You are one part of my life now.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUY4jSNQz2I

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it? Thanks (:

This song suit the soft atomsphere of the story. (:

IU...<3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking down the hallway, gazing out the windows with your books in front of your chest. *He looks so elated today...* You thought and DooJoon lids his head up. He caught you standing there, waving his hands wide with a sweet smile on his face. Recalling what happen yesterday night, you looked away as your faces starts to heat up about his sudden confession. *I tried playing it cool, but when I am looking at you, I can't be brave because you cause you make my heart race.* That sentence still makes your heart pounds rapidly.

*In the end, I didn't answer him...* You thought and fasten your pace back to classroom. Inside the classroom, using your hand as a stand of support and you space out while looking at the blackboard. *Because you came and look for me, thats mean I am important to you...* You remember and your face blushes a bit. *Is he really that happy when I went to find him yesterday?* You question yourself.

Your eyes shifted to DooJoon's back, examining it. *I don't understand you...Our memories just stopped during Secondary School years...* You talk to yourself mentally. DooJoon's body turns as he streches, he caught you staring at him and he raises his eyebrows at you. Looking down at your own textbooks in embarrassment, *why do I feel this way?* You ask yourself in confusion.

After school, you went to the school library. Using your fingers to trace onto the books as you scans for any interesting books that attracts you. "The lost girl Diana..." You mumbles. Pulling it out from the bookshelves, flipping over the front page and your eyes almost popped out. "Yoon DooJoon..." You murmurs his name out, as he was the person who borrows this book before you.

*I want to know more about Yoon DooJoon-si...* You thought and walk towards the counter. "Are you going to borrow that book?" Thee librarian ask and you nodded your head sheepishly. "This book is getting more and more popular, don't you think?" She make a remark and you nodded your head again. "Even, the school most popular student Yoon DooJoon is finding the second series." She blurt out and you blinks your eyes at her.

"Yea..." You said. "He even stay back to search every shelves for the second part." She spit out even more. *Does this book means so much to DooJoon?* You thought. "Here's your book, remember to return in on time and come back soon." She smile and you bow. Pushing the door out, tightening the grip around the storybook. *I want to read this book faster...* You thought determinely.

Sitting under the school's oak tree, reading words by words of the story. As times passes, your eye lid grew heavy and you places a bookmark in between the page. Closing it, you put it beside you and you lay down on the soft grass. *I wonder the whats the next chapter of the story about...* Shutting your eyes, you go into your dreamland.

After minutes or hours, you can feel that a shadow towers over you and slowly you open your eyes. "Afternoon." DooJoon's handsome face greets you and you spring up in surprises. "I didn't know that you are so interest in this story too..." He make a comment as he analysis the forewords of the storybook again. Having a peek at your watch, "you should be having lesson now." You stutters.

"Yeah, but I skipped it." He simply reply and your jaws dropped in shock. "How can you skip lesson?!" You scold him. Looking at you, "aren't you skipping class too?" He question. "Of course not! Today, my subject teacher for biologic isn't in school so we have free period." You explains and he laughs. "Don't change topic, answer my question!" You demands.

Relaxing his body, DooJoon folds his arm behind his neck and lean his back against the big oak tree. "My mind can't focus." He said. "That's not an excuse to skip class." You nagged. "Yea, it isn't. It is because the real reason that I cannot focus is you." He shot you a wink and red shades forms on your face. "Nonsence!" You yells and he giggles.

"Do you know, whenever you stumbles and your face become tomato its really adorable?" He point out and you look away. Curling a strand of your hair behind your ears, "you are hiding something right? Why are you avoiding?" He ask and your heart pumps vigoursly. "Noo...I...am...not..." Your words mixed together. Moving backwards, "its fine with me. I will wait for you to be ready." DooJoon flash a warm smile that leads your heart soften.

Using his big warm hands, gently pushing your heart down on his board shoulder. "Go back to sleep, I am sorry I woke you up." He said and you smile. "I will call you up." DooJoon promises. "Thanks." You replies him as you listen how his races for you. *I assure you that, I will be the answer you one soon...* You sleep in bless.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This is an update (:

Kekeks, I am continue writing my first fanfic again (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda! (:

...<3!