Are you really my friend?

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZn_AZOhkpI 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DooJoon just sit down at his seat and those y girls are around him. "DooJoon oppa, you shouldn't stay near the girl." Hyelim started. "Yeah, aren't you scare that she betray you one day?" MinAh ask. "How can you be friend with someone who is that unfriendly? I mean you are such a nice person, you should be friends with friendier people." JiHye added. "I don't think you guys should say those words because I have my own choice of which kind of friends I want to be with. Whether if she will betray me in future is also my problem, plus there isn't any friendier people here." He reply.

"Oppa, we are saying these for your own good!" JiHye said. You slide open the door and heard their conversation. "Remember yesterday? You saved her and she didn't thanks you. But, she told you off right in front of your face." Hyelim recall. "Oppa, don't be trick by her looks! She may look innocent, actually she's really evil! She betrayed us!" MinAh said and you close the door not wanting to listen to rest of the talk.

*Let's just skip the first lesson.* You thought and walk away. Inside the classroom, "stop it! I believe in her, don't talk back stuff behind of people's back! She needs time!" DooJoon fought back for you. Sitting at corner of the rooftop, *is he really a friend I can trust?* You thought and look at the blue clear sky. Suddenly, "Junhyung oppa..." You heard someone call. *Junhyung here?* You wonder.

"You really is a bad boy~" His girl laughs. A smirk forms on his face, "of course." Junhyung reply. "You gang up with those two girls and bully that poor girl." The girl blurt out and your eyes widen in shock. "I have too, you know I don't like girls clinging onto me. What if she hang onto me? Then, you have to go somewhere else." Junhyung pinches her cheeks and you sank by in disbelieves.

During the second period, it's physical education. You pop out from nowhere, "you are getting earlier each day don't you?" Hyelim tease you and you clenched your fist. Junhyung appears and he gives you a cold shoulder. "Jerk." You murmur. "Alright guys, you may play own games today." The teacher said and you went to sit down at the green grass.

Your eyes are glued at Junhyung, *should I confront him?* You thought. Then, DooJoon sit down beside you. "Hello." He waved and you look away. "Why aren't you playing?" He ask. "Why asking you asking a question that is so obvious? Everyone hates me, who will want me to join their group?" You question him. "I will..." He reply and you blink your eyes at him.

*Maybe, I am being too mean to him...* You thought. "You feeling better?" DooJoon ask and you are taken aback. "You are here in school from the morning, but you didn't show up in the first period so I am worried..." He rub the side of his neck sheepishly. *I shouldn't tell him...* You thought. "I am fine, I am just sick of seeing those people." You answer. Then, you remember the conversation in the morning. *Is he really my friend?* You wonder.

Out of nowhere, a ball flew over and it bounds onto your head. "Ouch!" You rub it against your hand. "Yah! Apologise to her!" DooJoon demand and Simon.D smirks. "Why would I apologise to the betrayer? I will be in bad luck." He laugh and you hold DooJoon back. "I am fine." You tell him and he sit down beside you.

Pulling your hand away, checking your forehead and your heart beats in a fast pace. "What are you doing?!" You stutters. "Checking if there is buries." He reply claimly. "Even there is, it isn't your problem." You said. "If there is, I will fight with that guy." He reply and your blush a bit. "His in luck, there's isn't." He let go of you and you move further away from him.

*I don't know why, he remind me of him...they have the same name and I feel so comfortable around him...But, can I really trust him? Is he really a friend that I count on again?* You thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, its a double update! Hahahs (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic!

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!