Jealousy pt 2

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28: Jealousy part 2

Sowon Beach

Loud music was on the air and most of the students who came to the party started to wandering around the beach and some of them were having girl talk with one another.  Sooyoung had her headphone on her hand and she seemed so busy fixing things on the stage. Hyoyeon was there with her.

   “Aaishh. Not again!” Hyoyeon mumbled. Sooyoung turned her look to Hyoyeon, who had been in trouble with the wires around her.

   “Just pass me the red wire. You’re going to get yourself killed.” Sooyoung said in weary. Hyoyeon gazed up with her tongue tucked out. Sooyoung was irritated.

   “Yah. You’re digusting me. Stop acting like you’re an expert doing that aegyo.” Sooyoung said. Hyoyeon chuckled. She dumped the wire to the side of the stage.

   “Aigoo. How could you say that? Even I can beat Sunny’s aegyo.” Hyoyeon said proudly but then she laughed. Sooyoung was pretending that she was busy testing all the microphones and audio systems.

 “You’ll be regret for what you’ve said. Sunny’s there.” Sooyoung pointed her finger to Sunny; the girl who is famous with her aegyo was busy as well with her own task. Hyoyeon was bewildered. She had lost her attention and all the wires had been forgotten. She seemed so determined.

   “Yeah! She’s all alone now. This is my chance!” Hyoyeon grasped her own fist.

“What did you say, weirdo?” Sooyoung interrupted.

  “Stop minding me. You better get yourself ready or all of us won’t get the best night out of the rest if you won’t play your role as a DJ tonight.” Hyoyeon walked down the staircases leaving Sooyoung alone.

   “Aigoo…this weirdo.” Sooyoung mumbled.

      “Sooyoung-sshi! Sorry I’m late!” The voice startled Sooyoung. It was Amber Liu.

                 AMBER LIU

 

“Yah! You’re startling me.” Sooyoung caressed her chest. Amber laughed over Sooyoung’s expression when she was shocking.

   “I’m so sorry. So, how’s everything?”

“I’m done with mine.” Sooyoung said when she was about to put the headphone on her head.

    “Arasso. I’m going to check all the music instruments.”

[Sooyoung’s POV]

“I haven’t see Seohyun around. Where on earth is she right now?

“Will she come here?”

“No! She must be here because we take part on the performance!”

“Aaishhh! This is driving me crazy.”

“Still it was my fault. If I’d not leave the phone inside the car, this wouldn’t happen!”

……

5:30 pm…

“Wow! Am I late or these people came early?” Seohyun looked around. She parked her car at the parking area. She spotted a familiar car that was parked beside her car.

    “Geez. She’s here already. You’ll be a dead meat, jerk!” Seohyun kicked the tyre before she left the parking area.

……

   “OMO! Seohyun.” Sooyoung said cheerfully. She left the stage and she rushed her step to reached Seohyun. The beautiful dancer was walking too fast which made Sooyoung tried hard to reach her.

   “Seohyun-ah!” Sooyoung shouted her name. But Seohyun didn’t hear her voice.

“SEO JOO-HYUN!” Seohyun stopped walking and Sooyoung was panting. The girl turned around and she knew the voice belonged to Sooyoung. Sooyoung ran to her but Seohyun was being ignorance.

    “Yah! Seohyunnie!”

“What do you want?” Seohyun glared at Sooyoung. Sooyoung cleared . The sharp glare made her heart racing to death.

“I’m very sorry for earlier.”

    “Seohyun-ah, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Seohyun said coldly.

   “A-are you angry with me?” Sooyoung gasped.

She stopped, turned, and glared. And there was it; the international girl face for “I’m mad at you, and you should know why, but I’m not going to explain it.”

   “Okay. Look, what did I do?”

“It’s what you didn’t do.”

   “Okay, what didn’t I do?”

“You tell me,” Seohyun said, and started to walk leaving Sooyoung.

  Sooyoung ran through the place with a variety of scenarios but can’t come up with a clue.

“Seohyunnie.” Sooyoung chased after her.

    “Look, I’m so sorry.”

“I’m so sorry I didn’t do something. But I honestly don’t know what that something is.”

    Sooyoung stared at the angry Seohyun with her innocent look. Seohyun was struggled to avoiding to burst out laugh.

   “Pabo! I’m already missing you damn much when you didn’t come for the practice just now.”

“The promise,” Seohyun snapped. She took out something from her bag and showed Sooyoung something from her hand.

   “Do you know what the content of this CD is?”

“Huh?”

   “You didn’t show up for the dance practice. Everything is over now.” Seohyun throw the CD on the sandy beach. Sooyoung finally realized that CD contented with the video of their new dance step.

    “Yah! Stop it!” Sooyoung shouted when Seohyun was about to trampling her feet on the CD. The younger girl smirked.

   “I know you’re angry, but you can’t act out and break the CD like that. It’s very important to me-and to our group as well.”

   “Huh. The CD is more important to you. But how’s my feelings? Does it look so less important to you?”

    Sooyoung approached closer and she took Seohyun’s hand.

“It’s not what I mean, Seohyunnie.” Sooyoung stared into Seohyun’s eyes. And she even grasped Seohyun’s hand tightly. Seohyun can felt the sincerity that Sooyoung tried to show her.

   “I know,” Seohyun said, not buying her explanations.

“Seohyunnie,” Sooyoung pleaded. “It just happened. I didn’t exactly have time to call you after that. I was planning to tell you first just now,”

   “So?”

“I forgot to bring my phone with me. It was inside my car.”

   “Now let go of my hand!” Seohyun walked away but Sooyoung grabbed her hand again.

“Come on, Seohyun-ah. I don’t need you mad at me as well,”

   “We’ll see.” Seohyun released her hand from Sooyoung. “We’ll talk about it later.”

“Okay.” Sooyoung sighed as she headed off back to the stage. Her role as the DJ for the beach party would start soon.

……

6:45 pm

“We’re here already, Mi-young-ah. Haha!” Yuri glanced at Tiffany.

   “Tsk! Stop calling me ‘Mi-young’. I don’t like it.” Tiffany snarled.

“Arrasso. Let’s go. They must be waiting for us.” Yuri offered her hand to Tiffany. They walked in hand-in-hand. Kim Taeyeon realized that Tiffany had just come. She sipped her drink slowly without being aware of her situation when Tiffany showed up.

   “This is not good.” Taeyeon mumbled. Still she felt the same whenever Tiffany around her.

 

……

 

    “Yul!” A familiar voice came from behind. Yuri turned around when suddenly a firm hand grabbed her wrist.

“Yoona,”

“When did you arrive?”

“I’m just arrived.”

“Look, Yul. I have a surprise for you.”

  “A surprise?”

“Dae. But I’m not going to let you know now.” Yoona winked and she pecked a kiss on Yuri’s cheek.

    “……….” Yuri was speechless.

“Tiffany, why don’t you just wandering around and meet the others?” Yoona said.

   “Huh? Urm…okay unnie.”

“Yoona-ah, I-I just-“

“Come on, Yul.”

Yoona slide her arm around Yuri’s arm and she dragged her best friend to walk around. Tiffany had no idea what to do since her step sister was taken again. She went to a table and sat there by herself. Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was sitting there alone so she decided to approach Tiffany.

  “Ehem!” Tiffany was jerking away. Taeyeon smiled.

“Oh. Taeyeon-ah.”

  Taeyeon looked around. “Urm. Why are you alone? And where’s your sister?”

“She’s with Yoona unnie. They’re just somewhere at this place.”

   “I see. I thought she was purposely leaving you alone.”

“Oh. I know that this party is organised by the Heiress Club. Yuri unnie is the president and I understand that she has to move around and meet other people.”

   “Dae. Majayo. It’s good to hear that Kwon Yuri no longer treating you badly, Fany-ah.”

“Dae. I’m so thankful to God.”

   The conversation suddenly interrupted by a loud music. Sooyoung was already on her place together with Amber. Amber played her role as the host for the party.

“Mic test. Mic test.”

   “Ayo, ladies!” Amber’s loud voice gained attention from the crowd. All the girls were cheering loudly as her voice.

   “Are you guys ready for the party tonight?”

“YES!!!”

     “Once again. Are you guys ready???”

“YES! All we want is party!”

   Another crowd was cheering and Sooyoung was so impressive by the way Amber gain the attention from the crowd.

“Girl’s Beach Party! Girl’s Beach Party!”

“All right! All right! All right!”

“Make some noise ladies because tonight is going to be your fantastic night party, so make sure you guys won’t miss any events.”

“Now this is warm up for you guys. Keep your hands up in the air, no worries of tonight because all we want to do is just partying.”

[Music is started]

“Here we gooooo!”

“It’s GLAM with their song, “Party XXO”,”

……

[Yuri’s POV]

“Aaishh. How could I left Tiffany just like that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter