Because of you

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon just got at the swimming pool track where later she saw many junior students were practicing. She walked slowly passing them and some of them were greeting her. Sometimes Taeyeon was annoyed by their weird and extraordinary manners as they’re ‘worshipping’ her.

   “Taeyeon sunbaenim!”

Taeyeon quickly gave her bow before she left them quickly.

   “Give way! Our goddess is here!”

“Aigoo! I wish I could be an invisible man a while.” Taeyeon mumbled.

Taeyeon quickening her steps and that was quite a terrible day for her. She sighed once she has entered the private changing room.

    “Omo! I was almost falling into the trap!”

She threw her bag on the floor and sat down facing the lockers.

   “Oh..Where’s Tiffany anyway?”

She instantly looked at her watch and she took out her phone from her back. There were no calls and messages. She was blank.

    “Okay. I just want to be alone here.”

2 minutes later…

     “Why she’s not here yet?”

Taeyeon mumbled but then she got up. She swung the locker and took out her swimsuit. She noticed that her locker was messy.

   “Aigoo! I must have been very busy until I didn’t throw away the trash.”

Taeyeon later undressed herself and she was half . She was only wearing a singlet and a short pan, revealing her soft and fair skin.

 

……

“I’m already late!”

Tiffany ran and she was already late on that day. And the worst thing was she had promised Taeyeon that she wouldn’t come late for practice.

   “Omo! Why’s this place so crowded with people?”

Tiffany looked across the place. She couldn’t spot Taeyeon so she decided to go to the changing room.

  When Tiffany swung opened the door, she saw a beautiful figure with her back facing her. Tiffany stood there in awe and she knew it was Taeyeon. Taeyeon was taking off her outfits! And Tiffany remained speechless when she saw Taeyeon’s beautiful curve.

   “Oh my God…Taeyeon’s body is damn perfect!”

   “T-Taeyeon-ah!”

Tiffany finally muttered her name and Taeyeon was completely in shock.

   “Oh? Ti-Tippani…”

Taeyeon immediately putting the swimsuit on her and in the same time she was ashamed of herself. Tiffany had seen her half .

   “I’m sorry Taeyeon-ah. I didn’t know that you’re changing your clothes.”

Taeyeon grinned and her face reddened.

   “Ah..it’s okay, Fany-ah. It was my own mistake. I should’ve not changing my clothes here.”

Tiffany was just smiling and she knew that Taeyeon was ashamed. And she felt a bit guilty. For a moment, there was silence.

   “I’ll see you there.”

Taeyeon said as she was leaving Tiffany alone at the changing room. Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon was still embarrassed.

   “Huh. I should’ve not simply barging in earlier but Taeyeon is cute when she is shy.” Tiffany spoke to herself.

 

…..

Taeyeon leaned her back on the wall and she couldn’t forget what had happened to her and Tiffany. She face-palmed herself and she was completely embarrassing!

    “Aish. How could I make stupid mistake like this?” Taeyeon mumbled.

“Tiffany saw me half .”

“…half ? She only saw my back.”

“Still I feel damn embarrassing.”

“What if I’d turned around and she would- Ahh!”

“That’s not gonna happen!”

“I thought I’m going to be the first one who’s gonna catch her changing her clothes.”

“Omo.What am I thinking?”

“Aishh. This is crazy-“

   “Taeyeon-ah?”

The voice startled the dorky girl. Tiffany stared at her blankly.

“Oh…we should start now.”

Taeyeon smiled and she turned around leaving Tiffany walking behind her. Tiffany shook her head and she found out that Taeyeon kid even funnier when she was shy over something.

……

     “Again, Sooyoung?” Kim Hyoyeon exclaimed with a hint of annoyance.

“But she just got here.”

   Sooyoung shrugged. “She left me just now without even said goodbye. That was so unusual of her!”

    Hyoyeon stared after her in silence, agape. It was clearly Sooyoung had tried her best to win over Seohyun’s heart. That maknae was hard to handle. Even Sooyoung couldn’t understand her sometimes.

   “What do you think?” Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon while tapping her pen on the table.

“Proposing her on the day of the dance pre-show?”

Sooyoung nodded her head.

“In front of other student?”

“Dae. I thought as well I wanted to give her a surprise.”

“Risky, Sooyoung-ah. Especially as you haven’t gotten her side yet.”

  “Not for lack of trying.” Sooyoung countered, which wasn’t exactly true.

“I did follow her around for a bit back then, but I didn’t really try to confront her. What I actually did was drive by her house three times before I started speak with her.”

   “O-MO…” Hyoyeon seemed so helpless.

“When it comes to Seohyun, Sooyoungie clearly leads a very interesting life.” Yoona was suddenly barging into their conversation. She walked right past Hyoyeon, and put her arm around Hyoyeon’s neck.

    Sooyoung scoffed as she annoyed by Yoona.

“Yah. If you want Seohyun to become your girlfriend, you should risk yourself.” Yoona said. Sooyoung glanced at her before she started to talk back.

   “Well, let’s making a plan then.” Hyoyeon suggested.

 

……

 

       Yuri wiped the sweats away from her forehead. She was panting and she was lying down on the floor. Soon after that, a girl came from her right side with a bottle of water on her hand.

   “Yah, Kwon Yuri. Get up.” Park Hyomin passed the water to her. Yuri gulped it once she had it.

   “Yaaahhhh. I’m finally stable.” Yuri said. Hyomin was just smiling.

“I thought I’m going to die when I couldn’t beat the junior kid.”

     “You don’t have to be worry. You got your black belt already.”

“It has been a while Hyomin-ah since the car accident. My muscle is aching!”

    “Take your time,Yul. Actually I was worried when you said that you wanted to get back on the track.”

   Yuri sighed. “I just can’t leave taekwondo.” Yuri smiled. Hyomin patted her back and she felt glad when Yuri managed to come back to the club.

     “I’m hoping that you’re completely recovered, Yuri-ah.”

“Arrasso. I will do my best.”

 

……

 

    “You’re a great swimmer, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon removed the goggle from her eyes. They were still inside the swimming pool. Tiffany looked exhausted but she still appeared clearly comfortable and cheerful.

   “Oh..really?” Tiffany broke into laughter. Taeyeon stared at her blankly when Tiffany was laughing like that.

   “Tiffany-ah..you even look more pretty and you’re getting prettier now.”

“Wae, Taeyeon-ah? Why are you staring at me?”

  “Oh. I-I actually…er...we should go up now and change.” Taeyeon swam towards the stairs at the edge of the swimming pool followed by Tiffany. Tiffany began to feel cold and she was already shivering.

   “Gomawo Taeyeon.” Tiffany said after Taeyeon helped her out from the pool. They walked together side by side to the changing room. Everyone was looking at them.

    “Are they dating each other?”

“Aigoo…seolma…”

   “No! Taeyeon sunbae is still single!”

“I bet that they are dating.”

    “Yah! You silly girl stop gossiping our Taengoo!”

…..

     “Are they your fan girls Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon said nothing but just nodding her head. Tiffany took it as yes and obviously Taeyeon has many fan girls.

    “Pany-ah. Let’s walk faster. I don’t care whatever they say but just watch your step because the floor is slippery.”

    Taeyeon suddenly grasped Tiffany’s right hand and dragged the girl. Tiffany was taken aback by the sudden action. They quickly vanished from the swimming pool track.

     “Thanked God they didn’t create a crazy scene like before.”

Taeyeon gave out a long sigh. She still held Tiffany’s hand; which eventually making the eye smile girl became more awkward.

    When their eyes met, Taeyeon finally realized that Tiffany’s hand was still on her grasp. Taeyeon immediately released the hand.

     “I’m sorry Pany.”

Taeyeon lowered her gaze and she was completely embarrassing to all incidents that happened that day. Tiffany held her shoulder and her heart throbbing rapidly.

   “Surely you feel tired with those things right?”

“And those people who simply thought that your life is very easy.”

  “Surely it’s so stressful.”

Taeyeon brought back her stare to Tiffany.

   “Dae. You’re exactly right, Tiffany.”

“Sometimes living as ‘Kim Taeyeon’ is ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter