What am I doing?!

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZJQa0YZPyU

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter of mine, listen to it? Thanks (:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, you are on your way to hand in your overdue homework and you heard cries at the corner of the staircase. Being curious, you walk towards the direction. Taking your steps gently and poking your head out behind the wall. You saw Junhyung hugging his legs in tears, your eyes widen in shock. You took a step forward, however you ended up standing not moving.

Many thoughts runs through your mind, *he said he didn't want to have any contact with me anymore right? Why should I help him?* You devil side said. *But, he seems like he need someone to comfort him now...* You soften as you never saw this side of him before. Out of nowhere, you can feel your heart turn sour. *Wait! I cannot fall back for him, even he's crying now...He bullied me right?* You hide back behind the wall.

Clenching onto your homework, you run to the staffroom. *Ignore, delete everything! I don't want to want to remember that scene!* You force your brain to forget it. Junhyung, he wipe his tears away with the sleeves of his uniform. Leaning his head back, as a stand for him to rest his heavy head and he let out a heavy sighs. *She's left...* He close his eyes and a liquid roll down his cheeks.

Inside the staffroom, "I hope this is the last time I will be seeing this kind of work from you." Your teacher nags. But, your heart isn't here, it was with Junhyung. "Did you heard me?!" He raises his voice and you just nodded your head blankly. *He needs someone there...* This sentence popped out in your brain.

*Hurry up and say go.* You mentally rush the teacher. Filpping your work and checking it umteempt times. "You may go now." The few words you want to heard most, "children..." Your teacher shake his head in disappointment. Speeding back to the location without even apologising to your teacher, *Junhyung...* You thought and you make a turn.

Huffing and panting, he isn't there anymore and worry if he will do anything silly. You search around the school, sliding each door of the classroom and checking it with a fast glances. Holding onto the railing of the stairs, catching a few breathe and recall where didn't you check. *Where do he like to go?* You wonder and a light bulb popped.

Going up to level 3, you heard the sound of piano and you peek through the small space in between the door. You saw Junhyung playing it, beautiful melodies flows out from the music intrusment and you are absorb by him. *Why can't he look so like this everyday...* You thought.

Softly shuting the door, you walk away and back to your classroom to retrieve your bag. In the classroom, as you are packing your bagpack. *What am I doing?* You ask yourself. *I should stay away from him right? But, why am I worrying of him?!* You massage your head in pain. Sitting on top of the table, *its not easy to forgot someone you loves for many years huh...* You laughs.

Suddenly, the door swings open and Junhyung was standing there. The both of your eyes meet, walking to his table and grab his back. He's back facing you, "I saw you..." He blurt out and your eyes enlarge in surprises. "Please keep it as a secret." He request and walk out of the classroom. *He saw...?* You thought in awe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon everyone, its 1.00pm now in my country.

Yeah...this really happened...

I was wondering what am I doing that day...

Hahahs!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine.

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!