He and I reliase my habit isn't remove yet.

I want to be myself.

You just enter the classroom, "morning ____!" Hyosung waves and you wave back to her too. ""Come and check your horoscope." She said and you walk towards her table.

It have been months after that betrayer incdent happened, after the and now everything have claim down. You got a few friends you can depend on now, DooJoon and Hyosung. You have to thanks Hyosung, she support you when you are in your down slope.

Standing beside her, "let's see...You are a Pisces right?" She question and you nodded your head. "You may have to let go of something that you are really attached to Pisces, before this attachment makes it impossible for you to accept anything new. One thing that could be let go of is the feeling of resentment towards those who have interfered with your plans in the past. That resentment makes for the suspicion of a similar circumstance coming up, which makes it hard for you to talk about things with the people who can help the most. Find a way to convert the opposition; you'll have powerful resources behind you if you do." She read out and you are disgesting the information into your brain.

DooJoon joins in the chat by sitting on the chair beside Hyosung quietly, without even notice yourself. "How about Sagittarius?" You ask and Hyosung starts searching. *Sagittarius?* DooJoon furrows his eyebrows. "It says that they are on themselves, they just do what they want to do and becareful of every steps they take." She answer and your eyes landed on Junhyung who just enter the classroom.

"Anyways, why do you ask about it? Anyone you know is Sagittarius?" She ask in curious and your eyes widen in shock. Realising that why did you reason why you check for, "ahhh...My mum is a Sagittarius..." You lied as you rubs the side of your neck and DooJoon moves away in anger. "What's wrong with him?" Hyosung raises her eyebrows at him. *Did he found out...?* You wonder.

As the class started, your eyes also move to DooJoon's back view. There was once, the both of you locked eyes together. However, he rolls his eyes away and turn back facing the front and you just blinks your eyes at him in surprises. *Tsk! Why does it bother me so much?* DooJoon ruffles the back of his hair and tries to delete that away from his mind.

During recess time, when you are about to go to the toilet. "Junhyung-ah, let's go for recess." Simon.D wakes him up from his nap. "You and the guys just go ahead. I don't have allowence this week..." He mumbles and they just walk towards the cafeteria. *Is it because of that incident?* You thought and when to the washroom.

On the way back, you brought a bread and return back to class. Placing that bread on his table, "what's this?" He ask. "I brought extra and I realise I can't finish it." You replied. "I also overheard your conversation with your friends, since you have nothing to consume and I do not want to waste food. So, you can just eat it." You added on. Eyeing you up and down. "What's with that look? If you don't want it, I will just take it back." You are about to snatch it back. But, he was faster. "Thanks." He smile.

Suddenly, DooJoon grab you out of the classroom and you just follow him out. DooJoon push you into a empty classroom, "what's your problem?" DooJoon question you and your eyes enlarge in shock. "I should be asking you, you ignore me and you give me bad attitude! Now, you question me?" You answer in awe. 

Silent joins in this agurement, without spitting another you walk passes him and about to leave the classroom. DooJoon close the door, "stop helping Yong Junhyung." He murmurs and raises your eyebrow. "I don't like you helping him..." He blurt out. Recalling what happened on the another day, you wanted to tell him. But, you held back not wanting to spread news or rumors.

"It doesn't matter whether you like it a not, I am just doing something I think its worth doing." You reply and DooJoon glare at you. "Do you know what are you doing? Why are helping him to check his horoscope? Buying bread for him when he's hungry? Do you know how vexed I am when saw how caring you are for him?" DooJoon blurted out his feelings.

Being dense like every single day, "why are you angry? Its not wrong to help people when he needs someone to support him now." You said and DooJoon keep quiet. "I am angry because someone I care is loving someone else." He said and slam out the classroom. You are left dumbfounded, "Bwoh?" You don't understand.

Actually, in your mind. You know whats DooJoon is talking about, helping him to check about his life and worry that if he have any meals in the day. *It has become a habit as the time goes by...* You thought sighing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update!

Omg! School work is giving me a big headache!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

...<3