He is DooJoon.

I want to be myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4QggCJ-0eA&feature=related 

I was listening to this song while writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks (:

...IU <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, waiting for the afternoon lesson to starts and you are now wandering around the school ground. Turning a corner, you saw DooJoon and a group of student sitting down in a circle. *What are they doing?* You thought. *Whatever, it isn't my problem anyway.* You shurgged and starts walking away. "______!" DooJoon calls and you turn looking at him.

"Want to join us for a game before the lesson?" DooJoon shouts. "No way! I don't want to play with her!" Some protest and you look away. "But, you don't have proof that she is a betrayer." DooJoon said and you are about to stop him. "Yea, DooJoon is right. We should give her a chance to clear her name." Hyosung stands up for you.

*Hyosung...* You thought in suprises. "Fine, we will let you join." They gives in and you beam in joy. Joining them, "but we don't know what game to play..." They sigh. "Cop and Thief?" You blurt up and they look at you. "It's okay, if you don't want to play." You let out a few laughers.

"No, its fine! I haven't play this game for a long time!" DooJoon recall the past and everyone nodded their head in agreement. "Then, Hyosung will be the cop!" They pointed and she agreed. "Hurry up and hide because I am coming." Hyosung trails and you starts regreting for saying this game.

It is because you are a slow runner, "here." Someone grabbed your wirst again like the past. Hiding behind the tall building, the safe feeling you have in the past returns too. "You are still the same, you are slow in running." DooJoon chuckles and your eyes widen in shock. *He...really is...* You thought.

Taking a peek, Hyosung is walking this way and DooJoon turn around looking at you. "Don't run anywhere, just stand here." DooJoon order and you didn't respond. Leaving this safe area again, "DooJoon!" Hyosung scream and chase after him. *He did the same thing again...* You thought feeling touched again.

"Yes! I caught DooJoon!" Hyosung jump up and down in happiness. "I got caught..." He rubs the side of his neck sheepishlessly and Hyosung gesture him to the jail. Like the past, you follow them wanting to save DooJoon again. After you saw Hyosng walk away, *I must save DooJoon this time!* You tell yourself determinely.

Walking out the place, running in full speed and out of nowhere someone tapped your shoulder again. "Hehes, you got caught~" Hyosung sings and you sigh in disappointment again. Squatting beside DooJoon, "two down and four more to go." Hyosung starts her search again.

"I am sorry, I got caught again." You apologise to DooJoon. "Not really, this proved to me that you are still the same _____ I know in the past and you wouldn't betray those two women." He said and you raises your eyebrow at him. "I mean, if you are a betrayer you will not come and save me right?" He said and you blink your eyes at him.

"No matter what, I believe you. You are still the same innocent girl I knew in the past, my best friend aye?" He laughs and you laughs along with him. The game ended and Hyosung win the match. "WooHoo!" She cheers. "I cannot believe DooJoon you got caught so fast!" His friend comment and DooJoon just laughs.

Hyosung capture your shoulder, "_______ is a good friend too. She wanted to save DooJoon out from the jail. But, she got capture by me." She struck her tongue out. *Hyosung...* You thought and she winks at you. "You must be lying." They look at you in distrust. "Nope, its true! She wanted to save me...But, she's a slow runner." DooJoon teases you and frowns in stress.

In the evening, you are about to go home. "_______!" DooJoon yells and you wait for him. "Let's go home together!" DooJoon said and you let out a sweet smile. "Let's go home together..." You repeats what he said just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This is an update (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine (:

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!