Training in progress.

I want to be myself.

Saturday, your favourite day of the week! You don't need to wake up early to go to school and see that bunch of hollywood actress and actor. You are able to enjoy this peaceful day at home with your comfy bed that you love the most!

In your dream, "we are sorry master!" Both Hyelim and MinAh bow down to you and you laughin evily. "Yes!" You fist pump in victory. " my toes now!" You order and they do what as you said.

However, in the real world. You are chuckling while asleep, "clean it properly..." you mumbles in joy. Out of nowhere, your phone vibrates and rings loudy. Your eyebrows are furrowed, "go away!" You command sternly. "Don't ruin my awesome world!" you added.

The irritating sound its like endless! Spring up in annoyed, "yeah! Who are you?! Why are you disturbing my wonderful dream that I may not be able to have again?!" You yell in vexed. You heard giggling from the another end of the phone, "sorry I destroyed your percious dream. But, we have a date today didn't we?" DooJoon reminds you.

"Oh ya...I forgot...sorry I scream at you...I will be there soon..." You ruffles your mesy hair and flop back onto your bed with your phone shuted. *My image died...* You thought. *But, I feel great being myself now.* You smile and went to wash up.

"Going out so early?" Your mother question and you nodded your head since you just shoved a beard into your mouth. "Will you be back for dinner?" She ask. Swallowing the dry piece of flour, "I will comfirm it with you again." You flash a smile and she return one to you too. "Have fun." She said and you nodded yor head again.

Reaching the destination, "sorry I am late." You apologise and DooJoon flicked your forehead. "Why did you do that?!" You cooed. "A little punishment for beig late." He winks and you let out a giggles.

"So...Where are we doing?" You ask in curiousity. "The beach." He reply and your jaws dropped in shock. "its not a joke right?" You reply him. "No...why can't we wear sports clothing to the beach?" He ask you back.

"We should wear bikini or swim wear! The beach is the paraside of human being for dating! Hunks and beauties!" You express your passion out. *Thats new side of her...* DooJoon thought. "My apologises to you, we are not going to there to have fun." He imitate you and you raise your eyebrow at him.

"Then...?" You trails. "You will find out when you reach there." DooJoon answer and you follow him quietly.

The sunny weather of beach make you feel more fresh compare to the past few days. Stretching your arm with a bright smile. "Did you ate your breakfast?" DooJoon question and you nodded your head. *A piece of bread is counted right?* You wonder.

"Alright lets start our training!" DooJoon declares and yor eyes widen in shock. "Training?!" You repeats that word. "Yea." DooJoon answer claimly. "Why do I need training?!" You ask. "Doesn't means I am slow runner and always got caught in the game needs training..." You said.

Holding back his laughters, "our training isn't that kind..." He reply. "The purpose of planning is to overcome that little box of yours." DooJoon point out and you look at him in confuse. "Don't understand?" He ask an you nodded your head.

"Your heart is still locked with Yong Junhyung." DooJoon mumbles and you rounded your eyes at him. Making a few fake chuckles, "thats the funniest joke I heard this week." You carry on your dry laughters. "No, I am not kidding here." He said in stern.

"Haven't you realise that you never stabd up to Yong Junhyung before?" DooJoon said. *He's right...I confronted Hyelim and MinAh plus other people who yells and scold me...But, I never confront Junhyung before despite he said those stuffs to me...* You thought in bitter.

"Its no use...Don't waste time on me..." You look away in discourage. "Be confidence in yourself! Why did you give up when you didn't try it before?!" DooJoon shouts. "If I can success...I do not need your training..." You answer.

"You just need a helping hand, I am here to pull you out from that hole! Believe in me!" He assure. However, the trust you have in humans is no longer there. "You want to a tool is it?!" DooJoon yells. "A toy that people needs you when they want to play with you, throwing you aside when they have enough fun?!" He added and you didn't spit out a word.

"Answer me!" He screams and timidly you shake your head. "Then, trust me!" He demands. *Can I...? But, I do not wan to be an object where people use and throw aside.* You thought. "I trust you..." You whisper and a soft smile forms on his face, "first, lets starts running along the beach." DooJoon said and you sigh.

*Some how I regret...* You thought and start running. As you are jogging, DooJoon is ahead of you, glancing at his back. *Why did he want to help so much...?* You thought.

After 15 minutes, "I can't anymore...I am dying..." You huff and puff due to lack of air. "You can't end it here! We still got a lot more to go!" DooJoon nagged. "Come on, I know you can do it!" He encourage you. "Its faster that you kill me now! I can move my legs anymore, this is my limit!" You reply and DooJoon.

Looking back at the starting point, "fine. You tried your best, I will get you a drink." DooJoon smile. "Thanks..." You mumbles and sit down on the sand. The cooling breeze claim you down and your eyes look at the endless sea. *So comfortable...* You thought.

Out of nowhere, a cold bottle of water is placed on your cheek and you laughs. "Thanks." You take that drink from DooJoon. "Welcome." He smile back too. "Feeling better?" He ask and you nodded your head. "Now, the final training." DooJoon stand up and dust the sand away from his .

"I WILL STAND UP TO YONG JUNHYUNG!" He screams towards the direction of the sea. "Now, your turn." DooJoon said. "No way, its embarrassing! Everyone is staring at us!" You whisper.

"It doesn't really matter how people judge us, since they are doing everyday. So, don't worry." DooJoon said and you stand up too. "Shout it out." DooJoon said. "I will stand up to Yong Junhyung!" You raises your voice. "Louder!" DooJoon said. "I WILL STAND UP TO YONG JUNHYUNG!" You scream on top of your voice.

"Why do you want to stand up to him?" DooJoon shouts with him. "He's a jerk! He betrayed me! He ganged up those two s and bully me!" You scream. "What are you going to do?" DooJoon ask. "I will stand up to him! I show him that even everyone hated me, I will still be strong and live a better life!" You reply.

"I WILL STAND UP TO YONG JUNHYUNG! I WILL LIVE A BETTER LIFE! I WILL NO LET THOSE PEOPLE LOOK DOWN AT ME!" You shout all the words out from the bottom of your heart. "I HATE YONG JUNHYUNG!" You relieved and someone claps his hand. "Well done." DooJoon praises and you beam. *I will fight with Yong Junhyung!* You thought in determine.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update and my holidays are ending so fraking sad :(

Do enjoy the story (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!