Am I choosing the right choice?

I want to be myself.

"Same day, same place and same timing. I, Yong Junhyung want an answer from you." He said coldly and you can feel DooJoon's grip tighten on your shoulder.

*What should I do now...?!* You squat down in the middle on the road and scratches your brain in like an insane person. Letting out a heavy sigh, *I am afraid that I make the wrong decision...* You look at the busy streets in stress. *If I choose Junhyung...I will lose DooJoon...If I choose DooJoon...I will lost Junhyung...Argh!* You massage your tempers in deep thoughts.

*But, who is more important to me...?* You slowly open your eyes. "________...?" You heard a familiar voice calling your name and you lid your head up. "Why are you squatting in the middle of the road?" She question. "Hyosung..." Your eyes go teary and you took a step behind in shock.

Later, the both of you went to the nearest cafe for a drink. Playing with the straw on your drink, "actually..." Hyosung plays with her fingers. "I have a secret and I have no one to share..." Her face blushes and you title your head to one of the side. "I...I...I am in love with Yoon DooJoon-si!" Hyosung confessed and you just stare at her in surprises.

*DId she just...?* You thought. "______?" Hyosung waves her hands in front of your face. "Yeah...?" You stumbles a little. "What do you think I should do next?" Hyosung ask in excitment. "I don't know...?" You reply. Raising her eyebrows at you, "are you in love with Yoon DooJoon-si too?" She ask. "No." You answer her. *Maybe...* You thought.

"Could you help me?" She request. "I may try..." You make a few fake laughters. "Yes! I know you will help me." She cheers and you just smile fakely.

At the school rooftop, Junhyung is laying flat on the floor and watching those fluffy clouds flows across the blue clear sky. *Will she choose me? Or will she choose Yoon DooJoon? I hope she choose me because I don't want to lose to Yoon DooJoon again...* Junhyung thought.

DooJoon is running around in circles, huffing and panting. *I hope she will be herself and know whats her choice...* DooJoon wishes that you will be yourself.

"Byebye!" Hyosung waves in happiness and you just waves back. Turning around while walking back home, *I guess I know who to choose...* You feel a little bitter which you do not know the reason why.

The next day in school, walking in heavy steps to the end of the school. You saw two man, Yong Junhyung and Yoon DooJoon standing there waiting for your answer. "You are on time." Junhyung check his watch. "Now, its time to choose the man you want to be with." Junhyung said.

Letting a hand out, "choose me _______. I will be the best boyfriend you have in your life." Junhyung said and your eyes move to DooJoon. "I just hope that you are being yourself after you choose the person you want to be with." He said.

Silding your hands into Junhyung's one, *yes!* Junhyung's smile widen and DooJoon just froze in his spot. "I choose Yong Junhyung as the person I want to be with." SHe murmurs and DooJoon just walk away. *I am sorry...* You chlose your eyes in apologise.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^v

This is an short update and I am having a block...

So, sorry for writing a lousy chapter...

Please forgive me! ><

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics of mine! (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!