What should I do?

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IphEMWlkvgY

I was listening to this song while writing this fanfics, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

BEAST...<3!

MIDNIGHT SUN!

________________________________________________

Clutching your chest, furrowing your eyesbrows and having those uncomfortable feelings around you. *I have a bad feeling...* You thought and enter the school entrance.

"Morning princess~" Someone greet you and you lid your head up. From an uncomfortable expression to an annoyed one. Ignoring them, walking passed them and they folds their arms. Opening their big fat mouth, "you think everything is over?" Hyelim question. "Betrayer." MinAh added and you clenced your fist in anger.

"Why keep quiet?" Hyelim said and MinAh steps closer to you. "Getting cocky aye? You got someone supports you at the back right?" MinAh ask as she lean against your metal locker.

Slamming the door of your metal locker, MinAh purposly place her legs out and without knowing you trip over her leg. While laying flat onto the ground, you heard laughters behind your back and you punch the cold hard ground.

Springing up, "what do the both of you one?!" You erupts. "You got what you guys wanted right? Popularity, attendtion and being one of the cool kids! What else do you want?!" You yells. "What else we want?" Hyelim smirks and MinAh grabbed your arm. Dragging you to along with them to the end of the hallway, "let go off me!" You try to yank your arm out.

Pushing you onto a stairs case, you whine in pain when one of the steps crashes against your bone. Out of the sudden, MinAh locked your arms and Hyelim slides her hands into her pocket. Slowly pulling out a pair of scissor and your eyes widen in shock. "What are you trying to do?!" Your voice starts to trembles in fear.

"What I want to do?" Hyelim plays with the sharp blade a little and moves it nearer to your angelic face. "I wanna try a little experiment, that is to see how do you look like with short hair." She answer you. "HELP SOMEONE SAVE ME!" You screams on top of your voice. "Find something and shove it into ." Hyelim orders and MinAh begins to dig something out from her pocket.

Tears bury your version, your hand is tie onto the railing of the staircase and your mouth is stuffed with a towel. *God, anyone please help me...* You pray and you heard people laughing. MinAh capture your face, "do you know you look so patheic now?" She ask. Hyelim grab a bunch of your hair, the dangerous object is getting nearer to your hair and ready to snap anytime.

You shut your eyes, tears escape from the edge of your eyes and rolls down your cheeks. *please...* You wishes.

DooJoon walks into the school, he saw your belongings are spreaded all around the floor. Benting down and picking it up one by one, "do you heard?!" Someone said. "Yea, I heard MinAh and Hyelim brought ______ to the end of the hallway..." Without even listening the whole sentence, DooJoon dahses towards the direction.

"Goodbye to beautiful hair." Hyelim said and widen the angle of the scissor. "What are you guys doing?" An emotionless voice spoke out and the three pair of eyes all look at him. Junhyung stared down at you, you avoid it by looking away feeling ultar disgrace. "Oh~ You make it in time, we are going to the of the show. Want to do the first cut?" Hyelim invite him. "Are you insane, get away from her." Junhyung orders.

From the back, Simon.D snatches away the sharp object away from Hyelim's hand. "Yah!" She growls and Simon.D just shurgged. Kneeling down at the same eye level as you, "do you want me to save you out from this place?" Junhyung ask and you nodded your head immediately with your teary eyes.

Suddenly, a heavy breathing DooJoon arrives too and Junhyung noticed it too. "But, I have a condition." Junhyung added on and you paused awhile. "If you accept it, I will save you out now." Junhyung said. "Do not agree with him, I will be there now!" DooJoon wants to charge in. However, he was blocked by Jonghyun.

"If you accept with the condition I have now, I can assure you that those two s will not be standing here anymore and your life will be safe." Junhyung points at both Hyelim and MinAh. "Yong Junhyung! Do not act like you are not one of us, you ganged up with both Hyelim and I to builled her!" MinAh shouted her discomfort out.

Not caring about MinAh's barks, "nevertheless." Junhyung said and you look at him. "In this world, there is cons. If you do not agree with my condition..." Junhyung let out his hand and Simon.D handed him the scissor. Junhyung peel out a strand of your hair and snapped it. Your eyes enlarge in terror, "I will join them and cut all your hair." He said firmly.

"You are threatening her!" DooJoon growls. "Its true I am." Junhyung replies him. DooJoon got furious and tries to break into the barrier of people. However, he was caught by them and they are punching him now. "mmmmmm!" You manage to muffles out sound from your mouth. "So, are you on the same line as me?" Junhyung question and you nodded your head.

"Great, you shouldn't waste anytime next time." He your hair and hint Simon.D. Then, Simon D brought the two of them to the teacher's office. Junhyung untie your hand from the railing and you spit the towel out from your mouth. Crawling towards DooJoon, helping him out. "Are you alright?!" You concern.

Taking a step down, "now." Junhyung speaks. "Let's go to our deal." Junhyung continue. "My condition is you, ______." Junhyung points at you. "To be my mates." Junhyung stated and your eyes widen an inch. DooJoon capture your arms, glancing striaght into your eyes. "Do not listen to him! If you accept him, mark my words! We are not friends anymore and we will seperate from each other from today onwards!" DooJoon said sternly.

Junhyung smiles, "I will be a generous man today. I will give you one day, tomorrow this time at this place. You have choose between me and Yoon DooJoon." Junhyung said. *What should I do...?* You look at both DooJoon and Junhyung again and again.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! (:

So, who will you choose? kekeks~

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (;

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!