He maybe loving someone else.

I want to be myself.

Thursday is a school holiday, you and DooJoon plan to meet each other for a meal or a movie. Wearing a flower one piece dress, you spin a few rounds in front of the mirror. *Will he think that I am weird...?* You wonders.

Walking out of your room, locking the door of your house and strolling down to the bus stop. After four station, you saw DooJoon who dressed up really handsome waiting for you patiently. *He look cool...* You thought.

Tapping your bus card, taking each steps carefully and you stand in front of him. "Hi." You smile and he said anything. *Whats wrong with him?* You puff your cheeks a little. *I can't even look at her...She just look too cute...* DooJoon took a peek of you.

*I thought he will praise me...* You thought in a little disappointment. "Have you eaten?" He ask and you shake your head. "Wanna grab a bite?" He suggest and you nodded your head. However, you and DooJoon's idea didn't match at all. So, both of you ended at the middle of the busy streets.

*What should I do now?* DooJoon scratches his cheek and you look away feeling shy too. *Why do I feel so shy now?!* You thought. Suddenly, a women with long blonde hair back hugged him. "I missed you~" She cooed.

"Nana?!" DooJoon surprised and peel of her arms away from his waist. *Nana?! Why do I find it so familiar? But, now my mind is so filled with the word Banana...* You thought.

"Where are you going?" Nana ask in excitment. "We are searching for food to eat. But, we can't make up our mind." DooJoon reply. "I know there's a coffee house with delicious food." She spit out and her eyes landed at you.

"You wouldn't be trouble if I join the both of you right?" She smile and you shake your head. "Great! Follow me!" She grabbed DooJoon's hand and drag him along while you just follow behind them in jealousy.

Inside the coffee shop, you sat beside DooJoon and Nana sat across him. Stretching her arm, "freedom~" Nana cheers and you raises your eyebrow in confusion. "Where's your boyfriend?" DooJoon question. "Here." Nana points at DooJoon and your eyes widen in shock.

Letting out a breathe, "where is kibum?" DooJoon rephrase. "Somewhere?" Nana refuse to answer his question and DooJoon slides his hand into the pocket. Dailing the number in, "yah kim kibum. Your girlfriend is with me, we are at the coffee house down the streets, hurry up and collect her." DooJoon order and hung up the phone.

Pouting in depress, "do you hate me so much? Why are you chasing me away? Its not shame to let people know that we are ex-couple." She blurt out and your jaws dropped mentally. *Couple?!* You thought in alert.

"I didn't say its unglam, its just I don't want to take invole into your current relationship it will be a big pain." He sratches his hair. "Will we have chance to get back together?" Nana ask in curious and you stare at DooJoon as you are eager to know his answer too.

"No, its already the past." He answer directly and you let out a breathe feeling better. Suddenly, Nana's boyfriend came and she stand up. "Gotta go, texts me soon~" Nana winks and DooJoon just smile. Later, there's only silent between you and him. *Should I ask?* You thought and look at DooJoon.

Catching you red-handed, "why are you staring at me like this?" He question and your face turns red. "Nothing..." You stumble and look down at your own feet. *She's so easy to see through.* DooJoon thought as he look at your side-view. "You seems to be hiding something from me." He spoke out and you jump a bit in shock. * He read my mind?!* You blink your eyes at him.

"Don't worry, you can say anything you want. I wouldn't blame or scold you." He put down the menu on the table. Using his hand as a stand that he can lie on, "are you lying just now?" You ask in openly. "No, there's nothing to lie about just now." DooJoon reply and you nodded your head. "But, I do like someone else." He smile and your eyes widen in suprises.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning everyone! Hahas, in my country its 12.02am now.

So, its morning~ Hahas (:

It has been long since my last update due to school I wasn't allow to use computer because of homework -.-

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter and have fun.

Also, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine ^^v

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!