The Secret

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Kwon's residence...

Yuri's POV:

I can feel the soreness on my eyes. It was so hard for me to forget everything especially about Jessica Jung. I'd fallen for her and I was truly, deeply, madly in love with her. But, she stabbed my back. She chose Jiyeon over me. That was unfair. Jessica was such a big liar. She let me waiting fruitlessly. I was waiting for her answer until one day I'd found the real reason why she had to leave me. 

Yuri's Flashback:

3 years ago...

The sleeping girl is mumbling in her sleep. Her hands waving up and down from the blanket which covering half of her upper body.

   "J-Jessi...!" The pillow fell to the floor. It looks like the girl has a bad dream in the evening.

"No,Jessi! Please don't go.." The girl falls from the bad and she awakes,while her eyes glancing all over the room. She looks back to bed and knew that she was all alone sleeping on the bed. 

   "Huh? Where's Jessi?" So, I stood up and walked towards the balcony. She wasn't there. I was so worried when she was out of my sight. Then, I rushed downstairs. Still I cannot found her anywhere inside the sea house. It was so quiet. All can be heard was the sea breeze. Birds were flying in the sky. It was about the sun to go down within the next three hours.

   "Jessica! Where are you?" I shouted her name as I stepped my foot outside of the sea houe and ran to the beach. I still didn't get any respond. I was gone crazy. I was really crazy until I was almost dropped my tears. It was because she was precious to me. I didn't want to lose her. I was contented with disappointment. In the same time, I was damn worried.

   Suddenly, I can felt the arms lingering around my waist. I was truly in shock. She giggled around my neck. I gasped and tried to released myself from her arms but it made her hugging me more tight. She whispered something to my ears. Her voice was so husky and I've been attracted to that. The way she told  me something that wouldn't be so easily forgotten.

    "Hey, hunn,were you looking for me?" She still lingered around my waist, giggling. I sighed as I sniffed the smell of her hairs and it was so arousing. I'd never been able to control myself on that time. I pulled away myself from her embrace and pulled both of her shoulders so she can stood really close to me. I looked to her into the eyes. She did it too. With her wonderful smile, I was seduced by that and I went totally crazy. I pulled her a little closer and she seemed so blush. Her breath was so warm. 

  "Did you ever know how much I need you in my life? When you're gone, I feel like it's the end of my life. Jessi, please don't leave me like this again." I hugged her tighty while I was shivering. I can felt her hand was caressing my back and my hair. We pulled away the hug. She stepped closer and our foreheads met. I was melt because of the beautiful brown eyes were staring at my eyes intensely full with love.

   "Yuri,don't worry. I'll always be with you. Just wait for me. I promise." She closed her eyes and closed mine too. I just didn't know what would happened next. She pulled my neck and planted a kiss on my lips. I can felt her tongue was touching mine. Then, it was my turn to deepening the kiss. Jessica Jung, she was the one who stole my first kiss. And she was my first kiss, my first crush when I was only sixteen

    "I've never felt like this before." I murmured in my heart. The kisses has gotten me into an indescribable feelings and I was frozen by the kiss from her lips.

   "I..I love you, Sica." I whispered. She kissed my lips again. And I pressed my body onto her until there was no gap between us. We were bonded by the warmth of the kiss. How could I forget forget such moments?

   "I love you too and I'm crazy in love with you." she said quietly. we got drifted away again as the sun was going down. I was barely seeing her face because the wind blew her hairs away.

Flashback ends...

"Maybe I still love you." Yuri mutters alone. She lies down on her bed and gazing at the empty ceiling.

   "Anio..! I was fooled. No, it cannot be." she wipes down the tears on her face. She close her eyes and sigh. "Jessica Jung is a big liar!" she groans in her heart. Falling for Jessica was a big regret for Yuri.

...

     "Mmh..! Who' s daring to call me during this hour?" Yuri woke up from her sleep.

'Mwoooo...?!"

"Wake up now. Fetch your sister at the school. Why did you leave her?" Madam Kahi was on the line. Yuri got up and sat on the bed soon after she realized the phone call was from Madam Kahi. 

   "Oh..Madam Kahi. It's n-not like that. I was j-just..."

"Please don't make any excuses. Go and fetch her now. If not, I've no choice my dear Yuri. I have to tell your father." Madam kahi hung up. Yuri grumbled and thrown the pillows from her bed.

   'Aasiishh! So troublesome! Mr. Jong-suk ah, if you were here, I don't have pick the girl from school. I'm not her driver!" The angry girl lazily walked herself into the changing room. She kept mumbling on her way to downstairs.

   "Omo! I can't use my own car to fetch her. I'm gonna be so dead if other people catch us together." Yuri is already in the garage. She was still in the state of confusion. She walked around and observed the available cars. 

   "This Mercedes Benz SL?"

  "NO!!!"

"And...this Jaguar XJ?"

    "Still NO!"

"Hah..now, this red Audi R8 Spider?." Yuri sighs. 

"No! No! No! Everybody would still recognise me." Yuri groaned and she glanced at her watch. Suddenly, her face turned bright with a smile. 

"The motorbike! My Kawasaki ZXR-10! HERE I COME my babyyy!" Yuri quickly go to another side of the garage where she parked her black Kawasaki motorbike. It was given to her as a birthday girft when she turned seventeen years old from her father.

 

She wore a black leather jacket and put the black gloves onto her hands. That was rather comfortable. Finally she puts the helmet on her head before starting the engine. As Yuri left, Mdm Kahi slowly sneaking out from the main door. She giggled as her plan will work out. Mr. Kwon would be happy if he knew about Yuri and the girl that she should've treat like her own little sister.

...

At the Generation Elite Girl's School...

Soon after Yuri had arrived at the front of the school gate, she didn't see anyone waiting inside the school compound even walking around at the park nearby. Yuri ran toward the securiy hut.

"Ajeossi, where were all the students?" The security guard gave her a weird look. He glanced at his watch. 

"Oh? You didn't know what time when the students should go home? It's already past 6 p.m, miss."

"Geez...So, that means,everybody had gone home. But, did you see a girl with a long black hair? She's about this tall, below my ears. She carries a pink colour school bag with a big Keroro keychain on it." The security guard caressed his chin. He chins up and then looking back at Yuri.

"Mm..I think I've seen the girl just now and she went to that direction. She was the last person who came out from the school building but there was another girl accompanied her. The girl had left an hours ago. "

"Oh, I see. Okay, ajeossi. Thank you." Yuri headed back to the place where she parked her motorbike. She started to feel worry. 

     "Tiffany, don't make me feel worry. I hope you won't go far away from here."  

The park seemed so quiet. 

  "Why did she go there? She doesn't know any places yet in Seoul." Yuri went to the park. Suddenly, she saw a girl in a school uniform. The girl was crying because she was surrounded by three men. The girl was her stepsister. Yuri was in panic.

   "Omo! That's her!" She quickly ran towards the three men who were trying to tease Tiffany. Tiffany was still crying and she looked so scared. Her white shirt was dirty due to the soil and mud. 

    "YAH!!! What are you guys doing to that girl?" Yuri shouted at them. One of them moved towards Yuri. Yuri stepped backward to avoid sudden attack from the man. 

    "Wow...there's another pretty young lady. I think this one's hotter and 'wilder'. Look at her face, so pure. We must try both." said the man while another two just laughing like evil.

   "Yah! You're kinda bull!"

Yuri took the chance to attack the man. She jumped and kicked him on the stomach. The main groaned in pain. The blood slowly drip from his mouth. Yuri throwed her punch on the man's cheek. The man fell to the ground. Again, Yuri kicked him until the man begging her to stop. Then, another man attacked her from the back. Yuri trembled to the ground but she got up immediately before he could catch her back. Yuri gave him her powerful punch on his face over and over again. The man had his nose bled. After that, Yuri kicked him on his leg and hackled his left arm. Yuri smirked as the man was shouting in pain.

    "Hah! You're 'wilder' than I thought. Come here you lucky . Let me finish you off!" The last man glared at her with a furious look. Yuri clenched her fists.  She was about to attack the man. Yuri smirked again as she wiped away the sweat on her forehead. She didn't know that she was bleeding.

    "Watch your stinky mouth, stupid maniac. You're not human. You're the one who supposed to be finished off!" The man finally attacked Yuri but Yuri managed to escape. She took a wooden stick and hit the man on his head. She throwed another punch and hit the man once again. The man collapsed. Yuri dropped down the wooden stick into the ground. She settled down  while she breathed so hard. The three men had slained by Yuri, the high school student who is so good in martial arts. 

    Tiffany was still trembling on the ground and crying. Yuri looked at the poor girl. She started to feel guilty. Something bad was almost happened to Tiffany. Yuri got  up and slowly running to get Tiffany. She poked the girl on her shoulder. 

   "Yah...are you okay?" Yuri hesitated and unwilling to touch her but since there was no respond from her, Yuri decided to ask her again.

Yuri poked her shoulder again. "Yah, Tiffany." Yuri was getting irritated. "Stop crying. They are 'dead'." But Tiffany just stayed on her trembling position. Yuri snorted and she settled down and touched the girl gently. Yuri was so streak and feeling aggriev at the same time. 

    "You're such a crying baby. Come on get up. We go home." Yuri held her shoulder but still Tiffany couched down her head. Yuri slowly got up and she helped the girl to stand back on the ground. Tiffany was still crying. The fellow feeling started to filling her heart. 

     "Yuri unnie!" Tiffany suddenly hugged her. Yuri was frozen for a while when she started to felt the warmth of Tiffany. 

"Omo...! This girl!" Yuri muttered in her heart. Her heart started to beat faster. The hug was getting tight. Yuri couldn't helped herself as Tiffany was still crying. Then, her hand slowly caressing the girl's back. She responded the hug and leaned her chin on Tiffany's head.

    "Tiffany, don't cry anymore. It's okay. Everything's okay. Stop crying.." Yuri finally bugded her hatred towards Tiffany. She had no idea how did it happened. All she can feel is feeling guilty. So much guilty. Tiffany pulled away herself from Yuri's embrace. She seemed so blush. Her teary eyes staring at Yuri with a sad look. Yuri stunned.

   "Did they hurt you?" Tiffany shook her head. Yuri let out a sigh.

"Glad that they didn't do anything to you. Let's go home." Yuri grabbed her arms and dragged the girl from the park.

Tiffany's POV:

"Unnie, actually I was glad you came and saved me from the crazy men. I never thought that you would coming to school and find me."

...

       "Here's your helmet. Let me put it in for you. You're going to damage it if you don't hold it nicely." Yuri said so bluntly. Tiffany  was silent. She didn't want to speak but there was something inside of her asking her to do so. She suddenly held Yuri's hand. Yuri is shocked 

    "Unnie, I just want to say thank you very much." Yuri looked away. But Tiffany graspsedher hand tightly.  

"Please don't be. I'm coming here to fetch you. Nothing more than that." 

   "But...you had saved me. Look, unnie, you're bleeding." Tiffany touched . Yuri had bruises. 

"Er...don't touch it. It hurts." Yuri pushed away Tiffany's hand from touching her. 

     "Unnie! Don't be so stubborn. Look, you have bruises." Tiffany seemed angry. She took out a tissue paper from her bag and wiped Yuri's mouth. 

"Please don't move." Tiffany ordered. Yuri was dumfounded. She stared at Tiffany while the wiped . 

...

     "Unnie?" Both of them was surprised when there was someone was there besides them. It was Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon can feel the jealousy burning up within her heart when she saw Tiffany was holding Yuri's face. Yuri stepped backward while Tiffany dragged away her hand. Taeyeon glared at them with a curious look.

  "What's hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter