Reviewing my pain and sorrow.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4pLBXNQF_w 

I was listening to this while writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

...K.Will <3!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, you are going to the storeage room and pick up some equipment to clear the classroom. On the way, Junhyung saw you walking into the room and he follows you. "Junhyung, where are you going? The classroom is this way..." Simon.D pointed. But, he just left without giving any replies.

Inside the room, you are tapping your chin with your fingers thinking what equipment you need. "Bang!" You heard the door is close and you turn around in shock. "I saw you at the rooftop yesterday." Junhyung starts the conversation and you keep quiet. "You heard what I said didn't you?" He ask and you look away not wanting to recall.

"That's the truth, what I said at the rooftop is true." He admit and you didn't have any reaction. Your heart is already numb from the hurt you received from Junhyung. "I can feel it..." You mumbles. "Then, you should know what to do right?" Junhyung ask and you didn't answer him. "I am asking you a question." He raises his voice a little.

Being stubborn, "I can do whatever I want. I do not need you to tell me what to do." You talk back to him and Junhyung look straight into your eyes. "I will repeat what I said yesterday." He ignore your answer. "I ganged up together with MinAh and Hyelim to bully you, the splashing of water is my idea and asking them to spread the rumors are my ideas too." He confessed and you clenched your fist in vexed.

At the classroom, Simon.D and the rest of the friends enters. "I don't know what is Junhyung thinking this few days, it seem like we don't uunderstand him at all." He shake his head. "I mean he said he wants to stay away from that betrayer. But, why did he still chase after that girl just now?" He keep on think about it and DooJoon go out of the classroom.

"I am not a nice person you should be with." Junhyung continue and you shut your eyes. *Stop.* The word appears in your mind. "I never liked you. No, I should correct myself. I never treated you as someone I can take a futher steps with." Junhyung said. "Shut up." You murmur. "I just want to clear things up, its better this way so you wouldn't think I am going you a fasle hope." Junhyung said his last sentene.

Lowering your head, your fringe covers your eyes and liquids of pain flows down your cheeks. Pushing Junhyung away, running out the storage room aimlessly and many thought runs in and out of your mind. "Yong Junhyung, where is _______?!" DooJoon pants and Junhyung just stand there. Pulling his collar, "where is she?!" DooJoon yells and Junhyung look outside.

Understanding his hint, DooJoon let go of him and chase after you. Slamming your fist against the metal fence, you brokedown. *Why do I always get rejection from everything?* You thought and sobs. "_______..." A familiar voice calls your name and you wipe your tears away. Facing him with a forced smile, "yea?" You smile and his heartache.

"Did Yong Junhyung said anything mean to you?" DooJoon ask and you shake your head still with that fake smile. "I am fine." You walk away. From behind, "stop smiling when you are unhappy!" DooJoon blurt out and you froze at your spot. "I don't understand! Why are you giving that smile when you are upset?! It is because you are trying to lied to me that you are fine?!" DooJoon question.

Biting your lower lips, *don't cry.* You told yourself. "You are a human! If you are unhappy than cry! Don't lie to yourself, I don't like that smile on your face just now. It isn't a pleasure...A smile or laugh should be something fun and memorable. But, it seem like you are punishing yourself..." DooJoon said and tears naturally roll down your cheeks.

"Its okay to be weak...I am here...to save you." DooJoon words melted your heart and you burst into tears. Slowly, embracing you in his arm and lay his chin on your head. "Just let everything out..." He whispers and you bury your face in his chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! everyone!

Here's an update, do enjoy (:

Anyways, thanks for commenting, subbing and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda...<3!