Love is OUCH !!! ~

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“There’s no easy way to say this…”

“It’s because I’ve fallen for you!”

 

The thought came, unbidden into Yuri’s mind. Stop it, she told herself, mentally smacking her forehead.

 

   “Yuri-ah, what do you think of me?”

 

   “Why? Is it because you have someone else in your heart?”

 

   “Darn it! Please Yuri-ah…don’t torture your mind thinking about that!”

Yuri talked to herself and she her face continuously. It was quite windy twilight in autumn. All of sudden, a girl came and stood behind and hugging her.

   “Omo…Miyoung! You’re startling me.”

Yuri turned around and she pinched Tiffany on her nose. The eye smile girl giggled. Yuri found she was too cute to look at. Tiffany leaned closer and she was hugging Yuri’s waist.

   “Wae?”

Yuri was overwhelmed by her wonder when saw Tiffany kept smiling and giggling.

  “Do you miss me?”

Yuri asked her soon her evil grin appeared on her face. Tiffany smiled and looked away shyly.

   “I take it as ‘yes’”

Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully. “Dae, unnie. I miss you, I miss you, and I miss you!”

Both of them were laughing together. When Tiffany was almost released herself from the hug, Yuri pulled her back and she rested her forehead on Tiffany’s. Tiffany could see her black pearl eyes. Their noses were grazing with one another. Tiffany’s heart began hammering inside.

   “Fany-ah, I have something to tell you.”

Tiffany gulped down and her stomach began to growl although she wasn’t starving for food. Yuri’s voice was always jabbing her soul and that voice had never been failed to make whole of her body shivering.

   “Wh-what is it, unnie?” Tiffany’s heart was stolen by the stare. She was just waiting for the answer which was making her heart pounding like it was going to explode.

   “I…I…-“

Yuri was interrupted by the sudden phone call. She looked at her phone fretfully and Tiffany released her hands from Yuri’s waist.

   “Mianhae, I have to answer this call.” Yuri said and she patted Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

Yuri: Hello, Soo?

Sooyoung: Yuri-ah, what are you up to?

Yuri: Me? Er…nothing. Waeyo?

Sooyoung: Oh, that’s nice. Can you go out for a while?

Yuri: Why?

Sooyoung: I will tell you later.

Yuri: Okay, Soo.

Sooyoung: Okay. Meet me at Hoot Café.

Yuri: Okay, bye.

 

After the call, Yuri returned to Tiffany who was sitting on the couch. Yuri smiled and she sat really close next to Tiffany.

  “It was Sooyoung.”

“Sooyoung unnie?”

 “Dae. Fany-ah, I have to go out for a while. Sooyoung said there’s something she wanted to tell me.”

“Geureyo? You must go now, unnie?”

“Yup. I want to change my clothes and I’ll see you later, Miyoung-ah.”

    Yuri smiled and she pecked Tiffany’s forehead before she went to her changing room.

 

 

   “Oh? I thought you’re left.”

Yuri was surprised when Tiffany was still inside her room. The girl walked over to where Yuri was standing and she her right arm and led Yuri to the door.

   “Aigoo…I smell something fishy.”

Yuri placed her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and she poked the younger girl playfully. And her face lit up with excitement.

   “Wae, unnie? What is seemed to be the secret?”

Tiffany joked back. Yuri ruffled her bang softly and the younger girl snarled.

  “You’re being…’cheesy’ now, huh.”

Yuri whispered down to her ear and they were still standing in front of the door. Yuri’s hand was barely holding the doorknob as they’re engrossed with one another.

   “Have no fear, Sherlock Yuri Holmes.”

“What?”

   All of sudden, there was another kiss went onto Yuri’s cheek from Tiffany. Yuri chuckled nervously. She had no idea how her step sister became so romantically around her. Yuri had calmed down a little herself, but she still looked astonished.

   Yuri lifted up her thumb although she was quite shaking but her feelings were so strong that she could hide all her fears.

   “I don’t want to lose this smile of yours. I want to see it every day, not only today but until forever.” Yuri said softly as her thumb ran up and down on Tiffany’s face.

   “Unnie, I think you forgot something.”

“What is it?”

“That something you wanted to tell me just now.”

“Ah…ye. But I’m sorry, Fany. I have to go now.”

   “Mianhae, Fany. I will tell you when the time is coming.” –Yuri-

“It’s okay, unnie. You can tell me next time.”

“Anio. You should remind me so that I won’t forget. I promise.” Yuri smiled apologetically.

“Arrasso. You should go now unnie. Sooyoung unnie is waiting for you.”

“Dae. See you later.” Yuri winked and she opened the door. Tiffany followed her behind.

“Unnie, take care!”

Yuri turned around and she touched her left chest.

   “Open your mouth and have my heart.”

   “Catch it and eat it up!”

Tiffany laughed when Yuri showed her dorky side. Tiffany acted like she really ate the heart that Yuri had hurled to her direction.

   “Hmmm. Yummy! Gomawo unnie. Don’t make me waiting any longer!”

“Arrasso, Hwang Miyoung.”

   Yuri cupped her own mouth and she said something that Tiffany could barely heard. The eye smile girl looked puzzle.

“I love you!”

Then, Tiffany did the same thing when she eventually can read Yuri’s lip.

“I love you too!”

 

 

Sooyoung started to smile when she saw Yuri stepped into the café that belonged to their friend, Sunny Lee. The café has many branches around the country. At such a young age, Sunny is already inherited one of the Hoot Café branch. Sunny’s family owned numerous of food outlet, cafes and restaurant not only in South Korea but in certain Asian and foreign countries.

   “Hey.” Yuri called out. Sooyoung greeted her with a smile.

“You’re alone?”

“Dae. It’s a good thing you can be here.”

“Ahah. It seems like you have important things to tell me.”

“Anio. It’s not that important but yeah…it’s been a long time, Yuri-ah.”

“Hm…tell me.”

Sooyoung glanced at the waitress and she signalled her to come to their direction.

   “…chocolate milkshake.”

 “Hot choc with marshmallow, please.”

  The waitress returned to the bar and she handed the order to the other worker.

    “Yuri-ah, let’s plan something for this weekend.”

Yuri raised her eyebrow. “Something like what?”

   “Yeah you know, since its weekend we should have something fun. I’m so stressful.” Sooyoung said as she peeked around the café. Sunny must have been very lucky to ran her family business at such a young age.

   “You’re stress? Seolma…” Yuri smirked. Sooyoung was half grin.

“You’re still stress though you’re having Seohyun around?” Yuri lifted her eye brow and she smacked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter