My past.

I want to be myself.

In the past, before I changes into a different school, I was surrounded with many faithful friends and they are friends who treated you truthfully. To tell the fact, I was very uncomfortable with guys...kind of afraid of them...However, there will always be this guy who make me feel so safe. We don't really talk much, but by one glance somehow...we understand each other.

One day, a group of us decide to stay after school to play a game and thats call "cop and thief." My friend Hyunsik is the cop and we are the thief. By counting to ten, he will come and catch us. Being a slower runner, its my biggest weakness in this game that need energy to survive.

As I was searching for a hideout, suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pull me along with him. Hiding behind a tall building of the school, I was about to say something and he hush me. Then, I realise it was him. Yoon DooJoon..."Don't speak if not Hyunsik will caught us." He whisper and I nodded my head blankly.

I was really close to him, I can feel my heart almost jumped out from my chest and his scent flows into my nose. *I feel so comfortable around him..* I thought feeling better compare to before.

Out of nowhere, footsteps are heard and the both of us froze at our spot. DooJoon took a small peek, Hyunsik is walking towards this direction and turning around looking striaght into my eyes. "Don't run around." He said and run out from this hiding area.

"Oh DooJoon!" Hyunsik points and chase after him. Later, "i got caught..." DooJoon rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "YAY! I caught Yoon DooJoon!" Hyunsik cheers and gesture DooJoon to the so-called 'jail.'

Slowly following them from the back, *DooJoon saved me and I am going to save him too...* You thought feeling touch. After Hyunsik leave, you inhale a deep breathe and rush out of the place. *I need to save DooJoon!* You thought determinely.

"Gotcha!" Hyunsik tapped your shoulder and you are in stun. Squatting down beside DooJoon, "I already knew you are following us~" Hyunsik sings proudly and you frowns in disappointment. "Now, to find the rest of the members." Hyunsik went to another block of the school.

"I am sorry..." you apologise. "I wasted your effort..." You trails in depress. "Its alright, I know you want to save me." DooJoon smile and you blushes. "Thank you."  That word causes you to fall in love with him.

But, you transfer to other school in the city thanks to your father's company and it was in a rush which causes you didn't bid goodbye to your friends.

"We have to leave now, we don't have time to spare." Your mother said and you scans this small town the last time. You hop into the car, along with your siblings.

From the window, *Goodbye everyone...Goodbye Yoon DooJoon...* You thought and a tear escape from the edge of your eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

YOZ EVERYONE! THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEWEST FANFIC! (;

Maybe, you might want to guess which is the real story of my life? Hahahs (:

Joking, that will be so troublesome (:

Just enjoy it will be enough (:

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine!

Kamsahaminda!

...<3!