The Hidden Feelings

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3:45 p.m

Yuri glanced at her watch. It was almost the time for class dismissal. She tapped the pencil on the table. Yoona was really concentrated during the lessons. Yuri then gave a quick glance to someone who sat at the front beside their row.

     “Aiiishh! Why is the time so slow?” Yuri mumbled. Yoona turned her look to Yuri. Then she knocked the anxious girl with her buckle on the girl’s elbow.

  “Ouch! What is that for, Yoong?” Yuri grimaced. Yoona scoffed and then she stuffed all her books inside her backpack.

   “Aigoo…you’re starting to act like a kid now, huh?”

“Don’t worry. The class will finish soon at 4.” Yoona fixed her hair and zipped her backpack. Yuri was silent.

     “Omo…she heard me.”

The bell went…

     “Yes! Finally the class is finish. Tiffany, wait for me, arrasso?”

Yuri took her backpack and she pushed the chair and she stood up.

   “Yah, wait for me.” Yoona grabbed her arm. Yuri gave her a look as she had to go for something immediately. She saw Tiffany was already done packing her books. Taeyeon came approached the girl. Yuri sniffed. She unreleased her hand from Yoona’s grab.

   “I…I actually…-“

“Let’s go home together.” Yoona smiled and she snuggled into Yuri’s arm. Yuri kept her eyes peeled on Tiffany. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny started to walk out from the classroom. Their eyes finally met. Tiffany gave Yuri a smile. Yuri’s heart was pumping hard.

     “Let’s go everyone!” Seohyun came approached the two best friends.

“What if we hang out together?” Hyoyeon suggested. Sooyoung nodded her head.

   “Guys, I…uh…I, I need to go somewhere…” Yuri was getting worried when Tiffany disappeared from her sight. Yoona noticed her best friend were a bit weird.

   “Where you want to go, Yul?” Sooyoung asked. “J-Just somewhere…okay?” Yuri released her hand from Yoona again.

    “Sorry, guys. We’ll make it next time. Bye!” Yuri scampered out from the class.

“Yah, Yuri-ah…!” Yoona shouted.

  Yuri ran down the corridor. She kept her eyes on her searching but then she was hitting other people. The person mumbled but when she knew that it was Yuri, she can’t even spoke out any words.

   “I’m so sorry, miss. Here’s your stuff!” Yuri left the frozen girl and the girl stared at Yuri until she had gone from her sight.

  “Omo…Yu-Yureeeeeeeee….!” The girl was screaming out of her lungs and everyone’s eyes were laid on her.

……

     “Aaissh! Where’s Tiffany already?” Yuri was panting hard and she looked around. She wished she could catch Tiffany at the waiting hall. Many students were waiting for their personal drivers there. But to her dismay, she couldn’t find Tiffany.

   She broke out her sigh. “Maybe I was late.” But when she spun her body to the back,…

“Un..unnie…”  Tiffany gave out her warm eye smile. Yuri was dumbfounded. She blinked her eyes and her jaw dropped when she finally found Tiffany was standing in front her.

    Tiffany suddenly broke into laughter.

“Yah, unnie. Why are you staring at me like that?” Tiffany waved her hand and Yuri’s mind was brought back into the reality. Her face went red and Tiffany giggled when she saw Yuri was acting like a blur little kid.

[Yuri’s POV]

   “OMO! That’s really her. Tiffany!”

“The first time I met you, I was alone and confused about how I felt towards myself. You opened my eyes and heart up, and showed me how beautiful life was. Now that I’m with you I couldn’t ask for anyone better than you.”

    “Unnie-ah, are you okay?” Tiffany placed her back of her hand on Yuri’s forehead and Yuri was jerked away when the soft hand touched her forehead.

    “Oh…I’m..I’m-“

“Let’s go, unnie. Why are you just standing there?” Tiffany pulled Yuri’s arm and her arm around Yuri’s. Yuri was quiet.

    “Where are we going?” Yuri suddenly asked. Tiffany gazed up  to face the taller.

“Erm…what if we go to the city funfair?” Tiffany suggested. Yuri nodded her head and they walked into their car.

……

 

 

      Tiffany tapped her fingers on her lap. Yuri was so focusing on the road. And sometimes, Yuri glared at her step sister.

     “Aigoo…what’s happening to my heart? Am I having a heart attack or…crush?”

“Tiffany…If life was supposed to be easy I wouldn’t be sitting here trying to figure out ways to get you to fall in love with me.”

       Yuri’s eyes were glaring again to her right side and Tiffany suddenly turned her face and she stared straight into Yuri’s eyes.

     Tiffany was breathing faster and Yuri can hear it. Then she focused back on her driving. Tiffany cleared and she clenched her fist tightly. And she was embarrassed too.

    “Yuri unnie, when I see you, I get butterflies. When I talk to you, I get tongue-tied. When you touch me, I feel like I can fly…”

   Yuri snorted and she gave her quick look to Tiffany. Tiffany was smiling shyly. Yuri had no idea when her right hand suddenly touched Tiffany’s arm. But then she pulled her hand slowly back again on the steering. Tiffany became much more embarrassed.

    “Mi-mian hae…” Yuri grinned. Tiffany r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter