He tries to ignore you.

"Why? Afraid to fall in love with me?" You joked. "In your dream!" Junhyung reacts. "Then, let me clear it up for you." You talk back to him. "No way." He rejects your kindness.

Sighing, "I understand. You don't want to have any contact with me, so I will be leaving now." You swing your bag over your shoulder and left the tissue plus a plaster.

Later, "already know the fact and still offer to help me. What a joke...She should know its her Yoon DooJoon did this to me!" Junhyung complains and pick up the tissue. Tapping on the surface, flinching due to the pain.

Pasting the plaster, "she's nice in her way..." Junhyung murmurs as he glance at that piece of wet tissue.

The next in school, DooJoon is leaning against the gate of the school. * that Yong Junhyung for punching me so hard...* He touches the buries on his face timidly.

"Morning!" You smile and he too. Analysing his dashing face, "what happen to you? You got into a fight right?!" You point out the injures on his face with little anger. "No, I hurt myself." He lied and you look at him in disbelieves.

"You know, I am not a three years old kid. I don't take that as an answer." You replies and DooJoon kept quiet. Recalling Junhyung also have the same problem, "you fought with Junhyung right?" You caught him red-handed.

"No..." DooJoon stumbles and you fold your arm while tapping your foot against the ground as you wait for his truth. Frowning in surrunder, "yes I fought with him yesterday." He admits and you are opening your mouth to lecture him.

"But, its his fault! He call his friends and invite me there. However, the real source that caused me and him fight is you." He confessed and you are taken aback. "I cannot stand it when he call you his toy, you are not his and you are not his toy!" He added shyly.

Your heart fuzzy, pinching his cheeks. "Ouch!" DooJoon whines. "I forgive you. Despite that, don't go into fights like this anymore." You smile sweetly and DooJoon's heart is melted with your words.

“Anyways, are you vexed because I kicked your lover's ?" DooJoon tease. "No. I am mad because you got injured in a fight." You reply firmly and DooJoon's heart skipped a beat. "I mean Yoon DooJoon is superb right? How can you got hit?!" You shake your head in disappointment and DooJoon giggles.

Inside the school building, *I don't know if I am trying to avoid you or I am actually trying to gain your attendtion...* Junhyung thought in confuse as he saw the scene between you and DooJoon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update, enjoy okay?

Anyways, thanks for subbing ,commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda!

...<3