Disgusted By The World.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N6Lc6s9XgM 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like always before the class starts, you will go to your locker and grab your books. On the way, "isn't this the girl who got into a fight with MinAh and Hyelim yesterday?" Someone pointed out and you just ignore it. *I am not that girly girl anymore.* You thought and unlock the locker. Just now, someone smash the door back and you give her a death stare.

"Who do you think you are? Acting like a boss even you betrayed someone else?" JungAh, MinAh sister yells and you furrows your eyebrow in confuse. "Betrayed? Who did I betrayed?" You ask her back. "My sister and friend of course!" She shouts and you shake your head in disbelieves. "I think you should get your facts right before you come yelling at me." You boldly reply her and she got anger. "My younger sister wouldn't lie to me." She said and you laughs. "Yeah right." You walk away leaving her behind alone.

"I heard that ______ from class 2-3 betrayed her friend, so disgusting." You heard someone said and you got more confuse. *What? When did I betrayed that two plastic barbie doll?!* You thought and enter the classroom. Then you saw, "don't be trick by her innocent look!" Hyelim warn the rest of the girls in your class. "She betrayed us so she can enter Junhyung's cooler group. But, she got rejected." Hyelim twisted the story. "I mean how can this kind of people live in this world!" MinAh added and you scoffs.

Knowing you are standing there, "we have to leave if not she will accuse us again." Hyelim faked and you rolled your eyes in disbelieves. *Fools.* You thought. Your classmate, JiHye who is sitting behind you. "Did you smell something stinky." She fan her hand. "Like yeah." Hwayoung her friend acted along with her. Standing up, taking your bag along with you. "I smell something smelly too and its your foul mouth." You insult her and she gaps in surprises.

Later, you come out from the toilet and you saw your two 'best of friend'. "Hello." Hyelim wriggles her fingers and you treat her like unused air. "How is it like to be hated by everyone? Who ask you embarrassed the both of us in front the whole class yesterday!" Hyelim said. "This is only the beginning." MinAh added on. Facing them bravely, "I am just fine. At least, I am being myself and not being control like a puppet. Anyways, I am only telling the facts I don't feel guilty at all and why should I?" You reply and wake out of the restroom.

Before you enter the classroom, Junhyung grabbed your wrist and pull you to somewhere else. "What do you want?" You question him. "Its better for you to apologise to MinAh and Hyelim so you wouldn't live in hell." He suggest and you laugh half-hearted. "Yong Junhyung, do you have eyes to see whats happening here?!" You raises your voice at him which you never thought you will.

"They changed their ugly roles to me and the fact is the real victim is me! However, they are acting that they are the victim!" You said. "So, what you want me to do now? Lower my head and say sorry to them? If I ever did that I will blame and curse myself forever! I have pride Yong Junhyung, even I am hatred by everyone! At least, I am being myself and I want to be myself!" You ended your sentence and Junhyung keep quiet.

Sliding the door, a bucket of cold water splash onto your body. "Serve you right for betraying your best friend whereby they treat you well with their fullest heart!" A guy chuckle. Swallowing your tears back, "so what I betrayed my friends? Do you think they are really friends who can be believe in? Do you think these two really treat me with their faithful hearts?" You ask everyone. "Of course! Hyelim and MinAh is the best!" Someone support them,

Your eyes landed at those two trollops, they flash a victory smile with their chins up at you. Walking towards them with all your courage, "I will get back to you one day. I will make the two of you live in hell and worse than me. You just wait." You swear. "We will be waiting, do you think there will still be someone in the school protecting you and stands up for you?" MinAh said.

"What do you think? This is a comic book? A handsome and dashing man come out from nowhere to protect you?" She ask and you remain quiet. "Wake up from your pretty little dream." Hyelim continue. Swinging your bag you run out of the classroom and out of the school ground. "Woohoo! The terrible girl is gone!" The whole class cheers and the both of them have a slyly smile on there face.

Running back to home, you hit onto someone. "I am sorry..." A deep voice apologise. Without any replies and not looking at him. You continue rush away back to home. *She...look really familiar...* The man thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, double update here!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahminda!

...<3!