Spitting out words of hatred.

I want to be myself.

In the afternoon, you are sitting with MinAh and Hyelim while waiting for your afternoon class to start. You are glancing out the window blankly, hoping to turn their horrible voices to chrippings of beauty birds. Looking at those happy students who are laughing and making a fool out of themselves with their friends. *How envy of them...* You thought in jealously.

"Are you listening to me?" Hyelim waves her hand in front of your face. "What?" You ask in blur. "You are spacing out again~" She comment and MinAh nodded her head in agreement. "It have been the fifth times in between this short period." MinAh counted for you. "As I was saying, did you heard about the girl Miyoung from the next door class?" Hyelim question and you shake your head.

"She got hated by everyone in the school except for guys." MinAh explains. "I mean how can she be so happy when everyone is hating her?" Hyelim ask. *Somehow...she reminds of me...* You thought bitterly. "Why is she hated by everyone?" You ask in curious. "Of course herself, she..." Hyelim roll her eyes as she cannot continue completing the sentence.

"She is acting cute in front of guys, its like she's did that on purpose so disgusting." MinAh complete it for her. Clenching your fist under your table in anger, "maybe she's just being herself? As in, that's her character? We should get to know her to say that..." You said and they raises their eyebrow at you. "Why are you protecting her?" Hyelim sneers. "Yeah, no point." MinAh remark.

"Yeah, she's such a loner anyways." Hyelim added on causing you to erupt in vexed. "You know sometimes its better to be a loner than wearing a mask and acting that nothing have happen even there is." You blurt out and they rounded their eyes at you. Standing up, "you know I really tasted how life really is. People calling themselves best friend when they betrayed you for fame." You spit out and their eyes widen in shock.

"You said you didn't hear anything..." Hyelim stumbles and you laughs half-hearted. "Did I? Recall well, anyways if you didn't do anything guilty why so scare?" You question and everyone in the classroom look at you. "I guess spreading the news out was also done by the both of you?" You smile and they were taken aback.

Just nice, Junhyung and his friend enter the classroom. "I guess I liked the wrong person, I was blind by his looks." You said and everyone gasp by your statement. "Accepting people for news, that's a lame way. But, I have to thanks the both of you too. Thanks to you and you." You point at MinAh and Hyelim. "I learn how reailty is like, I am able to face anything even I am in pain and I become stronger." With that, you took your bag and left the class.

Before that, "I need to thank you too." You look at Junhyung and he was in stun. "Did she just..." Hyelim ask. "I guess she did..." MinAh reply. *I am happy that she is being herself. However, its a tough route to take.* Hyosung thought in worry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this an update for today.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda (:

...<3!