Our Hearts...

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is it Yoong?” Both of the girls were sharing their glances. Yoona tilted down her head.

“Anio. I’m just worried about your parents.” Yuri raised her eye brow. Then, she smirked.

    “Wae? I’m not sick anymore.” Yuri sternly answered.

“Yul…your appa might be so worry about you. You ran away from the hospital just like that. If I didn’t bump into you, I don’t know what would happen,…”

    “I was meant to call you, Yoong.” Yuri sighed. “I just want to be here with you. And I…I just want to adjusting myself.” Yuri rested her back on the couch. Yoona was silent. She glanced at the clock on her phone. And there were several miss calls and text messages.

    “Yuri-ah, your appa called me several times.” Yuri folded her arms and she gave out her long stare to the television.

    “Let me send you back to the hospital.” Yoona added. Yuri shook her head.

“Let me just stay here.”

“Yul, your appa knew you’re here. I think you should go back to the hospital. Look at your vein, it’s swollen!” Yoona stood up from the couch and she grabbed Yuri’s right hand.

    “Yah! You’re hurting me, Yoong. Please, I don’t want to go there again!” Yuri pouted. But Yoona ignored her.

    “Get up, Yul. Stop acting like a little kid. You’re still sick!” Their hands were swinging in the air. Yuri was acting so stubborn but Yoona was patiently treating her stubbornness.

    “All right! You just stay here if that is what you want. I’ll ask your parents to come here.” Yoona became so upset and Yuri bewildered. She had never seen Yoona was mad like that.

   “Yoona-ah, I don’t have mother anymore. She’s dead. I only have my appa.” Yuri said with her cold glare. Her heart was breaking again. Yoona felt she was knocked down. She bit her down lips and then returns her stares back to her best friend.

     Yoona approached the upset girl. “Yu-Yul…just tell me if you started to remember everything again. Is that the reason why you were meant to call me?”

    “Would that be acceptable?” Yuri asked back. Yoona’s phone was ringing again. She gulped down.

“Look, this is your appa calling. Answer it.” Yoona gave her phone to Yuri. Yuri looked away and she sat at the bar alone leaving Yoona frozen at the living room.

    “Yah!” Yoona gave out a long sigh.

 

 

Yuri: Appa…

Mr. Kwon: Yuri-ah? Where are you now?!

Yuri: *silent* I…I’m at Yoona’s apartment.

Mr. Kwon: Mwo?! Did you escape from the hospital?

Yuri: Mianhae, appa. I-I…can remember everything now. Please let me be alone here with Yoona.

Mr. Kwon: Yuri-ah, you know how much we’re worried about you? Please come back to the hospital

                    Right now!

Yuri: Mianhae appa. I just can’t.

(Line disconnected)

   

     Yoona rolled her eyes. “You have to take this seriously, Yul.” Yuri jerked her head up.

“You know I do.” Yuri said quietly and she was still muttering under her breath.

     “What I know is that they’re coming for you’ll be weaker than a blind kitten.” Yoona scowled.

“I know. That’s why I’m here.” Yuri scowled back.

……

[Tiffany’s POV]

     “Unnie ran away from the hospital. I wonder where have she been.”

Madam Kahi just came home from a daily friend meeting at their favourite place.

    “Tiffany-ah…” The woman called out Tiffany’s name. Tiffany jerked away from her pondering.

“Annyeong, Madam Kahi. You’re home early today.” Tiffany grinned. But Madam Kahi spotted something was going on.

    “Tiffany, I can see it in your eyes that there’s something really bother your mind.” Tiffany quickly got back to her sense. But then she was dumbfounded. Madam Kahi narrowed her eyes at the eye smile girl. Tiffany crossed her eyes smugly.

   “Un-unnie. She ran away from the hospital.” Madam Kahi spontaneously chuckled.

“What? I can’t believe that kid! Aigoo…” Madam Kahi was overacting a bit. She was pacing back and forth in front of Tiffany.

……

[Yuri’s POV]

Yuri's beating heart...

    “What went missing? Am I fragile?”

“I feel my heart is weighing down. It feels so empty and I have so much to say. Maybe I’ve been thinking too much back then. This is totally .”

“It’s still not easy. Many months have gone by. Once again, it feels like something is gone from my heart. There’s reason why I’m being like this and there’s reason why my heart feels so empty.”

“There’s someone took away my heart.”

“Dear, God. Please help to gather back everything in my life.”

……

    Yuri face-palmed her own face and she bent her head. Yoona didn’t speak. But she was understood.

[Yuri’s flashback]

It comes up suddenly in my thought…

“I’m so sorry,unnie…”

Yuri scoffed and she stared at Tiffany again. She would always striking Tiffany with her sharp glare.

    “I really hate this. I’ve told you many times. Don’t you remember? Don’t ever call me ‘unnie’.”

 

‘What I’m thinking? I’m the unnie? Then, who’s the dongsaeng?”

“My heart is even beating up faster………”

……

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

Tiffany's beating heart...

   “Unnie, I’ve been thinking of you and the way you make me feel. I’m getting scared now ‘cause this feeling feels so real. I’ve always felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter