Actually I do care.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwbp7zrAgec

I was listening to this song when I am writing this chapter, listen to it okay? Thanks (:

One direction...<3!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the same day, in the night you are lying on your bed and play with the games in your phone. "I am bored!" You scream and toss your phone on the side of your bed. *Why is he so angry with me? Its not like I don't care about him anymore, its just Junhyung needs someone to support him now more than him...* You thought and places your hand on your forehead as you stare at the virbant light.

*Will he ignore me? I don't want him to...he's important to me...* You shut your eyes in worry. *Please tell me what you think Yoon DooJoon...* The last sentence before you sleep. When you are about to go into your dreamland, your phone rings loudly that causes you to jump in shock. Picking the phone, a text message is send to you and it was from DooJoon. "Help me, I need someone to save me now. I am at the park nearby the school." He sent and you are completely awake now.

Crawling out of your bed, wearing a jacket over your sleeping clothing and run out of your room. "Where are you going? Its 10.30pm now." You mother question. "I will be back and I will explains to you!" You answer and rush out the house. Looking left and right hoping a taxi will passby, in the end it didn't. Giving up of waiting, you run towards the destination.

Dailing his number over and over again, *Why is he not answering?!* You thought in anxious. *What will happen to him?* You ask yourself and many imagination goes in and out of your brain. *No way!* You got more afraid and speed up your pace.

Reaching the park, calling DooJoon again as you scan the eerie park. *!* You scold him mentally and walk into the park. Sweating like a pig, you wipe your sweats using your sleeves and inhale a mouth full of oxygen. "Yoon DooJoon!" You shouts as your glance around, wishing that you will find him faster.

The windy breeze blew, the burshing sound of leaves make you even more frighten. Hugging your own arms, taking each steps more carefully. *Its no time to be horrifed!* You tell yourself. *He's life is in danger.* You took out all of your courage and starts jogging around the park to search for DooJoon.

Stopping at the lamp post, a familiar figure was sitting on the green grass back facing you. *Is that him?* You thought and analysis it. "Yoon DooJoon?" You calls and he turn his head to have a gaze at you. A smile of relieved forms on your face, standing in front of him and DooJoon was chuckling away. Furrowing your eyebrows at him, *did he injure his head?* You wonder.

"I am really elated..." He said. "Because you came and look for me, thats mean I am important to you..." He streches his arms and dust the dirt away from his jeans. "Let's go home." He annoucnes like its the end of the of his expriement. Clenching your fist, "do you think its a funny?!" You yells and he stop moving. "Do you know how worry am I?! What if you got punch by gangsters?! Maybe, even stab by them?!" You list out all the probaility in your mind just now.

"Now, you tell me its like some sort of experiment?!" You screams on top of your voice. Walking pass DooJoon, he capture your wrist and pull you into his embrace. Your eyes enlarge in surprises, "thank you and sorry for doing this to you." He apologise. "I am just scare of losing you, just the thought of that my body starts to trembles...You have been so close to Yong Junhyung..." He blurt out his feelings and you soften.

"I tried playing it cool, but when I am looking at you, I can't be brave because you cause you make my heart race." He confessed. Listening to DooJoon's heart beats, *is it a confession?* You thought. Releasing you, "its late. I will send you home..." He offers and you hold onto his big warm hand. "I do care..." Its your turn to spit out your feelings.

DooJoon blinks his eyes at you, "I do care...I am scare too...What if you ignore me? I don't want to lose a friend like you..." You eyes got teary. "Please don't abondon me..." You begged and he patted your head. "I wouldn't, I promise." He assure. "Because you got that one thing that its always attract me..." He mumbles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is an update for this sunny Sunday!

Hahaas (: Enjoy alright? Thanks (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing , commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

...<3