She's not as cheerful as she used to be.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LISd7qidwds

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

BEAST! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

I never thought in your eyes I am like this, until you tell me. I am so disappointed in both you and me, I have my reason for choosing Junhyung...But, why? Why didn't you wait and listen to my reason...? Will you forgive my wrong choice? Yoon DooJoon... I hope you will understand me... because I really still love you.

JUNHYUNG'S POV

 

I walk into the classroom, I saw her sitting alone and she look lose. Am I the one who brought her into this? Slowly, step by step I got nearer to her and now I am standing behind her. She didn't realise it, she must be in deep thought and I just look at her.

I her black silky hair, she turn around and look at me in surprises. I don't know why I just push her head nearer to me and she is laying on my abs. "Sorry..." I whisper and she didn't make any replies. I never thought that because of my pride I will make someone feel so upset before. She must be the first one...

She pushes herself away from me, glancing at me with confusion. "let's go out..." I said and she titled her head a little.

I bragged her bag and swing it across my shoulder. I held onto her small hands, pulling her out the room and out of the school ground.

"What are you doing?! We have class!" She ask with a little fear in it.

"Somewhere why is fun." I answer her and she went quiet.

We hop onto the bus, she have the seat nearer the window. During the ride, she didn't even look at me once. What's her mind filled with? Is it him? Yoon DooJoon? I am envious of him...

Secretly, I held onto her hands and she pull her hands back. "Aren't you my mate?" I question and she unwillingly let me held onto it. Am I doing the right thing? Should I let her go to where she want to go to?

Later, at the cafe. We order our drinks and meals. But, she wasn't talking at all. She just play with her straw with her gloomy face, why aren't you smiling like how you use to be?

"Are you okay?" I blurt out and she force out a smile.

"I am fine, thanks you for caring." She answer.

"Am I pulling you back?" I ask her and she shake her head.

"Nope, you are thinking too much." She replied.

Even, we are fake mates. However, I hope as a friend you will open to me. You make me feel so guilty...

After that, we are holding hands and we walk around the streets. I saw a cotton candy stall and I remember in the past, she loves it. She will always be happy to have one. She will be smiling so brighty.

"Here you go." The owner handed me one and I pass it to her.

Her icy hand touches mine, *its so cold.* I thought. She just smile softly, "you remember didn't you?" She ask and I nodded my head sheepishly. I mean we have been classmate for such a long time I will at least know something about you right?

Despite that candy, her smile faded away like a flash of lighting. "Want some?" She offered and I just have a few small bite.

Around 3.00pm, I sent her home. "Bye." She waves and I waves back too.

Then, her figures just disappear like this. On the way home, I ask myself the same question. Am I doing the right thing?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This is an update for today!

Enjoy (:

anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting, viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!