Rejection.

I want to be myself.

In school, Junhyung is walking pass the science lab outside the school building. *She like me? I cannot believe it...* Junhyung thought. A loud clash travels into Junhyung's ear and he lid his head up towards that direction. "Run!" The nuch of students in the same club uniform scream in fear and Junhyung just stand there dumbfounded.

"What happen to my window?!" The teacher growls."Yong Junhyung!" The teacher pointed at him. "You broke my window." He assume and Junhyung's eyes enlarge in suprises. Later, "I really didn't break your window!" Junhyung explains. "Stop lying! You are the only one who was standing there!" The teacher yells. "Come on, I am not stupid right? Why would I still stand there when I damage that window?!" Junhyung runs his fingers through his hair.

"It is because you didn't have the chance to run away." He added on and Junhyung rolls his eyes. The principal comes and clears his throat. "This case will be further investigate and you may return back to your classroom now." He said and Junhyung walk away. "But, sir!" The teacher wanted to continue. However, the principal stops him.

Inside the classroom, "Yo Junhyung!" Simon.D waves his hand and Junhyung walk towards them. "What happen dude? Your facial expression doesn't look good..." Jonghyun point out and Junhyung exhale loudly. "I got famed! That bunch for kids when I get my hands on them!" Junhyung clenched his fist and at the corner your eyes widen in awe. *Junhyung was invovle in this case?* You thought and walk out of the classroom.

Knocking at the door of the staffroom, "excuse me..." You said timidy. "Yes what can I help you?" One of your subject question. "I saw what happen to the window..." You said and she blink her eyes at you. At the principal office, "I heard from Mrs. Park that you saw what happen." The princpal ask and you nodded your head. "I was on my way going back to the classroom and I heard a aloud crash. Being curious, I look down through the window and I saw the baseball club are running away in terror." You explains. "Thank you very much, you may go back now." The principal said and you walk out.

"You can't believe her! She maybe bribe by Yong Junhyung and then..." The teacher from before said. "No, _____ wouldn't lie and she have a great conduct grade for her whole high school year." Your form teacher supported you and that teacher went speechless.

At Junhyung's side, "oh...I forgot my wallet, you guys wait for me at the cafeteria." Junhyung run back to the classroom and went he was about to enter he saw you walking out. Then, he saw a note on his table. "Everything is slove don't be worry, be happy." You wrote and Junhyung was taken aback.

Chasing after you, "______!" He calls and you stop. "Did you paste this on my table?" He question and you nodded your head sheepishly. "I am really grateful to you for clearing up my name. But, I have to state this clearly. I only treat you like a friend and thats all. I know that you have a fond for me..." He spit out and your eyes widen in shock. *How did he know?!* You panic.

"You should know, I don't like you as that kind of relationship and I don't like this type of girls." Junhyung said frankly and you lower your head in depress. "I know you are being nice. But, I think I can slove my own problems in the future. Whether my name is bad or good, I will take up the responible myself." he ended his sentence.

"But... Junhyung-si is a good and caring person. You are adore by many students, you shouldn't be blame if it wasn't you who caused the troubles." You murmur and Junhyung was taken aback. "Anyways, thank you for telling me how you feel." You bowed. "I hope I didn't caused any burden to you." You force a smile up nd he was in stun. "I have to go now...Bye!" You hurry up make an excuse and run away leaving Junhyung behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, omg! My holiday left around one week and I am dying! :(

Hais...sometimes when you help someone they don't really care right? :(

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...Fightting <3!