Discontented Evening

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      The two girls leaving the wedding place with Yuri's black Lamborghini Aventador. The luxury car passing down the road like a flash of thunder. Yoona was so panicked. 

"Whoah...Yuri-ah! Are you insane? Stop driving the car like this way. This is not a jet plane, you know. I don't want to die very soon!" said Yoona with her hand holding the seat belt tightly. Yuri didn't respond to Yoona's complaint. It was just an annoying noise to her. She pressed down the pedal and drifted her car along the road. Fortunately, there was no traffic jam during that hour. 

    "Yuri-ah...where are we going? E-enough with the speed. I-I think I want to vomit!" Yoona is already feeling the heaviness inside her head. She's begging Yuri to stop by the roadside. 

    "Just hang in there. We'll be arrived in a short time, Yoona." said Yuri. She gives her famous sly grin to the poor innocent girl. Meanwhile, Yoona is still confuse. She had no idea at all where Yuri gonna take her. Not long after that, they finally arrived at the place that Yuri had been wanted so bad to go to. Yoona let out a loud sigh and quickly get out of the car. She couldn't stand her stomach anymore and then vomitted beside the dustbin. Yuri closed both of  her ears and turned her back from facing Yoona. 

    "AIshh..this girl..." Yuri quickly ran towards Yoona. She patted her hand on Yoona's back and smoothly caressing the beautiful body. 

"Here, wipe your mouth using this." Yuri handed over her favourite handkerchief to her best friend. Yoona seemed so weak and helpless. Tried hard to stand in balance and gasping for fresh air but suddenly Yuri took away the handkerchief from her and cupped her face. She was looking at Yoona's eyes intensely. In the same time, Yoona could feel the redness formed on her face.  "Aigoo...this Yuri..making me feel like what..!" 

     "Let me wipe your mouth, kiddo. You're just messing up with my handkerchief. It's my favourite." Yuri sounded so blunt. But she wiped Yoona's mouth slowly and gently. And she didn't even notice that Yoona was staring at her. Deeply staring at her. "Wow...even you look so wonderful when you are in a mess. You're not that bad Yuri. Aishh..Im Yoona,why sre you thinking of Yuri like that?!" Yoona suddenly shake her head and let out sigh. She stopped staring at Yuri.

        "Hey, are you done yet wipping my mouth?" Yuri gave a weird look and then smile like an idiot. She scratch her head aimlessly. Yoona found it so cute. 

"You were spacing out again,huh? Aishh..how could you do that while wipping my mouth?" Yoona started a joke. Then she giggled. 

    "And you shouldn't have drive a car like that again, okay?Luckily I'm still alive." Yoona was playfully mad at Yuri. Yuri just giggled without even looking at her.  "Aishh..mianhae ajumma. Stop angry with me. I'm so sorry." 

       "Hah! never mind that, Yuri. And...what are doing...at..CITY CEMETERY PARK???!" Yoona yelled once she saw a signboard telling their whereabout. 

"Yes, we are at the cemetery. I want to see my mum. " Yuri said slowly with a soft voice. Her head bowed down, facing the ground. It was quite a windy evening. Yoona came to her closely. She looked at her watch. 6:30 p.m. Before they headed up to Yuri's mother's tomb, they spent another minutes sitting at the bench. Yoona took a deep breathe. She wanted to say something but she felt that something got stucked inside . She glanced at Yuri who has been so quiet. "How can this place be so amazing right now? It's just a cemetery." Yoona talking to herself in her thought.

    After that, they went off leaving the bench to the tomb. Soon after they reached there, Yuri cried. Yoona pulled Yuri's shoulder to her right side a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter