The dashing and charming guy who is out from the comic book.

I want to be myself.

In the morning, you woke up from your sleep and you just lay there blankly. Your heart tells you that it doesn't want to go to school. But, your mind tells you to go because you if don't go means you lose to Hyelim and MinAh. With that motivation, you climb out from comfy bed and wash up. Changing your uniform, putting an extra set into your bag and some items to protect yourself.

Swinging the bag onto your shoulder, you walk to the door and your mother pop out from the kitchen. "Breakfast?" She ask and you shake your head. "Have fun in school." She said and you smirks. *Maybe, I will.* You thought and left the house. Actually, you are already late for school. It's 8.05 am and class starts at 8.00am. However, it doesn't matters to you anymore whether you are early or late.

In class 2-3, "look at that girl did not come to school." Hyelim told MinAh and she nodded her head. "Maybe, she regret fightting with us." MinAh added and Hyelim let out a few giggles. The teacher enters, placing his textbook on his desk. "We have a transfer student, please come in." He signal him and he walk in. Girls beam and guys feel that they are being threaten.

"Junhyung, you got a rival now." Simon.D elbow him and Junyung don't care. "Annyeonghasyo, my name is Yoon DooJoon and everyone can call me DooJoon. I hope make friends and please take care of me." He bow and everyone claps their hand. "Let's choose a seat for DooJoon then..." The teacher taps his chin as he scan the whole classroom.

Suddenly, the door slide opens and it is you who is standing there. "You are very early, why don't you come at the last period of the school." Hyelim mocked and you ignore her. Not knowing DooJoon was standing there, you walk back to your seat and sit down. "________-ah, you should at least greet our new students here." Your teacher nagged and you took a glance at the new student he said.

*He look somehow familiar...* You thought and you cannot recall where you saw him before. "You can take the space beside JiHye." The teacher said and he nodded his head with a sweet smile. During recess time, Hyelim and MinAh charge towards DooJoon. "Hi~" They wave their hand and DooJoon nodded. At the same time, you walk out of the classroom. DooJoon's eyes follows you, "DooJoon-si later there will be something fun to watch." Hyelim smirks and DooJoon look at her in confuse.

Later, you open the door and a bucket of water splash onto you again. DooJoon's eyes widen in shock, "soaked!" The guys pumped their fist into the air. Glaring at them, "anymore new tricks?!" You dare them. Out of nowhere, DooJoon wraps his towel around you and your eyes enlarge in surprises. "Is it funny to do this to a girl?!" DooJoon ask and you are still in stun.

"She deserve it! She betrayed her friends!" The guy said and DooJoon look at you. However, you just look away as you are numb. "Did anyone see it with your own eyes?! Anyone saw how she betrayed her friends?!" DooJoon yells. "Hyelim and MinAh are the victim! You can ask them and Junhyung too!" JiHye pull him in. "You can ask him if _____ request him to allow her to join his group." She said and your eyes shifted to Junhyung.

"I have no comment." Junhyung said and walk out of the classroom. *I like the wrong person after all.* You thought in vexed. Under the towel, you clenched your fist and shurgged out from DooJoon's grip. "I don't need you to save me." You said and return back to your seat. "You see?! DooJoon you don't need to saved her, she wouldn't be grateful to you." JiHye fold her arms.

After school, you changed into a fresh new set of uniform and walk out from the toilet. You saw DooJoon there waiting for you. "Hi." He smile and you give him your poker face. "What do you want?" You ask. "I want to ask if did you betrayed those two girls." He reply and you sighs for don't know how many million times. "If you believe than do, if you don't then its okay." You answer his question and walk away.

"But, I don't believe!" He shout from the back and you froze at your spot in shock. "I can sense that you are not a girl like this...Even thought, you may seem like an unfriendly person now because you got betrayed and you need time to heal...But, I know you are not." He words make you feel a little warm. Tears well-up your eyes, "thanks..." You mumbles and run home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, an update for today! Hehehs (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing ,commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahminda!

...<3