The Torn Flowers

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      Yuri felt so bad and her heart was in soreness.  And now she already has the earring in her hand. Of course, Yoona’s only knowledge of the incident when she was almost drowning, so clearly Yuri had no idea who he was really dealing with.

Yuri felt a thrill bubble up in as she started to walk into the hallway as her class was situated at the main block of the school building. She could hardly contain herself and did a little skip as she rounded corner to the hallway that led to her classroom.

She was about to burst straight through the door, but instead opened it softly and peeked around the edge of it. Yoona was sitting there, chatting with other friends. Seeing her look so well and happy, a burst of emotion shot right through her.

“I’m a poor thing.” She mumbled outside the class before she stepped inside back. Yuri was so frantic and frail. How could she have not known something like regarding her life?

….

      “Oh, there she is!” Yoona jumped off from her seat when she saw Yuri burst into the class. In the meantime, Yuri glanced and she was trying to catch a sight of Tiffany. She was barely catching Tiffany’s figure into her eyes when she finally decided in her heart that she have just walked away.

   “Yul, where have you been?” Yoona snuggled her arm into Yuri’s.

“Oh…didn’t you guys tell her?” Yuri was looking to both of her best friends. Both Sooyoung and Hyoyeon grew their eyes bigger. The other one stopped chewing the food.

“Yahh…we did. Yoona…” Sooyoung snarled. Yoona broke into laughter.

“Okay, knock it off. Don’t do the girl’s fight over here. Well, Yul, was something too hard for you?”

Yoona stopped laughing and she gave her look to Yuri and Hyoyeon then back to Yuri.

      “I-I was just…no..we were just talking about the ‘stupid accident’. Well,it’s just that-“ Yuri grinned as she paused in doubt. Sooyoung crossed her arms and she had noticed that something reluctant beyond the words.

“----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------“

    There was a quite long awkward silent fell onto them. Yuri was so helpless when her best friends were staring at her as if they knew what Yuri had on her mind.

“Yah…what is wrong? Why are you guys staring at me like that?”

“You look so awful and your eyes telling that to us. Tell us, Yul. You’re not-“

“Ne…to be honest, I’m so down. But, please…I don’t want to talk about this.” Yuri cut Hyoyeon’s word.

      “Did Yuri already know the truth? I’m gonna be so dead. Sorry, Tiffany!”  Yoona took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. That had to be it, she thought, feeling better already. And she was in two minds about telling the truth. She couldn’t imagine what it would be like to experience the sorrow of losing the person you knew was ‘the One’.

******

  “Good afternoon, Yuri sunbae.” The junior students greet her while she walked along the hallway. Yuri was looking for a person that could help her to settle down all of her questions that she had on her mind.  

“Excuse me, I’m looking for Gong Min-ji. Is this her class?” the junior girl seemed so taken aback when Yuri’s voice greet her at the front of the door. Then, the girl grinned and bowed her head down.

“Er…Yu-Yuri sunbae! Guys, it’s Yuri sunbae.” The girl was totally shivering. There was ‘aw’, ‘oooh’, filled over the atmosphere around. All the girls were totally stunning when the saw the person that they admired so much were just in front of their eyes.

“Oh my God, is that really Yuri sunbae?! Aigoo…she’s so damn hot!”

Yuri was speechless and it was her luck that her worshippers didn’t act out so crazy.

    “Hi,Yuri sunbaenim.” Gong Min-ji came approached with a smile. Yuri bowed down her head.

“Er…Gong Min-ji, can I have a word with you? We need to talk but not here. Let’s go.” Yuri quickly grabbed Min-ji on her wrist, ran the girl away from the place. Everybody’s eyes were paying attention to them and they were completely out of their mind.

“Gong Min-ji! What a lucky of you! Yuri sunbae is holding her hand!”

“Where are they going?”

“…………..”

******

      “I’m sorry for troubling you. But, I need to ask you something. It’s totally important to me.” Yuri held both of the younger girl’s shoulders. Min-ji was silent for a moment as Yuri stared into her eyes. Her heart was beating faster.

Min-ji sighed. She still wasn’t sure of the answer to this question herself. When Yuri started to smile, Min-ji blushed and she looked down to the ground before she looked back to Yuri.

           “Ye-yes…wh-what do you want ask?”

“Do you still remember that I was admitted to the treatment room? And I’ve been told by Miss Sunye that you were on duty during that day.” Yuri was asking with her voice full with hope in her tone. Min-ji swallowed hard.

              “Urm…” There was tiny pause. Yuri wrinkled her brow. The conversation was definitely borderline odd.

“Well, I’m pretty sure you were on duty on that time.”

             “Y-yes, I was on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter