9.

Horizon

 

 

Sehun liked when is friends hugged him, but he felt strange when it was Luhan that put his arms around him.

He just whimpered when the hug was too tight, or when Luhan's face was too close to his own.

Fortunately, the boy was happy even with a little smile. He would always tell him how cute he was in that moment, and he just stared at him with a dreamy look.

Sehun just shrugged away that strange feeling he had every time Luhan whispered to him sweet words; in his mind he still was a murderer, yet his touches were slow, careful, kind, pleasant.

As if Luhan knew he had to wait a lot before Sehun could give him the same treatment.

That day they were outside their hideout. It was sunny, so they decided to relax and get some fresh air.

Tao decided to show them a game he used to play in his childhood. Tao was just like a big brother to him and Jong In; he comforted them when they were sad, he taught them many things. Sehun had become really attached to Tao since he arrived in their group.

While he put some things on the ground, he saw Wu Fan looking lovingly at Tao; he was smiling, he seemed really in love with him. With a silent chuckle, Sehun looked away; he knew that their relationship was getting better every day, and he just wished happiness for the couple.

"Look! I'll teach you how to make bubbles." Tao said with a grin. Sehun stared at him with wide eyes and Jong In looked confused, while Luhan was just excited: he was always like that when he had to learn something new.

"Like sea bubbles?" Jong In asked, pointing at the things on the ground: a bucket with water, liquid soap and a thick wire, bent to form a ring with a handle.

Tao snorted and shook his head. "I'll make prettier ones!" He put some liquid soap in the water and mixed it with the wire. He put it out and started to blow.

Sehun stared in awe as bubbles started floating around them. He tried to touch one of them and whimpered loudly when it popped.

Luhan started laughing and tried to catch the bubbles, but after a few tries he stopped and hugged Sehun with a big smile.
"Tao was right, they're pretty!" Jong In said as he looked around.

Sehun continued smiling even when Luhan got closer to his body; he only paid attention to those bubbles that kept floating around the little group.

Tao was now sitting on the ground with Wu Fan. Sehun felt a bit uncomfortable when their faces got a bit too close, but he chuckled when the younger man blushed heavily. Whatever Wu Fan was whispering to him, he was more than happy that he couldn't hear a thing.

Jong In was silently making more bubbles, but he didn't look like he was having fun.

"I wonder why you know so many things, Tao." He mumbled while looking at the sky. The other shrugged, but stared at the ground.

"I don't know many things, too."

Jong In hummed and yelped when a bubble popped, making the soap get in his eyes. The group laughed, but Wu Fan was looking away; he was trying to pay attention to something else, and he seemed to be worried.

Sehun, curious, searched for something or someone in the field. A black shadow appeared and disappeared in a second, and he shrieked with fear.

In a few moments, it was chaos.

He stumbled backwards when something hit him and he felt a pang of pain on his left shoulder. He touched it and he realized he was bleeding.

His knees felt weak and he fell immediately. He was incredibly scared, he couldn't understand what was going on and the only things he could hear  were the sound of gunshots and the shouts of his friends.

He was now lying on the ground and Luhan was on top of him as he tried to protect him from the shots.

Someone screamed and Sehun looked up; he saw Jong In that was kneeling on the ground, his body bent over and his hands were on his waist, clutching the shirt.

The strong scent of blood made him dizzy, but he tried to stand up anyway; Jong In was injured and he had to help him.

Luhan stood up with an angry look and with a movement of his hand a man near them fell, as if he was knocked down by something.

Sehun wanted to scream, but he couldn't; he felt useless as his friends kept crying for help and strangers kept shooting at them.

With trembling legs, he run to Jong In and put his arms around his body.

"Sehun… no, save yourself…" He murmured while leaning on him.

They had to get away, but Sehun realized that his friend was losing consciousness. He tried to move, but he was too weak to do anything.

He started crying and searched for the others. Luhan seemed too busy kicking someone, and Sehun quickly looked away, scared to see more blood. What was happening? Those men surely wanted something from them, but what?

Hot air hit his face as he turned around, and he widened his eyes when he saw Wu Fan covered in flames. Was that his true form? His eyes were clouded by hatred and Sehun could feel his anger; in his arms there was Tao, who was unconscious, but looked in pain.

He never felt so scared in his entire life. Wu Fan seemed to have lost his control, Tao and Jong In weren't moving at all. He didn't know what to do.

He looked on the ground and saw a gun. He took it with trembling hands and pointed it to a man that was behind Wu Fan and he shot.

The man fell and Sehun whimpered when Wu Fan glared at him, but fortunately didn't do anything else. He looked around but there was nobody: their enemies had probably run away, but it was a good thing since they were unprepared.

He looked at Jong In and started sobbing loudly; his friend was bleeding, he had to save him and he couldn't do anything but try to stop the blood with his own hands. Luhan was quickly by his side and tried to calm him. He was a completely different person: he had a serious look and his tone was steady, deeper than usual. He didn't look like the childish boy that was playing with the bubbles.

"You have to give me a mobile, I'll call Chanyeol and he'll help us, okay?" Sehun just nodded and gave it to him, still shaking.

Luhan quickly called Chanyeol and he started explaining everything; Sehun just looked up and saw Wu Fan on the ground, fighting to stay awake. He was now calm, but he looked really tired.

He sniffled when he saw Tao's limp body. He knew it was too soon to say it, but he looked… dead. Wu Fan kept whispering his name and his hands and shirt were covered by his mate's blood.

He looked down when he heard a noise and he felt relieved to see that Jong In had opened his eyes.

"Y-you—Sehun, y-you…" He mumbled with difficulty. Sehun shook his head and smiled weakly.

He took a deep breath and tried to talk. "J-Jo—" He swallowed and he tightened his hug.

"J-Jong… I-In." He whispered in his ear. He felt heavy, dizzy, he wanted to close his eyes and forget everything. He wanted to feel nothing.

Someone caressed his back; Sehun looked up and saw Luhan that was smiling to him.

For the first time, he wasn't scared of him anymore: Luhan looked like a real angel that had arrived to help him.

"Don't worry, we'll be okay." Sehun could only nod before he passed out.

 

 


A/N:
Okay, this chapter was really difficult to write. @-@
Yeah, they didn't know how to make bubbles *^* I used to make them in my childhood, it was fun ^^
Who are those men who attacked the group? D:
I'm sorry if I don't say much else, but I really don't know what to say! XD
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^O^
And I hope to see some reviews, too! ;w;

pripri: yes, a real kiss! <3 Would you like to see more in the future? 

red-handed: thank you! That MV was really cool and I liked that idea, it inspired me a lot, so I wrote immediately this ff. I hope you'll like next chapters! \(^O^)/