The fight bewteen two man.

I want to be myself.

After school, DooJoon is humming a series of beautiful melody as he is on his way home in delight. *I did a good deed today, I feel so good!* DooJoon streches his hand and slide it back into his pocket. *I wonder if she will be grateful to me.* DooJoon thought. *But, the most important thing here is, she leaves Yong Junhyung. I don't want her to be used again.* DooJoon thought in stern.

"We found him." Simon.D and Hongki walk out from the corner of the streets. "We are finding for you for a long time." Simon.D smirks and Hongki grins. Doojoon raises an eyebrow at them, "I don't have a problem with the both of you." DooJoon said and walk passed them. Hongki grabs his shoulder and DooJoon yank it back. "Don't touch me." He hissed and Hongki narrows his eyes at him.

Simon.D holds Hongki back and shake his head. "We are not the one who wants to talk to you." Simon.D said. "Our boss wants to have a conversation with you." He continue. "Boss? You mean Yong Junhyung?" DooJoon question and they nodded their head. DooJoon scoffs, "I think there's not a need to talk to him." DooJoon answer and walk away.

"Yah! Punk, you better have some manners!" Hongki screams. Jonghyun block DooJoon's way, "please follow us before we use violate." He said emotionless. "Alright." DooJoon agrees not wanting you get into much troubles. Later, DooJoon reach their area. "Yoz!" Junhyung waves and DooJoon look away. "Have a seat." Junhyung kicks the chair beside him.

"No need, just spit out all your craps." DooJoon went straight to the point. Junhyung places his leg onto his table, "I want you to stop bothering my toy." Junhyung said frankly. DooJoon's fist ball tighten, "toy?" He ask. "Yeah, ______." Junhyung answer. Kicking the chair back to Junhyung with strength, "she's not a toy." DooJoon slams his plam against the table.

"Why you want to fight with me?!" Junhyung stands up. "Sure." In an instant, DooJoon punches Junhyung's cheeks. "Boss!" His gang member yells and Junhyung stop them. "This is between him and me." Junhyung shouts and wipe the blood away at the edge of his mouth. "I don't like how you name her, she is my friend and she is a human being." DooJoon said.

"Why? Jealous or angry? It seems like you treated her more than a friend." Junhyung smirks. Not afraid of admiting, "yea. Its truth I like her more than a friend and I am fear of rejecting that fact. Why? You want to spread it to the whole school again?" DooJoon titles his head more towards the right.

"Maybe?" Junhyung walk nearer to DooJoon. Kicks and punches are all over. "Argh." Junhyung landed on the floor and DooJoon bent down a little clutching onto his stomach.

*! That guy hitted me so hard...* They thought in unison. "Boss!" His lackey shouts. "Let me go..." Junhyung murmurs in pain. "But!" Junhyung stops them from continue.

"We will continue our match another day." Junhyung force a grin and DooJoon do the same. DooJoon grabs his bag and limps his way out. *He sure got some power...* They thought the same.

----------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update! (:

Enjoy it alright?

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and subbing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda (:

...<3!