14.

Horizon

 

 

Wu Fan knew that being with Tao was difficult.

The young man was sleeping in his arms and he looked peaceful. He wasn't a puppet; he had his own feelings, his own ideas. Tao couldn't say that he loved him just to make him happy. He knew that he couldn't lie to him.

He didn't know why Tao kissed him, maybe he felt attracted to his body. But Wu Fan wanted to have more and more from him each day that passed. Sweet kisses weren't enough; he wanted to touch him, to hear him whimper in pleasure.

He couldn't stop himself when he thought of him. He loved knowing that Tao felt good whenever he kissed him. He slowly got on top of him and started to kiss softly his neck. Tao sighed in his sleep, and Wu Fan smirked slightly.

He began to his soft skin, making Tao whimpering loudly. "W-Wu Fan!" He yelped, now completely awake. "What?" He asked with a grin. He his lower lip and Tao opened his mouth; the kiss quickly became sloppy, passionate and the young man gasped when Wu Fan started to lift his shirt, as he touched his chest.

"Stop, please…" Tao moved him as soon as they parted. Wu Fan looked at him, leaving his hand on Tao's chest. He could feel his heart beating fast, his cheeks were red but he didn't look happy. Wu Fan realized that probably he didn't want his kisses and caresses.
"S-sorry." He stuttered while backing away, in shame. He felt bad and he immediately looked away. "I-I won't touch you anymore!" Tao sat up and stared at him, with an almost desperate gaze. He took his hands and brought them to his face.

"No, don't worry…! I just felt nervous. Don't go too fast with me, please." Wu Fan looked up, worried. "So it's okay for me… to kiss you? I like to make you feel good." Tao blushed and buried his face on the other's shoulder.

"Don't say things like that! You're embarrassing!" Wu Fan finally chuckled, and he sighed when Tao kissed quickly his neck. "You can kiss me all the time, I like it." He whispered, his face still hidden. "Just… go slow. Everything is so… overwhelming, with you."

Wu Fan hummed and he smiled, happy to know that Tao still wanted him. "Okay, I promise." He took a deep breath and kissed his cheek.
"Anyway, did you have a nightmare? I woke up in the middle of the night because you were talking in your sleep." Tao murmured. Wu Fan shook his head. "No, I dreamt of… some old memories. They were nice." They lied again on the bed and Tao started to caress his arm, while he rested his head on Wu Fan's chest.

"I was on a field… it was sunny and I was playing with my sister. Then, my grand-mother called me… I was happy to see her so I hugged her tightly. I loved her so much." Tao looked at him, curious. "I remember that she always kissed my cheeks. But my mother didn't do anything; it was like she hated me… I'm not surprised that she sold me to some scientists."

Wu Fan closed his eyes, feeling sleepy. "I… I'm happy to have found you. I feel alive when I'm with you." Tao kissed his lips and covered their bodies with a blanket. "Don't worry anymore, Wu Fan. Wait for me, I'll be your happiness."

 

Right in the morning, the little group decided to have a meeting.
"I think those men who attacked you are working for the scientists… probably they were part of a society. I'm sure they want to capture Wu Fan, Luhan and Lay… but I don't understand why they wanted Tao, too." Suho stared at the young man, that widened his eyes and quickly looked away.
"Y-yeah, who knows!" He stuttered. He was surely nervous; Wu Fan continued playing with his hair, thinking of the possibilities. "You have to tell us, Tao… What are you hiding from us? If you tell us, we can help you." Chanyeol continued. But Tao shook his head, looking like he was about to cry.

"No, you can't do anything… I'm sorry, I won't tell you." Baekhyun sighed heavily and shrugged. "Do you understand that they might kill you?" With a stern gaze, Tao stood up. "I don't care. This is what I deserve." Without saying anything else, he stormed out of the room, leaving everyone worried.

"I'll try to talk to him…" Wu Fan mumbled. He quickly followed the young man. When he was in front of their bedroom, he frowned, seeing Lay next to him.

"What are you doing?" Lay looked on the ground, trying to hid his face from Wu Fan. "Probably he won't tell you what happened to him… Give him some time." The taller man sighed. "I know, but I can't watch him being sad like that. He just said that he doesn't care if he dies…"

He didn't say anything else and he entered the bedroom. Tao was lying on the bed, his eyes covered by his arms. He kept silent, but Wu Fan knew that he was trying hard not to cry. "Tao." He called, sitting next to him. The young man rolled so that he wasn't lying on his back anymore; he hid his face on the pillow and started sobbing.

"I'm sorry!" He cried. "I didn't want to say that! I want to keep living… with you!" Tao was desperate and he was clutching at the sheets. Wu Fan took his hand and the young man started to relax immediately. "I know, you don't have to apologize… we're just worried for you."

Tao opened his eyes and stared at Wu Fan with a sad gaze. "Sometimes I wish I lost my memories, just like you." The taller man just shook his head, lowering his body until their faces were in front of each other. "No, Tao, you don't. Having no memories feels like having no life."

Tao sighed softly when Wu Fan kissed the corner of his mouth. "Why are you saying those things? You deserve happiness just like everyone." He mumbled with a sadness. The young boy slowly put his arms around his neck and sighed again.

"I'm not from here… no, I'm wrong; I am. But I shouldn't be here, not in this moment. I shouldn't even exist right now!" Wu Fan hugged him tightly and started to rock him with a slow pace. Tao relaxed in his arms and he closed his eyes.

"Why did I do that…? Even if I should be somewhere else… I'm happy to have you guys… to have you." Wu Fan smiled slightly at those words and put him on the bed. "I think I'm starting to understand. But will you explain me everything better this night?" Tao nodded and looked at him with a peaceful look.

"Thank you." He said quietly. Wu Fan stood up and caressed his face. "I'll come back in a minute. I'll bring you something to eat." He silently got out of the room and found that Lay was still here.
"Did you eavesdrop?" He asked with a stern look. Lay blushed a bit. "Well, yeah. I was worried." Wu Fan smiled and ruffled his hair. "You always did that when you wanted to know the experiments they planned for me."

Lay looked up with a hopeful look. "Yeah, you're right… Because I care about you." Wu Fan kept silent and patted his back. "I remember the first time we met… we were so young, and you looked so sad. Without hope."

Wu Fan shook his head and leant against the wall. "No, I never lost hope. But you're right; I was sad, I was alone. I had no one. But then you and Suho arrived." Lay smiled slightly and hugged him. The young man tensed, but didn't back away from the gentle embrace.

"Thank you… for trusting me." He whispered. Wu Fan slowly walked away, leaving Lay with a sad smile. "I love you." Lay mumbled. "Of course I trust you." The young man closed his eyes and sighed. "I trusted you since the first time I saw you."

Wu Fan kept silent and returned to the kitchen, his mind full of broken memories of Lay that was smiling for him, crying over him and calling him.

 

 


A/N:
Okay, like I wrote yesterday, I updated! *^*
Wow, a real update... ^^
Well, I wrote it in the lost chapter 13, but I'll write it again: the winner of the poll are Suho/Lay, but you'll see Kai/D.O, too! ^O^
Anyway: next chapter is focused on Chanyeol and Baekhyun... and it will be rated M! @w@
That's right! @-@ So I hope you'll enjoy it.
Did you like this chapter? ;W; Leave me a review to make me happy! *^* And follow me on tumblr, too! You can ask me anything! <3

sherilyntheeurasian: Kris is so sad! ;w; But he has Tao, so he's going to be okay. <3

pripri: Yay, fluffy Taoris! <3 Lay is Project Angelus (PA), yeah ^^ Don't worry, he'll be happy, too! ^O^