The result of training.

I want to be myself.

Monday have arrived, you just reach school and you are closing your umbrella. *Its raining so heavy...* You thought and wipe the droplets of water away from your shoulder. "My shirt is drench!" Simon.D make a huge commontion. "You are noisy..." Hongki make a remark.

*Loudspeaker...* You shake your head and walk towards the classroom. On your way, "morning..." DooJoon pop-out beside you. "Morning..." You smile. "Are you going back to the class now?" He ask and you nodded your head. "Can you follow me to my locker? Its lonely to go alone..." He pouts and you giggles.

Inside the classroom, "Yong Junhyung-si being the subject head of Geography. Its your duty to collect all the homework and hand in to Mr. Im today." Hyosung nagged and shoves the homework into his arm.

"What?" Junhyung look at his friends in believes. "Handing in homework? I, Yong Junhyung who do not even touch my homework collect it? That will be the biggest joke!" Junhyung complains and his friends chukles in delight.

The door slides opens, you and DooJoon enters while chatting. "I found someone you can ask." Simon.D whisper and points at you. "No way, I don't want to have any contact with her." Junhyung rejects that ideas of his. "its not asking to her to do, its call using a tool. You know like your toys you have." Simon.D explains further more.

Understanding what Simon.D meant, a sly grin forms on Junhyung's face. "Yah." He stands in front of you. "Collect all the geography homework and pass it back to me." Junhyung command and you are about to take it. Out of the sudden, DooJoon snatches it away from you. "Stop using her." DooJoon pushes that few pieces of paper back to him.

"Yah, do not poke your nose into peoples business." Junhyung hissed. "She's not any people, she's my friend." DooJoon hissed back too. *Somehow more...* DooJoon thought. "You have a problem with me?" Junhyung growls. "A big one." DooJoon raises his voice. "DooJoon..." You hold him back. "Yong Junhyung! Hurry up and do your job!" Hyosong shouts from the back. "Watch out." Junhyung threaten.

After that, "DooJoon you shouldn't..." Your words got cut off by him. Capturing your shoulder, looking straight into your eyes firmly. "Listen!" He started. "Don't help Yong Junhyung, thats the whole point of the training we had yesterday!" DooJoon reminds you and your mind went blank.

"Show me the result, show me the outcome and don't let me down." DooJoon said and walk away. *The training...* You thought deeply. *You want to be a toy whereby people play and throw aside?!* You remember what DooJoon said to you yesterday. "I don't one!" You shake your head in fear.

During recess, "like always." He mumbles and DooJoon is hiding behind the wall spying on you. *Don't waste my effort.* He thought. Breathing in a mouth full of oxygen, "Yong Junhyung-si." You voice out and he turn around staring at you. "I am not you servant, I do not owe you anything. So, please stop ordering me around anymore." You confront him boldly and he is in stun.

"I hope we still be friends." You bowed and run away. *Yes! I stand up for myself! I stood up to Yong Junhyung!* You burst into joys as you jump up and down. DooJoon follows with a beam, *she did it!* He feel happy for you too. "You lost your toy Junhyung..." Simon.D said and Junhyung's fist clenched as he saw DooJoon run after you. *Yoon DooJoon!* He thought in anger.

You, you are at the school indoor sporthall. "I DID IT!" You scream and dances your happy dances. You heard someone laughs and you immediately stops. Your face turns red due to embarrassment. "Yoon DooJoon its not funny!" You puffed your cheeks and he force himself to stop. "Anyways, congrats." DooJoon said and you look at him.

"You stand up to him." DooJoon said. "Yeah!" You smile sweetly and DooJoon's heart melt in that instant. "Thanks to you." You said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! Here's an update and thanks for all the comments about your life (:

I see everyone have different past or present that we wouldn't want to remember? (Only for me. :x)

Hope to be closer with each other (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!