One Fine Day

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another morning in autumn…

 

   “Someday soon I’m gonna tell the rainbow I’m in love…oh my…oh…oh…”

   “Ice cream cones, candy bars, no one else compares with you…”

   “Oh my, oh…oh…”

 

Although she’d woken at six that morning, full thoughts about Yuri and rushing to get her, she’d then figured that it was far too early for waking her up. Then, relishing one last vision of herself and Yuri last night, Tiffany opened her eyes. Stretching her arms out in front of her, she gazed at her collar bone, there was small red mark. Tiffany smiled seeing her own face on the mirror. There was another red mark she found around her neck.

   “…Unnie…you should be responsible for this.”

Then she pulled out her school tie and lingered it around the collar. Thought by singing her favourite song early in that morning, she could control her chaotic feelings.

 

    “La la la light, bright moonlight…”

    “Only one that I take from, star light…”

    “Night, singing far into night and it’s gonna be a sleepless night…”

    “La…la…la…la…hm….hm…”

 

   The kisses are still burned on her lips. Tiffany her finger around her neck, while checking herself over and over again in front of the mirror. She was unaware of her involuntary smile which making her lips stretching every time the moments she had yesterday with Yuri invading her mind.

   “I can’t ever have a moment alone in my mind without her sneaking in.”

   “Her essence validates my existence…”

Tiffany checked her watch. It was almost 8 am. She noticed that Yuri hasn’t showed up like how she would always do every morning before they’re off to school together.  It was a cold morning in autumn and the sky is rarely red in the morning, and very little is it at night. The reason though, is because of the sun setting and rising. The sun pierced through the opening of the window and the slow breeze rustled the trees.

She looked out from the window and admired the crisp copper leaves falling off the trees gently in the autumn wind. She left her long hair untied being blown away, waving and tickling her own face.

    “Where’s unnie? Hasn’t she waked up yet?”

Tiffany left the balcony and she walked out from her bedroom. Again, she felt the same feelings like she used to feel every time her feet almost close to Yuri’s room. She stared blankly at the white painted door. Her palms were sweaty, her heart was racing, and she stared at the floor shifting from one foot to other.

   She stunned for a moment while forcing her numb fingers to become a fist. She knocked on the door when she finally had the courage. She knocked again, hoping for her lover to appear on the doorway and smiling to her. She took a deep breath and slowly letting the nervous sigh gone somewhere in the atmosphere. Tiffany held the doorknob and rotating it in clock wisely. A silent atmosphere greeted her and in the same time, a familiar scent took away her anxiety, which she had admired since long time ago. She tiptoed closer towards Yuri’s bed and found that the elder girl was still fully covered by her blanket.

   “She’s still sleeping?”

Tiffany stomped her feet on the floor purposely to waking the girl up but that failed to make Yuri awake. Then she sliding the curtain, letting the sun light piercing its ray throughout the window piece and Yuri’s bedroom became brighter.

   “Unnie-ah…wake up now…”

   “Go get a shower and we gotta go to school later…”

Tiffany sighed. Yuri remained motionless under the thick cover. She decided to stand at the bed side and then pulled the cover out of Yuri.

   “Yuri unnie...please wake up now…otherwise we’ll be late to school!”

Tiffany shook her body gently but Yuri didn’t respond to it. She shook her again but in a violent way, still the elder girl hasn’t waked up.

   “Yah…unnie…are you trying to ignore me? Wake up.”

Tiffany hissed. She poked Yuri on her cheek, her nose tip and her abs. The smirk on Tiffany’s face vanished once Yuri plopped down to her bed again after she lifted her with all of her strength.

    “…Unnie!”

Tiffany placed her back of her hand on Yuri’s forehead. She didn’t sense any extraordinary heat. Tiffany crawled onto the bed and she placed Yuri’s head on her lap, tapping her finger gently on the face but Yuri remained unconscious.

   “Unnie-ah…what’s happening to you? Why are you not waking up yet?”

   “…Unnie!!!”

   “I gotta call Madam Kahi.”

When Tiffany was about to left the bed, she felt a strong grip on her wrist. She turned around right away with anxiety on her expression. It was Yuri’s hand grabbing her wrist with her eyes still closed. Tiffany sighed out a relief breath but a little bit feeling annoyed by her girlfriend’s attitude.

   Yuri pulled her hand and she fell on top of Yuri’s body. Yuri enveloped the girl who wanted to avoid her with her hug. Tiffany groaned when her escape plan has failed. Yuri opened her eyes slowly; with a smile on her face she planted a kiss on Tiffany’s crown.

   “Good morning, my sweetheart…”

Again, Yuri attacked her with another kiss on her lips. Tiffany immediately stood back on her position.

   “Unnie…” She whined in worrisome. Yuri laughed, she rolled on her bed and laughing again. Tiffany mumbled, but once Yuri stopped, she went silent.

   “You like to prank me, huh?”

Tiffany crossed both of her hands, remain standing on her position while glaring at Yuri who was still lie on the bed, laughing to her as if she was a clown entertaining her.

   Tiffany sighed in defeat. “Okay. If you’re not going to get up from the bed, I…-“

   “Wae? You want to jump in?” Yuri cut her off.

   “Ani. I’m going to leave you and going alone to school.”

Tiffany turned around and she made her way towards the door but Yuri quickly leapt from her bed and ran to get the girl. She blocked Tiffany and back off a bit until her hand reached the doorknob. Tiffany heard the sound of locking. Yuri smirked and she leaned closer again.

   Tiffany stood almost frozen when Yuri’s body closed again and she can felt the latter’s chest grazing on hers. Yuri tugged Tiffany’s hair behind her ear, revealing the white Akoya pearl stud. The shiny pearl ear stud brought her mind back to where she found the reason why she should accepted Tiffany in her life. She was her saviour. She was there when she nearly drowned. Yuri flashed a smile.

   “Yah…take shower now. I don’t want to be late to school.”

Tiffany snarled and she pinched her girlfriend’s nose. Yuri just nodded and she dashed into the washroom.

 

 

   Yuri stunned for a while when her innocent girlfriend showed her the school uniform that she’d prepared a while ago when Yuri was taking shower. Yuri stepped out from the washroom’s doorway with her body still wrapping up with towel.

   “Thank you, sweetheart.”

Yuri winked as she went to the changing room. After a while, she went out again in a rushing state and simply rummaging into another closet to another one.

   “Yah…where’s my school tie?”

Tiffany chuckled silently as Yuri was totally messing up with her own clothes. She called the girl and with both of her hands crossed backwardly, she approached Yuri.

   “Are you looking for this?”

   “Fannyyyy…”

Tiffany lifted the tie parallel to Yuri’s sight. Yuri chuckled and she smacked her own forehead. Tiffany suddenly pulled her shoulder so that they can face one another. Yuri’s mouth dropped open at the time she stared at Tiffany’s shining brown eyes. She smiled nervously and without a split second she didn’t want to lose her sight of her stunning beautiful girlfriend.

   “Let me put on the necktie for you.”

Tiffany said calmly as she folded the collar up, draping it around before tying it tidily. She can felt Yuri’s eyes were staring at her all the time so Tiffany decided to do it quickly. Once she finished, she smiled happily but Yuri seemed lost somewhere.

   “…Unnie?”

  “Eh…?”


  “I’m done. Let’s go downstairs and eat breakfast.”

  “Oh…err…by the way, thank you my sweetheart.”

Yuri took a step ahead and the shorter girl startled by such action when Yuri pulled her again for a kiss. Tiffany closed her eyes and she held Yuri’s waist as they both almost collapsed and support the balance between them by spread one of her leg backward.

   “Huh…”

Yuri broke out from the kiss first, although she wanted more of Tiffany’s lips, she decided not to move any further. Tiffany was panting but she smiled back to Yuri as they both enjoyed the kiss.

 

 

  “Appa…omoni…we should get going now.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter