The Source Of Betray.

I want to be myself.

As you are dragging your feet towards your locker in a gloomy mode, *I got rejected by Junhyung...But, how do he know that?* You thought in depress and open your the metal door of your locker.

Taking out your books for the locker, MinAh swings her arm over your shoulder. "Why so sad?" MinAh ask and you just sigh in discourage. "Don't be upset, we all know what happen or should I rephrase that sentence, it should be everyone in this school know what happen." Hyelim said and your eyes also pop out. "You must be joking right?" You ask and Hyelim shake her head.

*OhMyGod! I am going to be the biggest joke in the whole school!* You thought in embarrassment. Hyelim smile slyly and MinAh smirks in joy as she enjoys this little play. "Don't be worry, we are here to support you." Hyelim patted your shoulder and you just nodded your head innocently.

On the way to your classroom, "is it her?" someone ask. "Yeah!" He friend reply and you cover your ear with your hands. "She have big courage to confess to Junhyung right boss?" Lizzy sneer and JungAh just stare down at you. "We are just delight that Junhyung have taste if not it will be a waste." They added on and you feel guilty.

Shutting your eyes with your ears covered, you run forward and you bang onto someone. "Watch it!" Simon.D yells and he recongise your small figure. "Isn't this little ______? Who confessed her feelings to Junhyung yesterday?" He tease and your eyes landed on Junhyung. However, he look away acting like he didn't saw it.

Next, you quickly enter the classroom. Despite that, his friend did not let you off. "Why did you like Junhyung? If you have a fond for me, I will kindly accept you." Simon.D said and you remain quiet. "You should have know, Junhyung likes girl with slim body, long black hair and flawless skin." Hongki describe that perfect women for Junhyung.

Biting your bottom lips and holding back your tears. "Why are your so noisy?! Hurry up and settle down. Lesson is starting soon, don't waste any minute its important for your future." Their teacher nagged and wipe the whiteboard. Inhaling a deep breathe, wiping away your tears and you focus on your study. *Don't cry, if I cry means I lost!* You told yourself mentally.

But at the corner of the classroom, Hyelim and MinAh are chuckles in happiness. *This is such a good show to watch...* Hyelim thought. During recess time, they left the classroom first and you start searching for them. Turning left and right, you saw your classmate Hyosung walking down the stairs. "Excuse me..." You mumbles and she look at you.

"Do you know where is Hyelim and MinAh?" You question and she point to you at the toilet at the third floor. "Thank you." You smile. "Wait." Hyosung stop you. "I think its better for you to stop being friends with those two girls, they are unfriendly and uncool." Hyosung said and you blink your eyes at her. "They are not your true friends...I am not bad mouthing them...But..." She trails. "I understand, thank you for your reminders." You reply and continue walking.

*I know they are not my true friends. But, they are not as evil as a devil right?* You thought. Before you enter the toilet, you overheard their conversation. "Seriously, did you saw her face? She was sobbing secretly just now inside the classroom..." Hyelim ask. "Yeah, I never thought it will be so amusing." MinAh added as she appeal her make up.

Outside, you are clenching your fist tightly. "The funniest part is when she believes in us, she did not know that we are the ones who told Junhyung and his gang that she have a fond for him." MinAh said as she lean against the basin of the toilet. *They betrayed me?!* You thought in shock. *But, I never told anyone by feelings for Junhyung before.* You start to recall the past.

"She's so pure, anyways this is a good way to teach her the reailty of life." Hyelim put more lipstick on her lips. "True and she should know that we are only together with her because of profit. Thanks to her, we got into Junhyung's group." MinAh smile. "Yup, they cooler kid group." Hyelim high five with MinAh. *Bear...* You thought and inhale a deep breathe. "Hello guys!" You acted and they jumped in surprises. "When did you arrive?" Hyelim question and you taps your chin.

"Are your hiding something from me?" You ask. Swtiching glances from each other, "of course not. We are not crazy, you are our best friend right?" Hyelim stumbles. *Plastic girl.* You insult her in your mind. "Yeah, best friend forever." MinAh wraps her arm around your shoulder. *Barbie doll.* You thought. "Great, then let's go eat. I am hungry~" You rub your tummy and act along with them. "Sure..." They stutters in unison.

*Now, I tasted the real flavour of life...* You thought in disappointment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an second update!

Hahahs, to tell the fact...This is the a real story of mine...

It's really dishearted to know how betrayed you and still act nicely to you...

So disgusting and disbelieves right? Hahahs...

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!