The Disasters

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days later...

There was a huge crowd inside the school hall with a very loud cheering of the students. Yuri was there watching two of her best friends dancing their new dance's steps. Hyoyeon, the dance princess is a very great dancer. While Sooyoung has the talent in choreography.

   "Wow...that y !" the crowd cheering up. It was getting louder when it was the time Sooyoung showed her dancing steps.

Meanwhile, from the corner of the hall's entrance, a girl with her curly blonde hair walked smugly into the crowd. She was accompanied by her friends. Shen then clapped her hands and everyone stopped cheering but the music was still going on. The two dancing queens stopped dancing. The crowd welcomed the blonde girl into the middle.

   "Hey, Sooyeon! Glad seeing you finally here. Where have you been buddy?" said Hyoyeon cheerfully. The blonde hit Hyoyeon's shoulder playfully. It was because she didn't like the way Hyoyeon called her name.

   "Well, I just arrived yesterday from Paris. How was the two days ago without me, I mean our practice?"

Yuri's POV

Shoot! It's her. Jessica Jung, you're finally here. I thought you already jumped off from the Eiffel Tower.

Jessica's POV

Hmm...there is Yuri. I haven't seen her for a while but she's already that hot. I've missed you a lot,my Yuri!

        Jessica stared at Yuri with her famous seducing look. She winked at the girl. Yuri jerked. Suddenly her heart beating up faster. Her look was pale. She sneaked out from the crowd slowly and ran out from the school hall when the blonde was looking away talking with the rest.

"This cannot be...!" Yuri said while she ran away.

     Jessica finally realized that Yuri wasn't in the school hall anymore. She excused herself from the crowd. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon continued their practice session without Jessica. Jessica quickly ran after Yuri. The first thing went on her mind was Yuri's private place so she went to the leisure hall which situated at the same building with the school's swimming pools.

   But once she arrived there, she seen no one was there. She made her searching around the place but she didn't see Yuri even her shadows. Feelings so frustrated, she went out towards the school compound. She started to smile when she finally found Yuri who was alone at the basketball court. Jessica stepped closer and gave Yuri back hug.Yuri stunned in her position. It must be Jessica. And yes, her guess was right. Her hands slowly dropped the ball down.

     'No,don't look back. Let's just stay like this for a moment. I've been missing you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter