That moment...the first kiss.

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuri unnie looks silent but she was fine just now. Now what? When she’s being quiet like this, it’s really bothering me. Maybe she’s tired after playing basketball.”

  

   “Unnie.”

Yuri paid her attention while she was driving on the road. When she heard Tiffany’s voice, she jerked up.

   “Wae?”

Yuri answered shortly without looking at Tiffany. Tiffany frowned.

  “Unnie-ah…”

Tiffany called her out in a childish manner. Yuri was stunning but she ignored the younger girl.

   “Unnie, unnie, unnie, unnieeeee…”

Once again Tiffany but Yuri didn’t buy her reaction.

   “Wae…wae…wae?”

Yuri started to feel annoyed. Tiffany giggled at her side. Yuri showed her weird expression but Tiffany was still giggling revealing her beautiful eye smile.

“Tsk! Why she has to be so cute all the time? No! I’m not going to fall for that. Let’s just prank this little Hwang.” –Yuri-

Yuri gave out her cold glare. She sped up the car all of sudden. Tiffany’s smile faded away and she stopped giggling.

   “Unnie-ah, just drive slowly. You’re scaring me off!”

Yuri smirked mentally. She was struggling to control her laughter. When she saw Tiffany was really terrified by her recklessness on the road, she chuckled silently and smiled away with her victory.

“Gotcha, Fany! You will regret from what you’ve done to me. I will take revenge of your aegyo just now.” –Yuri- 

 

...

 

    “Yuri unnie! You can harm other people and US as well.”

Tiffany went pale and she was screaming all the time. Pity Tiffany, she didn’t even know that Yuri was pranking her. Yuri remained silent. She tried to ignore the girl who sat beside her.

   “Aiihh. You’re so good at nagging people, Mi-young ah.”

“Unnie, we can be killed from accident!”

   “Wae? Are you scared to die? Let’s die together then.”

Yuri answered back. She increased the speed and Tiffany’s heart returned to beating up even faster.

 “Yah, UNNIE!!!!!!”

Tiffany raised her hand and she smacked Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri immediately slowed down the speed once she got hit by her step sister. It was totally stung. Yuri showed her tongue out.

   “Ahh! Ouch…Fany, stop hitting me!”

Yuri shrieked but then she finally laughed.

   “Yah…yah…stop hitting me. We’re here.”

Yuri said playfully. Tiffany gasped. She popped her head out towards the car window and looked around. It wasn’t their home but they were at the river. The Han River.

   “Oh? Why are we here unnie?”

Tiffany asked cutely. Yuri laughed again and she offered her hand to Tiffany.

   “Kaja. Let’s sit over there.”

They were at the Han River bank. Once Yuri stepped out from the car, she started to smile. That was amazing evening in autumn.

 

 

  “Whoa…unnie! The light decoration is so beautiful!” Tiffany said as she pointed her finger towards the bridge. Yuri stared at Tiffany who was still amazed by the beauty of the city at the evening. Yuri gazed up to the sky and it was going to be dark soon. The evening would be fade away and night came later.

   “Oi. Sit over here.”

Yuri called out and she tapped the empty space beside her. Tiffany jogged towards her like a little kid.

   “I love this place, unnie.”

Tiffany said. She grasped her fingers in excitement but she didn’t realize that Yuri once again stole a long glance at her.

[Yuri’s POV]

Tiffany-ah, I’m so excited to be with you all the time and particularly right now. When I see that beautiful smile of yours, I feel much better. I feel whole again.

I want to be with you all the time, not only physically and mentally but also in your heart. Please make me your priority because you’ve been the part of my life since you saved me and right now you’re still. And until forever, you’re going to be the most important person in my life.

When I will be able to tell you this?

 

...

 

When their eyes met, both of them were frozen at the moment, staring after one another. Yuri swallowed hard as the innocent eyes were staring back at her.

   “Unnie?”

Tiffany waved her hand slowly in front of Yuri’s face and she was taken aback.

  “Oh?”

Yuri snorted and she looked away instantly. She was hiding her blushing face from Tiffany.

  “Damn, Kwon Yuri! How could you do this again but this time right in front of her Hwang Miyoung?!” – Yuri-

“Aigoo…what the amazing night, Fany-ah. Look at that.”

Yuri quickly shifted her body a bit closer towards Tiffany.

   “Dae, unnie. So beautiful.”

Tiffany agreed. But she kept looking at the light decoration on the bridge. The beautiful light flashed and all of sudden water sprinkled from nowhere it might be. Tiffany was again stol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter