The Confession~YULTI LOVE ^_^

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning…

 

         “Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie is already here!”

Tiffany showed up in front of Yuri’s bedroom doorway. Yuri checked herself in front of the mirror for the last time before she left with Tiffany. They ran down the stairs and Madam Kahi brought the food containers with the help from the housemaid.

    “Here you go, kids.” Madam Kahi said as she passed the containers to Yuri and Tiffany. She led the two step siblings outside. Sooyoung came out from the van and she jogged over to Yuri and Tiffany. Seohyun and the rest were waiting inside the van.

   “Is everything okay?” Sooyoung asked once they’re done putting all the stuff inside the van.

“Yes. Should we go now?” Yuri asked with impatient tone on her voice. When Yuri opened the van’s doorway, she saw Yoona was sitting at the middle between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. She smiled instantly and Yuri smiled too. She and Tiffany took a last seat with Hyomin and Sunny.

   “Kids, please take a good care with each other. Sooyoung-ah, drive carefully.” Madam Kahi didn’t nag so much as she didn’t want to ruin their weekend’s mood.

   “Dae, Madam Kahi. Annyeong!” They bid goodbye together to Madam Kahi.

 

 

    “Sooseo, please play something on the radio. It’s really awkward being silent like this.”

Hyomin shouted from the back. Sooyoung glanced through the rear mirror and she laughed. She was purposefully keeping the situation inside the van in silent without any music played on and she found it was strange when all the girls were silent.

   “Dae,it’s true. It’s weird when everyone is just quiet like this!” Taeyeon said, curving her lip.

   “It’s good to hear that. Now, I don’t have to feel worry because you guys still staying on this Earth.”

Sooyoung pressed the switch on button on the music player. When the music started, Hyomin began to smile.

   “Oh? It’s Neon Bunny’s song, ‘Come little closer’!” Hyomin started to move her body and she danced to the music.

   “Yeah. I like this song this too!” Taeyeon intruded and she started to jiggle her own body. Tiffany and Yuri were just sharing glances when they saw the other girls became cheerful. All the girls mimicked the song and they sang along.

Neol cheo-eum bwass-eul ddae ni mo-seub-e nun-eul ddel su eobs-eott-ji

Nae cheot-sa-rang-eul dalm-eun mo-seub-e mal-jo-cha mot geon naett-ji

Mang seol-i-ji mal-go nae-ge mang-seoli-ji mal-go nae-ge

 

     “Oohh…jinja...They’re so funny!” Seohyun laughed and she could only watch her unnies’ crazy and childish attitude from her front seat. Sooyoung was focusing on driving and she really enjoyed the moment as well. Taeyeon sang the chorus part of the lyrics and she became so ‘wildly’ happy.

 

Jo-geum-sshik jo-ggeum-sshik da-ga-wa-jweo

 jo-geum-sshik jo-geum-sshik da-ga-wa-jweo

 

    “Come little closer, my baby.” Sooyoung reached out her right hand to Seohyun’s hand.

“Chagiya…you should focus on the road.” Seohyun emphasized her tone but Sooyoung was just ignoring her.

   “Anio. I still can focus and let me hold your hand, sweetheart.” Sooyoung winked. Seohyun bit her lip and she smirked at her lover.

  “Aigoo…cheeessssyyyy.” She pinched Sooyoung’s arm.

 

Nanja-yeon-seu-reob-ge us-eu-myeon-seo in-sa-ha-go ship-eott-neun-de

Nan tong-myeon-seu-reob-ge in-sa-ha-go dwi-dol-a hu-hoe-haett-ji

Mang seol-i-ji mal-go nae-ge mang-seoli-ji mal-go nae-ge

 

Jo-geum-sshik jo-ggeum-sshik da-ga-wa-jweo

 jo-geum-sshik jo-geum-sshik da-ga-wa-jweo

 

Sol-jik-hi mal-ha-go ship-eun-de

mweo i-ri eo-ryeob-go him-deun-ji noh-chi-go ship-ji-neun anh-eun-de

Mal han-beon geol-gi-ga him-deun-ji……..

 

       Sooyoung parked their vehicle on the parking site. A cool sea breeze on that Saturday morning greeted them. All the girls were cheering out loud when they reached the place. Then, another vehicle came afterwards and it was parked beside Sooyoung’s van.

   “It’s Amber and the gang!” Sooyoung shouted happily. All of them gathered together before they decided to enter the main entrance of the sea house. It was a beautiful and breath-taking design. The girls admired every design of the building. They ran here and there, making fun with one another.

    “Guys, please wait here. I’m going to meet the owner.” Sooyoung said as she left the girls. Seohyun grabbed her hand quickly and she followed after her lover.

   “Yah…let’s carry our stuff first!” Sunny yelled. Hyoyeon came to her and they smiled to one another.

   “How are you today?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I’m fine, Hyo. Thanks to you. Luckily you were there with me yesterday. If you weren’t, I don’t know what would happen to me.”

   “Er…yeah. You know what…I was so worried of you. But today, you look fine and I’m glad to see you recovered.”

   “Gwenchana, Hyo. Yah..ppali..My shoulders are frozen. This container is so heavy.” Both of them carried the containers and other stuff together. Sooyoung ran downstairs to meet the other girls.

    “Hey, girls!” She yelled to earn a look from each one of them. They gathered around her.

“I’ve talked to the owner and now I’m holding these keys…”

   “We’re going to stay at this sea house until tomorrow and guess what?…this time the owner won’t charge us!” Sooyoung announced and all of the girls cheered up happily.

   “But before that, let’s divide who going to stay inside the rooms at first floor and ground floor.”

Hyoyeon raised her hand. “I’m going to share the same room with Sunny and Taeyeon!” Sooyoung gave the key to her.

   “And we choose the room at the ground floor.” Sunny said.

“Next?” Yoona leaned forward to Sooyoung.

   “A room at ground floor with Yuri and…Tiffany.” Yoona said as she took the key. She stepped back and stood beside Yuri.

    “Okay, I still have another three keys over here.”

“Amber? Hyomin? Sunhwa?”

“Dae. One room at the first floor for the three of us.” Amber winked.

   “Okay. Suzy, come forward. This is the key.”

“Thanks. Min! Fei! Jia!….let’s go our room now!”

 

 

Another four girls came next. Sooyoung’s jaw dropped open when she saw the five gorgeous girls in front of her.

   “Omo…Nana. An-anyeong.”

“Annyeong. The keys?” Nana said seductively. The other girls were laughing at Sooyoung when she trembled down nervously. Uee snorted when Sooyoung and Nana kept sharing glances.

                               NANA

  “Yaahhhh…I’m wondering if we could get the key, Nana-yaaa…” E-young teased.

 

                   E-YOUNG

 

“Geurehhh…I can hear someone’s heart beating up really fast over here. Right, Kaeun?”  Lizzy interjected and Nana’s face turned red. Every one of them knew that Choi Sooyoung was Nana’s secret crush. Nana stepped on Lizzy’s feet.

                 LIZZY

   “Nana-yaaa…just take the key and we should go to our room now.” Kaeun nudged her elbow. Nana was taken aback and Sooyoung grinned. She gave the key to Nana who was still controlling her own emotion.

                          KAEUN

   “Dae. See you guys after this.” Sooyoung bid them goodbye and she left after that.

“Omomo…look at Sooyoung. She left abruptly.” Kaeun teased back. Nana could only glare at her.

   “Yah. She’s in a relationship with Seohyun now.” Lizzy crossed her arms and she threw a pity look to Nana. Nana remained silent.

   “Hey, stop it.” Uee hissed and she smacked Lizzy’s shoulder. Kaeun and Nana left both of them behind. Lizzy smiled apologetically when she realized Nana’s expression changed.

                        UEE

 

     Many visitors spent their weekend at Sowon beach. After they done tidying up and preparing foods for barbeque, some of them were just roaming around the beach. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon took the chance to wandering around the beach.

   “Oh. My. Gawwwwdddd!” Taeyeon’s jaw dropped open and she became like a lunatic. There were many pretty and hot chic relaxing on the beach. Taeyeon gave out her evil grin and she looked so energetic though she was complaining much about being exhausted.

   “Aigoo…there you go again Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon laughed a little when she finally saw Taeyeon’s ert side. And she was the same as Taeyeon who enjoyed the scene where hot chicks were roaming everywhere on the beach.

    “What are you guys doing?”

Exclaimed a voice behind them; both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon turned around abruptly. Sooyoung and Yuri came together. Sooyoung had brought something with her and it turned out to be a surprise for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

   “Yah…what’s that?” Hyoyeon pointed directly towards the plastic bag. Taeyeon flexed her jaw in curiosity.Yuri and Sooyoung settled themselves down on the brick.

    “Tadaaaa…!”

Sooyoung unconcealed the plastic bag. The double ‘Yeon’ gaped in the same time when they saw cans of beer.

   “LMFAO!”

  Hyoyeon sighed happily. Sooyoung passed her a tin of beer.

  “Right timing, Soo.”

Taeyeon took one as well. Four of them started to drink. When it comes to drink alcohol, Taeyeon would appear slightly idiot. A stained of bubble can be seen on her lip. Sooyoung choked to her drink and it was funny.

   “Tae, you’re embarrassing!”

Hyoyeon cracked up together with Yuri.

   “Yahhhh…It’s been a long time. I should enjoy every sip. Forget the bubble, just gulp it down.” Taeyeon answered as she gulped back the beer.

   “Where’s the rest, by the way?”

Hyoyeon asked and she took a bite of snack that they brought earlier. Yuri burped out.

   “They’re still busy. Sunny and Seohyun are in charge of the food with Yoona and Fany’s help.”

“And other girls are busy fixing their tents and lending a help on the preparation also.” Yuri added.

     “Later we have to go find some woods to build the bonfire.” Sooyoung told them. They’re just nodded as they’re busy enjoying the morning breeze.

   “Omo…look at those girls!”

Kim Taeyeon suddenly squealed and Hyoyeon tilted her head down towards Taeyeon’s direction. She was stunning for a while when she saw the girls as said by Taeyeon.

   “So freaking beauty!” Hyoyeon bit her lower lip. Sooyoung and Yuri were helplessly looking at them.

   “Aigoo…you guys really are ert.” Sooyoung whined a little.

      “I guess…the hormones are the reason why, Soo. Don’t you think so?”

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow and glared at Sooyoung cheekily. Sooyoung snorted and she narrowed her gaze while mumbling. Hyoyeon knew she was being cursed by the tall girl.

     “Ara…ara… The hormone plays the main role.” Sooyoung answered back in defeat tone within her voice. Hyoyeon smiled with her satisfaction. Sooyoung’s face obviously reddened though she had dark skin.

   “We’re growing up, Soo and that’s why we are so called hot bloody teens.”

Yuri wiped the remnant of fluids on . 

    “TAEYEON!!!”

Hyoyeon suddenly yelped. Taeyeon looked at her in a puzzle way.

   “Your nose is bleeding!”

“D-Daeee?”

   Taeyeon touched her own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter